• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

SoCal - White airplanes and white Mac apples.

icon121

Greenlighter
First time buying beans, got some white airplanes and white Mac apples. I haven't found much info on these exact kind besides a few similar presses but they were different looking and in different countries, they're definitely not poke balls or anything.

I had one last night for the hell of it, when I cracked it in half and swallowed it, it had a chalky and bitter flavor.

And from smelling it, it was sort of like a vinegar type smell.

I didn't feel much from it although I did feel a little increase in overall mood and speech fluency (MDMA is one of the only chemicals that's known to temporarily cure stuttering) and maybe a little something in my body, my pupils remained the same mostly. I had also tried 2mg lorazepam for the first time, earlier in the day so that could've had some effect.

I'm gonna end up popping all 2 or 3 of em today and maybe I'll feel something more this time.

Any input?

Here's a pic.

e.jpg

Last edited:
Did the airplanes and apples both have a pokeball score on the back ? If so, and if they're from the same batch of green apple/yellow dolphin pokes pokes goin around right now...it's gonna take at least 2 at a time to get a proper vibe off 'em.

...and lorazepam is benzo, most people say they damper rolling. (ive never tried em together) Benzo's make you calm, loose, careless and tired.

First time buying beans, got some white airplanes and white Mac apples. I haven't found much info on these exact kind besides a few similar presses but they were different looking and in different countries, they're definitely not poke balls or anything.

I had one last night for the hell of it, when I cracked it in half and swallowed it, it had a chalky and bitter flavor.

And from smelling it, it was sort of like a vinegar type smell.

I didn't feel much from it although I did feel a little increase in overall mood and speech fluency (MDMA is one of the only chemicals that's known to temporarily cure stuttering) and maybe a little something in my body, my pupils remained the same mostly. I had also tried 2mg lorazepam for the first time, earlier in the day so that could've had some effect.

I'm gonna end up popping all 2 or 3 of em today and maybe I'll feel something more this time.

Any input?

Here's a pic.

e.jpg

Nope, they didn't have the pokeball score on the back. And yeah that day when I only dropped one was the first time I've ever had a benzo too so that could've been part of the reason, but I think they were somewhat weak pills anyway. I thought they were pipes at first maybe but they could've been just a low dose of MDMA or perhaps a research chemical or something like MDA, etc?

Yesterday evening I dropped those 3 in the pic whilst I was alone and not on any other substance (did it alone for the introspective/therapeutic aspect and to get comfortable with the substance before taking it around other people). It was pretty nice I guess but maybe a little weak and also because of the environment I was in? Took about an hour to hit me and I felt a nice, warm pleasant wave throughout my body sort of and was grinning/feeling happy for no apparent reason throughout most of the roll, listened to music and went on a nice walk. Strong desire to socialize too.

It was pretty interesting overall but next time I wanna roll with a person or group of people and I'd like to get some "proper" pills or even molly (I got the one's I had for $8 a pop). I'd rather pay $10 or so for a nice pill that I could get a nice roll off of or drop $20 for two stronger pills.

hmm....

I don't know, from the sounds of it that sounds like an MDXX experience, although kind of vague. Good MDXX takes 45 mins to an hour to start tdking effect. Any negative side effects (sleeplessness, loss of appetite, hallucinations or twitches, etc.)?

the airplanes/jets are from a notorious piperazine press that's based out of california, the jets also come in peach and light blue but they're bunk as fuck. the white macs look like they might have potential because they are pressed very similarly to the green mac pokeballs going around which are a tad weak but still MDxx. However, they don't have a pokeball score on the back which is strange and this is the first time I've heard about them, wonder if they're bunk as well.

Only way to know is with a test kit...