• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Some CBD flower flavoured with Jack Herer X Critical Mass terpenes. The terps are much stronger than I expected. Just put two drops on two grams and the smell is overwhelmingly pungent.

Tastes excellent though.
I've never considered putting terpenes on bud.
Does it work pretty well?

I'm puffing on a durban poison cartridge

I'm puffing on a durban poison cartridge

It's apparently phenomenal if you get the right flavor profile. If you do a quick google search you should find a ton of products that'll help you out with it. I've never used 'em myself but, like Kaden_Nite implies, from what I've read it seems like an extremely potent aroma (and flavor) is just par for the course with those terpene additives.

The last few times we picked up we haven't been informed of what we got to smoke. With the way our hook-up is doing things now with packaging & delivery it wasn't displayed as it normally was. We could've just asked on the last few but with everything I wasn't that concerned; just happy to get it. :\

This time we acquired some "El Chapo OG".
el-chapo-og__primary_d20b.jpg

Good taste, good smell & rolls well. It seems to be a pretty decent strain overall. Though I've been in a bit of a bad mood the last few days & wonder if the two might be related. Occasionally I run into a strain that leaves me in a bad mood after the smoking session ends. Not that often as I wouldn't consume if it was a regular occurrence but it's a possibility. It could also be completely unrelated & have nothing to do with the cannabis. Actually this thread has got me thinking on that & maybe I'll just go try a dab & see if that makes a difference. :)

Sadly enough due to the current CV situation we haven't been able to acquire concentrates like usual. I grabbed a couple grams the last time it was available but am hoping they come back in stock before to long. Might have to grab a larger quantity & stock up just in case. :unsure:

I got a hold of a few grams of some really nice cookie Dawg buds today I must say imho that it hits straight away but still creeps up on you too. Lmao took me five minutes to write this after a few hits on the mighty

If you already have nice smelling and flavoursome weed, adding more terpenes might be overkill. Definitely spiced up the bland stuff I had though, made smoking it a much more pleasant experience.

Just got a bit of hash. Not sure the strain but it certainly does the trick.

Last few purchases, an ounce of each, Cherry Pie, Master Kush and Blue Bastard. All potent and work great. You know I mainly go for Indica's, but I have to say when it comes to strains nothing is consistent. To think somone can narrow down effects of different strains is part of the yuppy legalization movement. A lot of new folklore and cute stories have come about. Here is what I learned. Every batch of cannabis is different, even the same strain. All of it eventually makes you sleepy and hungry. Some relax quicker and some have that heady high for a bit. But the same strain on a new batch can be completely different. I have had sleepy Sativa's and stimulating Indica's. I will say every high is slighly different if you can discern subtle effects. But nothing is written in stone.

In NY with a MM card it is easy to mail order cannabis. And it must be essential, I ordered and oz on Monday and it arrived Wed. :) Hard to believe few a states over you can be arrested for cannabis. Meanwhile NY is trying to clear out any court instances dealing with Cannabis. Two years ago my nephew got caught dtiving witjh
an oz and some shatter in NY. It was the last of dragging people into couirt over it. But we went, and some woman came up to us and said we are good, we can leave so we skipped out of court. Now I don't even think any arrests are happening. It took me 45 years of paranoia and stress but I am finally seeing some mprogress. But it should not have taken 45 years of this nonsense.

I got some very good buds, Gorilla Glue a nice smell and powerful effect, relaxing, I love it, I am very happy to receive everything at home haha
Also quite strong Skunk, it has a very strong smell and a strong effect hahaha I'm very high right now

Last few purchases, an ounce of each, Cherry Pie, Master Kush and Blue Bastard. All potent and work great. You know I mainly go for Indica's, but I have to say when it comes to strains nothing is consistent. To think somone can narrow down effects of different strains is part of the yuppy legalization movement. A lot of new folklore and cute stories have come about. Here is what I learned. Every batch of cannabis is different, even the same strain. All of it eventually makes you sleepy and hungry. Some relax quicker and some have that heady high for a bit. But the same strain on a new batch can be completely different. I have had sleepy Sativa's and stimulating Indica's. I will say every high is slighly different if you can discern subtle effects. But nothing is written in stone.

In NY with a MM card it is easy to mail order cannabis. And it must be essential, I ordered and oz on Monday and it arrived Wed. :) Hard to believe few a states over you can be arrested for cannabis. Meanwhile NY is trying to clear out any court instances dealing with Cannabis. Two years ago my nephew got caught dtiving witjh
an oz and some shatter in NY. It was the last of dragging people into couirt over it. But we went, and some woman came up to us and said we are good, we can leave so we skipped out of court. Now I don't even think any arrests are happening. It took me 45 years of paranoia and stress but I am finally seeing some mprogress. But it should not have taken 45 years of this nonsense.

Totally off-topic but if you don't mind me asking I'm curious in your opinion what do you think of the medical marijuana program in NY? My mailing address isn't in the state but I stay in the state with my wife. If I wished to I could change my residency to NY. I've been told in the past that I qualify for MM by my Dr. (who is in NY) & he'd refer me into the program if I'd like. I had considered going through the trouble but then got a good hookup & sorta forgot about it. My other main reason I didn't pursue it further was that I was under the impression that only non-smokeable products where allowed under NY law?

NY State MM Law: VOLUME E (Title 10) - Chapter XIII - Medical Use of Marihuana: Part 1004 - Medical Use of Marihuana - Title: Section 1004.11 - Manufacturing requirements for approved medical marihuana products said:
(g) Approved medical marihuana products shall be limited to the forms of administration approved by the Department, including but not limited to:

(1) metered liquid or oil preparations;

(2) solid and semisolid preparations (e.g. capsules, chewable and effervescent tablets, lozenges);

(3) metered ground plant preparations; and

(4) topical forms and transdermal patches.

(5) medical marihuana may not be incorporated into food products by the registered organization, unless approved by the commissioner.

(6) Smoking is not an approved route of administration.

I know the law has been amended since it's inception & I do see subsection 3 that mentions ground plant preparations but didn't see any right off on listed NY providers sites. If you don't mind me asking would you be willing to provide a little more information regarding your experience with said program? I am curious as to said program & haven't had an opportunity to speak to someone who has first hand experience with said program. It may end up being academic as I will be moving. However; with the current situation I don't know the time frame as renovations & the like are delayed on my wife & I's first home.

Regardless; I'm curious as to more information regarding the medical marijuana program in NY state. My apologies for taking the thread off-topic but considering the topic it seemed like the thread is not one that is so serious in nature that it cant' stand a mild digression. ;)
If you wish you could PM me if you don't wish to clutter the thread. I just figured I'd ask as I'm curious by nature & depending on how things go may be able to find the information to be personally applicable. Even if I don't find it personally applicable I do know a few people that I could pass said information on to that would benefit if I don't.

Or you can also say you don't wish to elaborate further on MM in NY state & that's perfectly fine as well as I do tend to ramble & be overly inquisitive. 😆 No worries; whatever floats your boat. :)

Currently, some of the UKs finest, Stardawg. Seems to have replaced Haze and Cheese as a staple strain in the UK. Always available and unusually always exactly the same quality/pheno/trim job etc... no matter where its from. Also got a bit of Platinum cherry pie and some really nice purple GSC. We may not have a legal market in the UK, but the quality has been consistently going up and the prices dropping for the past few years. The quality especially, could easily compete with almost all of the dutch flowers I've tried over 20 or so trips to the Netherlands, and from what I've been told even the higher end of legal US flower. I haven't personally been to California or Colorado, but I have friends who've spent months over there who shared their opinion. While you have to know the right people in England, the quality can and does compete with the US legal market. We're killing it for a nation that doesn't even have decriminalisation.

Today I got Bio-Kush, but I didn't try it yet. Should be a 50/50 Hybrid between OG-Kush and any Sativa, until now I could not find it in the internet, perhaps it was spelled wrong or whatever - you never know. The Buds are nice and sticky, with orange "hairs", seems to be grown fine. Looking forward to test it before going to bed.

@I_Hate_This_Place, I think the NY MM program is the worst garbage available to obtain marijuana products. Overpriced cartridges, overpriced powders that you can probably get in a full legal state for 1/4th the price. And you are correct, the Govenor in his infinite wisdom didn't want to allow smokeable flower product and to this day you can not buy flower in the shops. So I think the program is insulting, a rip off and generally sucks. But if you can get an MM card there is an outfit or two that will mail flower and they do so seemingly legally somehow. If you are interested in details on programs feel free to PM me. I had to dig but I had a card and still used a friend of a friend because there was no flower. But my prayers were answered (after 45 years lol) and I can get it with a quick text. Also I am not on the program, my wife is, but I am considered a caretaker and have my own card and it looks exactly like hers. :)

Currently on some crappy dried Afghani Kush and 1 full spectrum indicator cartridge and a distillate Sativa cartridge. Both the flower and the carts were legal. Flower is definitely sub standard; the full spectrum cart is decent, the other one is crap.

Tom

wow it's been ages since i've seen a flavoured blunt wrap! ugghh those mango ones are nasty lol

Today I got Bio-Kush, but I didn't try it yet. Should be a 50/50 Hybrid between OG-Kush and any Sativa, until now I could not find it in the internet, perhaps it was spelled wrong or whatever - you never know. The Buds are nice and sticky, with orange "hairs", seems to be grown fine. Looking forward to test it before going to bed.

you have mail order mary jane in Austria?

been gifted half a gram of some kind of concentrate made from 'Mendo Breath'

have to say it's everything I look for in a concentrate - clean, pain relief, smooth but awesome high. tastes incredible, two 20mg dabs later and its....wow this one's a winner aaaaha mmm <3 :cool:

Last edited:
I love rolling joints. I'm just doing one. It must always be good looking - if not, I open it again and do it once again. Yes, stupid, but that's me.

JJ