• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Solpadeine extraction

Ordinal

Greenlighter
Hello.
In my country, I used to buy co-codamol for CWE, but now pharmacies do not have it for a month. Now in the country, there is only Solpadeine (8mg codeine/30mg caffeine/500mg paracetamole). How to extract codeine from definitely useless substances? Are there any easy methods?

It is difficult to extract the codeine in these without the caffeine.

I attempted it once before out of desperation by using ice cold water. My hope was that ice cold water would reduce the amount of caffeine in the solution. Not sure how well it worked but I definitely got a fair amount of caffeine in the solution given the very large number of pills that I used. I did the extraction on an airplane. I kept asking the stewardess for "more coffee filters and ice". People stared at me but said nothing. I was in a desperate state and the only codeine pills they sold at the airport were the type you are describing (8mg codeine/30mg caffeine/500apap)

Keep in mind this extraction is risky since caffeine can be fatal in large amounts. Overall, it isn't worth it unless you have a very low tolerance to codeine (which should minimize the chance of caffeine poisoning since fewer pills are used).

Hello.
In my country, I used to buy co-codamol for CWE, but now pharmacies do not have it for a month. Now in the country, there is only Solpadeine (8mg codeine/30mg caffeine/500mg paracetamole). How to extract codeine from definitely useless substances? Are there any easy methods?
May be helpful:

How I see it caffeine's job is preventing people from getting high. Take it how you will, but you'll find this combination in pharmacies all around the world, it's very common. So if we do the math, you can't get high or enjoy the experience, because caffeine acts as an antagonist to codeine and the more you take the nastier the side effects are. You could try it but you're likely to have a bad time, unless you dose smaller.

Last edited:
Don't take 24 tablets. Too much caffeine. Seems to be now I can get normal codeine only by my doctor. Max 4 times a month. But most probably once a month.