• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

The end result is less cloudy opaque but still very dark/black. Also still tastes and smells unpleasant.

That said if you are smoking high quality bud, this easy process will clean up 1/4-1/2 the total impurities present which consists of insoluble plant particles and charred remains.

My guess is to really clean it up, some more intensive processing would need to be done.

A quick one that comes to mind would be to dissolve in toluene, filter through coffee filter. Place solution into long thin glass container (flower vase) and add a 5% baking soda solution. Stir/shake the two liquid phases together for a period of time then let separate. Discard water. Repeat a few more times with varying water washes but always end with a water wash that has nothing but water.

Once finished evaporate of toluene to leave purified resin. Re-dissolve in isopropyl or acetone and evaporate again to ensure all toluene is able to evaporate out.

-GC
I don't think there's that many acidic components that the bicarb would get out but it might help get rid of some water soluble junk if there is any.i think once the ash and charred crap is filtered out apart from a tiny amount of tar it's pretty rich in THC and not much else

I always gotta google everytime you post something
thatnks for the look out....:confused:
hahaha

Dunno. My buddy ran a quarter lb through his hash oil machine with 91% isopropanol and the oil tasted like isopropanol.

I'm just smoking one joint every evening for sleeping and the funny thing is - how much benzos I ever took, even 45 mg RC-BENzos, good Indica-Grass sends me to bed immediately.

And Cannabis is not legal here. I have Wappa this time.

But Im supporting actively an NPO named ARGE Canna - we are doing as much as we can to legalize weed , but not for everyone because for people who need it as a med. Like me, I'm German, in Germany I would get it, her in Austria - nope. I could go home to Bavaria (everybody knows that they are very strong with drugs), search for a doctor that ist prespribing buds, THEN you have to find a pharmacy, because most of it do not have it and the third step is to get a Schengen-Exportlicence. Then I would be allowed as an ADHD-patient to smoke my only joint in the evening here.... Very funny.

But we still go on, we are also the only NPO with a labor to test CBD products because a lot of stuff there is no CBD but perhaps Basilikumexrakt. In two weeks there is another press conference with patients like me, but with totally different stories . Lets see. The press conferences before were not even mentioned in the media.

But - we fight.

www.arge-canna-at (i hope this is allowed - but its just about CBD-Products and the politics behind.

Yes, and here I always have to search because absolutely noone knows what he is offering you. I now a lot abotu the plant and if i see that these are 20cm-buds, I know this is no INdica, so i will not buy it.

It is really exhausting.

JJ

I think I have to cry just because of you!!!!

Snieve (cocaine)

Tears running down.

I'll never ever talk to you :D

JJ

OK. This is the result with alcohol wash. Used a face-mash to filter as dont wanna be a filter seeker on top of erryting else.
Guess i let it sit and vape off the wet? Can i *cook it to expedite the process?

tYxz3MA.jpg

aiuILukg.jpg

J0IcTwU.jpg

The last two pics show something solidifying after a couple hours @ room temp.
This looks fucking great tbh I love smoking alcohol-wash-hash

This looks fucking great tbh
It really was.
The other matter has been used so doing research on the extract of raw bud... initial study shows that whatever percentage of cannabinoids in matter; the same is extracted (many ways but imma stay with 99% ISO).
Say it (a gram of good) is 75%cannabinoids by weight. One gram of wood should render .75g of extract.
Liking it but it's kinda like crack...lol (or not lol)?

It really was.
The other matter has been used so doing research on the extract of raw bud... initial study shows that whatever percentage of cannabinoids in matter; the same is extracted (many ways but imma stay with 99% ISO).
Say it (a gram of good) is 75%cannabinoids by weight. One gram of wood should render .75g of extract.
Liking it but it's kinda like crack...lol (or not lol)?
Oh no it's totally more fiendish in a crack sense, I find smoking concentrates to much more resemble the overwhelming rush and redose pattern of "harder" drugs. At least compared to smoking/eating flower.

OK. This is the result with alcohol wash. Used a face-mash to filter as dont wanna be a filter seeker on top of erryting else.
Guess i let it sit and vape off the wet? Can i *cook it to expedite the process?

tYxz3MA.jpg

aiuILukg.jpg

J0IcTwU.jpg

The last two pics show something solidifying after a couple hours @ room temp.
Yes you can, get a hot plate fill with water, and put your pan in top, then use a hair dryer to finish it off, and definitely use 99% iso, also have a fan going

I usually use like 6 to 8 coffee filters in 2 liter pop bottles, cut the bottom off the bottles then put the filter in the end with the opening, like a funnel and stack them up, one on top of each other, then i get a clean 4lt milk jug, the pop bottle fits in the milk jug almost perfect, then dump in from the top, the more filters you use, the better the chance you will make shatter.
Hope that made sense, I'm in hour 30 of meth binge, lol

Just a little bit of Jackalope ( for interest jackalope is a cross between jack herer and chocolope ) sweet tasting weed.
Wonder how this will cross breed with some of my landrace strains.

UcYv5d6.jpg

sumbodysay its grape ape i cant remember.... some purple shit though and decent

Looks like we probably shop at the same place, I usually never pay over ***** , unless I want something awesome.

^^ Doh! Sorry about that

Last edited:
Some CBD flower flavoured with Jack Herer X Critical Mass terpenes. The terps are much stronger than I expected. Just put two drops on two grams and the smell is overwhelmingly pungent.

Tastes excellent though.