• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Solution for gassy tasting meth

misterlittle1988

Greenlighter
Ok, so I’m seeking any advice or solutions for gassy tasting meth. When smoked the product is really good on the level of high achieved. But it has a really bad taste, I describe as gassy. It has a slight yellowish color to it.
Is there a way to get this taste out? I’ve had people suggest washing with acetone, or gassing with butane. Has anyone successfully done this. Please share your achieved solutions. Thank you.

Yea a dry acetone wash may actually work in this case.. You could also try crushing it all really finely and leave out to air dry.

-GC

Ok, so I’m seeking any advice or solutions for gassy tasting meth. When smoked the product is really good on the level of high achieved. But it has a really bad taste, I describe as gassy. It has a slight yellowish color to it.
Is there a way to get this taste out? I’ve had people suggest washing with acetone, or gassing with butane. Has anyone successfully done this. Please share your achieved solutions. Thank you.
As @G_Chem mentioned, an acetone wash would remove the smell.
In case you are not familiar with the procedure, we have a guide here (it's for Amph Sulphate but it will work just the same for Meth)
Please note, you can't just use any acetone product, you need to get 99.9% pure Acetone and NOT nail polish remover products that usually contain other chemicals such as perfumes and alcohol.
It's very easy to get pure acetone at hardware stores or on Amazon or other online shops.

As @G_Chem mentioned, an acetone wash would remove the smell.
In case you are not familiar with the procedure, we have a guide here (it's for Amph Sulphate but it will work just the same for Meth)
Please note, you can't just use any acetone product, you need to get 99.9% pure Acetone and NOT nail polish remover products that usually contain other chemicals such as perfumes and alcohol.
It's very easy to get pure acetone at hardware stores or on Amazon or other online shops.
I appreciate the response, thank you.