View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Some ideas/questions From Personal Experiences Regarding DMT, 2C-B and Diazepam

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hi all, it's been a while since I've posted on these boards however I've been reading them from time to time for the past 10 years. Since joining the boards 10+ years ago I've tried every drug under the sun apart from DMT and had an amazing time doing so. I've gotten a degree, a well paid job and my own house (kind of using this as a 'Hey I'm still alive thread as well).

I just have a few basic questions that i want people to answer from personal experience.

Basically I've managed to get my hands on some extremely good quality DMT and I finally feel I'm in a goof place to breakthrough fully and go in to hyperspace. I want go towards the direction of personal enlightenment/discovering myself and really focus on some deep down emotions I may have inside of my so for my first time I want to go full blown strong dose breakthrough mode. Now the question I have is what do you think the best way to smoke my dose to ensure i get my full hit. I don't want to use a glass pipe so I'm thinking towards a foil method. I'm not sure how much 'smoke' as it were is going to come off for the full hit because I was originally just going to go real basic and put the dose on some foil, heat from underneath and inhale through a straw however reading some other posts it doesn't look like this would work. can someone please advise me on this and the best way to get my dose.

I'm planning on meditating before hand (I do this everyday anyway) and get my head in the right place. I was however thinking about taking a small dose of diazepam or xanax before taking the hit. Would this dampen the blow? Could it ruin it? I just feel a small amount could get m really relaxed before I fly. Please advise.

I've also come across some lovely 2c-B pills which I plan on taking on my own (I've tripped on acid and 2c-B on my own before) however I thought it would be a good to get some good ideas of fun things to do (indoors) whilst tripping. So please share your experiences tripping on your own so I can maybe devise a really fun time.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

Throwdown

Any quick fire ideas guys this is happening tonight.

I'm mainly interested in a home made method of administrating the DMT. Please point me in any directions. Thank you.

Hi there ! :D
Let me talk about 2cb, because it's something I had used a lot, and kind of get familiar to it. (from low dose to high doses)
If you are planning a high dose of 2cb, I would recommend just, put some blankets on the floor, nice music and just let it go..
I love to take a shower just when it start to kick in. In complete obscurity and with some music (Please be careful what you use to put music if you are showering :/ ) But these always works for me.. Its a nice substance, a great psychedelic on high doses. You could break through easily, but the problem is the "body-load" that you may have with this..
On high doses I recall some body temperature change perception, but nothing that can get out of hand if you are an experience user.
For low doses of 2cb, I love just chilling with friends, or just play some music, try to make some music also, I like how inspiration fluently take you if you have something to express.. Also like to watch movies while hitting some hard bongs of a great sativa.

I think 2cb its a great substance, just like MDMA or LSD or KETAMINE. Its just take some experiencies to make your body and mind be confortable with this.

Now for the DMT questions, dont know by experience, but I think that the best way is with a bong if you want to smoke it. You can also use that think, or if you have a test tube, you can also put there the DMT and make "evaporate".. Dont know where I read that one guy usually do that.

PD: Sorry my bad english :D lol

If you are planning a high dose of 2cb, I would recommend just, put some blankets on the floor, nice music and just let it go

This.

2c-b interacts greatly with music... that's actually true for all the 2c's I've known.

I'd suggest you to watch a video on mute (could be one of those classic psychedelic films from the 60's-70's, a cartoon, anything), turn on some music and let it sync randomly... Last time I did that was Mr. Robot vs. a Mozart Piano Concerto.

Of course some synchronizations have become classics (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOKBGP1Ej6Y). I can only wonder how insanely high the ones who first watched it must have been...

DMT is another matter, a much shorter experience so choose really well the music (or sounds) that'll be around you for that short and infinitely long moment...