• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v7. ~ I'm a Horse With No Race (Look at my Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychs are aight, I personally wouldn't take anything other than mescaline for my fragile mind.

I'm an opioid-man

Me too Tricomb. I really can't trip anymore, it's too hard on my mind. I love sedating dissociatives though.
Zoeylynn- I don't live in the country but I have a lake house that I can go to on the weekends, it's only 3 hours away so I can go when I don't have school or work. It's very peaceful and beautiful, especially since its such a change from the city.

No no not in Texas. My lake house is in the Ozarks of central Missouri.

I want to see mountains and snow. I have only lived in my area. It's pretty boring unless you like concrete and buildings.

Are you close to your traveling dreams? Or do you have little ones. I've never lived anywhere either. I would like to live by the ocean. I live in the almost the exact center of the US. I love my home but I would love to travel abroad. Maybe live in Spain by the coast. Or Germany since I speak the language.

Sorry, I meant to say that I've never lived anywhere else besides the Midwest. I've travelled a little bit but never for more than a few weeks at a time. Tricomb you said you were in the pacific timezone didn't you?

Are you close to your traveling dreams? Or do you have little ones. I've never lived anywhere either. I would like to live by the ocean. I live in the almost the exact center of the US. I love my home but I would love to travel abroad. Maybe live in Spain by the coast. Or Germany since I speak the language.

I have little ones. But they will be able to take care of them selfs in 6-7 years. So I could go on short vacations. By then I will have cameras around my house so I can still keep an eye on what's going on.

My dream home would be in the hill country. Peaceful tranquil and away from everyone.

Sorry, I meant to say that I've never lived anywhere else besides the Midwest. I've travelled a little bit but never for more than a few weeks at a time. Tricomb you said you were in the pacific timezone didn't you?

Ha, for someone who lives nowhere, you've got quite a few questions about where I live.

@Token, I'm excited for you! Here's to a great school year.

I can't wait till people go to school again. I've been getting a little depressed a bit this past year everytime school is supposed to start up. I miss it. Though since I'm using heroin (even if I have stopped my amphetamine addiction, brought my smoking down to 2-3 times a week, don't smoke weed often at all, I have enough methadone to last past my next refill, basically completely stopped drinking [and really stopped getting drunk] and a few other good things) I wouldn't want to be at school again yet. When I finish the year and half I have in uni, I vow to not smoke weed besides for big holidays like I did my senior year of high school when I got my act together to make sure I got into the uni I wanted, not get drunk (done it enough the first time at college), and not be a opioid addict.

I'm seeing my counselor tomorrow which I really need, so I'm pretty excited. I know one specific area that is making my life a mess and I really need to see her. It'll be a great appt.

it makes me sad shooting the last of my dope. :(

never done it this many days in a row before( 4 days). but its the last few days of summer so i wanted to go out with a bang.

dont think ill withdraw at all because i did some about 20 hours ago and felt 100% fine untill my last dose about 10 min ago.

back to school tomorrow Fuck My Lifeeeee !

ganna see if i can get switched to night school tho. I have like 2-3 classes to make-up from last year which i can do in night school and ill graduate in winter. Its all on the computer and I can do it all from home besides a few big test. And you get the same exact diploma and credits

I always felt the wds not the day after but two days after

the day after is just like an off/tired as shit day for me

not rely worried. I IV'ed maybe .2 of the past 4 days. Enough to keep me fucked up every night. W/D will be minimal if any at all.

Ive never done any opiates before 6PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.