• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

orange sherbert after over month break feels like speed and mdma combined should theoretically feel like, somehow failing in that.
did 3 m. decarboxylated a. muscaria to top it off and weed was taken to top off rum+red wine high
very nice, very nice
I am fucking wasted
it should be concerning
but then I remembered to not give a fuck
of course I am

^ yeah, that bud looks good. I for some reason I don’t like purples either. It makes no sense. I can say though, however, I have never met a glue that I did not like. Gorilla glue, gelato, glue, etc… Right now I am smoking gelato glue.

Lost Coast Ghost I can't seem to find any pictures online a more obscure strain perhaps that look like what I have but it's the frostiest bud I have had in a while looks like it's coated in sugar the granules come off like powder breaking it up gets all over your fingers falls off easy breaks like it's raining sugar a kief catcher is probably advised

Resin.

slap me if I keep posting strains I am smoking I smoke like a crackhead it don't matter man now from me I completely hit a wall with the Lost Coast no amount was getting me high enough I only got an eigth blew thru it much faster than should have been all to myself of course isolation telling you I use cannabis like a junky without being homeless in the alley I'm not some big baller toker lol ounces ain't nothin' but a hussle fo dem.

Ended up grabbing a qp of the GushMintz I showed before for am unbelievably good number, so im stocked up for awhile.

I also ended up running to the dispensary and scooping a 1g Platinum Jack cart from the med dispensary (if you ever encounter a Magnitude cart....buy it) and a bottle of 20:1 5mg thc/ <.5mg cbd lemon flavored chewable tablets. Im just chilling till the new year lol

I mixed them all together into 2 legal 1 oz mylar pouches.

Ice Cream Cake
Black Cherry Punch
Kush Mints
Northern Lights (BM)

The best is definitely the Kush Mints, which came with a Boveda pack. The BCP was already too dry when I bought it.

Tom

I mixed them all together into 2 legal 1 oz mylar pouches.

Ice Cream Cake
Black Cherry Punch
Kush Mints
Northern Lights (BM)

The best is definitely the Kush Mints, which came with a Boveda pack. The BCP was already too dry when I bought it.

Tom
Kushmintz is one of the few modern powerhouse strains that I think actually lives up to the hype. That's half the reason my partner ran GushMintz (kushmintz x f1 Durb x gusherz) for his fall harvest (amazing tbh)

But im smoking said gushmintz and hitting this platinum jack cart I got from the mmj dispensary. My bud producer has been producing legal rec white label carts for others, and most recently he said he had about half a dozen proprietary recipe/lab tested sauce carts leftover for me to try....

VrjmtVu.png

i haven't smoked in awhile, but the last thing i bought was dog patch which is a chem '91 (aka skunkVA clone) backcrossed (with an afghani something or other, i think) into a steady line and then crossed with the chem D clone... really fucking nice diesel jawnt.

o wait, i had a cindy 99 joint with a buddy around thanksgiving. twas nicer than cindy usually is (usually puts me in a lethargic stupor like most "sativas" lol 50/50 hybrids).

Just done with the christmas baking! Pressed out the oil of some good hash, with a 25 micron screen and a hairstraightener. Mixed 0.5 grams of the oil with 1.5 g of the same hash, and used a silicon pad and a rolling pin to bake it. Really nice mix of high and stoned!o_O Just like removing plant material and getting a more sticky hash, easier to handle/load the «vape», than with just oil/rosin.

How do i post a picture or two..?

@Snorre

1. Choose an image hosting site. I use imgur.com
2. Upload images from, say your photo gallery on IOS
3. get the address (on the image data portion of any image you have uploaded) of the photo you want to post here.

cu90kRul.jpg

As in, this is BC God Bud, the package of which I opened yesterday.

Tom

Last edited:
Christmas day and along with my alcohol and subs:
9- 5mg thc/20mg cbd medical edibles
Many rips off my pineapple silver haze medical cart when around ppl
Gushmintz flower when I step away

Merry kushmas, my dudes

So, what you smoking right now?

There are so many strains available now I thought it might be interesting having a thread that everyone can post what they are smoking. It isn't a what's best, thread, just a what's smoking thread.

Today I'm smoking some Double Diesel (NYC Diesel x Sour Diesel) It smells like diesel fuel with a hint of orange/grapefruit in the back ground. Yum !

So, what are YOU smoking, Bluelighters?

Note to forum MODs:
I can't believe that there's no thread like this, if there is, please move it there and I'll post to that thread in the future.
Smoking Orange Kush CBD

Smoking Orange Kush CBD

Right now my lineup is:

Nightime - Florida Orange (Key Lime x Clementine Hybrid) Delta 9 1.5% THCA 19.63% Total Cannabanoids 21.55%
strong but natural orange/tangerine flavor, aftertaste has hints of lime - nice initial rush that develops into full blown couch lock stone in about 10-15 minutes. Great relaxing and soothing smoke all around

Daytime - Durban Poison (African Landrace Sativa) Delta 9 .5% THCA 25.50% Total Cannabanoids 29.03%
predominantly sweet pine smell and taste - light and energetic, bordering on stimulating. levels out and decends into a mellow stone in about 2 hours. Visual enhancing and psychedelic on higher doses.

Last edited: