Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

some help PLEASE

viddywell

Greenlighter
cisatracurium besylate.
Can only seem to find info on it that is way too complicated and scientific, whereas I just need to know if SWIM can simply use a bit of it himself, and what it will do? because it is partially used as an analgesic whilst being operated on I think..
But what would it be like by itself? dosage? etc etc any info would be great.
Just interested after reading about it in a book.
Cheers.

It appears to be used for intubation (Tube down the throat)...Muscle relaxants are used to stop gag reflex in this case. Would not have a clue about recreational use. Sounds like someone, not yourself of course, knocked off a vial or two from a hospital lol. Ahem.

Lol, ignore my theft comment. A re-read of your post i see your curiosity arose because you read about it in a book. %)

Lol, ignore my theft comment. A re-read of your post i see your curiosity arose because you read about it in a book. %)

lol it was in a Hunter S Thompson book man..
But yeah just curious if it would have an overall effect on the body without knocking the person out.
And its strange because they can IM morphine, but why not this?

Huh, been awhile since I read any Hunter S stuff - Nice one man. Have you done any research on the drug or its uses etc?
Quick search netted me that its parent drug is atracurium besylate and it may shed some light on the drug.

Found this PDF of the info leaflet http://www.nps.org.au/__data/cmi_pdfs/CMI1821.pdf

What did HST have to say about it? Which book?

I would take everything Hunter Thompson wrote about drugs (and everything else for that matter) with a grain of salt.
Not to say he wasnt knowledgeable or an entertaining writer, but "adrenochrome" is a classic example of his tendency to stretch the truth a litttle (or a lot).