• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

SoCal/Riverside - Free EZ-Test Xtreme Reagent Kit

wolfienuke

Greenlighter
DO NOT POST ANY CONTACT IN THIS THREAD!
PLEASE ONLY PM ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ONLY UNTIL I HAVE CHOSEN THE USER THAT WILL RECEIVE THE FREE TEST KIT!
IF ANYONE TRIES TO SOLICIT ANYTHING OTHER THAN A LEGAL REAGENT TEST KIT FROM ME, YOU WILL BE REPORTED!

I am moving this topic from PillReports to Bluelight since private messages are not allowed on PillReports.

@Mods: If this violates any rules, or if you wish for me to handle this request in a different matter, let me know or edit this post appropriately. I have no intention to trade or sell any illegal substances nor do I even possess any illegal substances anymore. This is only to DONATE a test kit to another user for the sake of supporting your sister site, PillReports.com. If anyone tries to solicit anything illegal from me, it will be reported to the site moderators and administrators.

AGAIN, DO NOT POST ANY CONTACT IN THIS THREAD!

I have decided to no longer do E and all other drugs for a while. I am moving back to the east coast and making some big life and career changes, so I must be clean and sober for a while.

I have been submitting detailed test results and pill pictures on PillReports for the last few months (username wolfienuke) and absolutely love the site and the message it stands for. I want to continue contributing to the site by donating my EZ-Test Xtreme kit to someone who will continue posting detailed and unbiased reports on the site.

If you need a test kit or are running low on your reagents, let me know... If you have never posted on PillReports before or are very new to the site, I may not take your request too seriously. I want to know that my kit will be used with only the best intentions and that the results will be shared with the entire community.

Last edited:
Hey there Wolfienuke - you and your reports are going to be missed on Pill Reports, it’s nice that you have decided to clear your head and concentrate on your career (for which I wish you the very best of luck and success).

I can’t see any problem with this at all, and I don’t think it breaking any of the site rules (when you think we have a buy and sell section). For your own safety I would advise the usual caution when meeting anyone off the internet and as you have already mentioned take the username (and previous use of both sites) into consideration before taking the matter any further. (You may wish to leave this same message on your regional thread)

One problem you will be unable to send PM’s to people due to you being a new member on the site so I can only suggest that people PM you and leave alternative contact details (email etc).

NO PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMAITON IS TO BE LEFT ON THE THREAD!

This is a really nice gesture Wolfienuke – shows what the Ecstasy community should be about!

Safe
Bearlove

Hey there Wolfienuke - you and your reports are going to be missed on Pill Reports, it’s nice that you have decided to clear your head and concentrate on your career (for which I wish you the very best of luck and success).

I can’t see any problem with this at all, and I don’t think it breaking any of the site rules (when you think we have a buy and sell section). For your own safety I would advise the usual caution when meeting anyone off the internet and as you have already mentioned take the username (and previous use of both sites) into consideration before taking the matter any further. (You may wish to leave this same message on your regional thread)

One problem you will be unable to send PM’s to people due to you being a new member on the site so I can only suggest that people PM you and leave alternative contact details (email etc).

NO PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMAITON IS TO BE LEFT ON THE THREAD!

This is a really nice gesture Wolfienuke – shows what the Ecstasy community should be about!

Safe
Bearlove

Your reports are seriously the best I've ever seen. I'm hopefully picking up Blue Bunnies based on your extremely professional report. I love your organization and high quality pics/descriptions.
Thanks for doing a great thing.

I'm not applying to get the kit, but that's really nice. I just wanted to say how great your reports are haha.

Your reports are seriously the best I've ever seen. I'm hopefully picking up Blue Bunnies based on your extremely professional report. I love your organization and high quality pics/descriptions.
Thanks for doing a great thing.

I'm not applying to get the kit, but that's really nice. I just wanted to say how great your reports are haha.

Thanks. I try to do my best, it's the least I can do. It really isn't a big expense or even much of a trouble to do it. I hope people try to follow by example... I even took the spoon idea from a fellow PR user which made the testing much easier and prevented using too much reagent and eliminated the chance of the reagents mixing.

Have fun with them, I have a few of them left along with some Blue Aliens and UFC's. Just waiting for the right time for them and my tolerance to go away. I will be doing some mushrooms on a camping trip in Washington later this month, and I'll be completely sober after that... [Sigh]

Hey wolfienuke, I read of a few of your reports a while back and I stole the spoon idea for testing :) Its worked much better than a glass plate so thanks for being innovative. Your reports always stood out for their excellent quality.

FM