• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

I just got a gram of Skittles and a gram of platinum cookie. Super high

Smoke some.not a powerthing,but is ok idk the strain.what is available.in early 4 a.m..haaaa:)

Went to a cannabis festival on Saturday here in upstate ny. Left with some amazing orange cannoli, white caviar, and dolatto nug/ some 90ug Strawberry Gary Payton hash rosin /2 200mg cakes (strawberry cream cake and pineapple upside down cake) and a 1000mg banana pineapple orange juice

Also building a new room in my basement this week so im planning in grabbing a variety of clones from my homies at Michelin Terps, SurpassedGas, and gasgod next week

right, same.

i used to live w a guy who smoked it every day. one day he started foaming at the mouth and we took him to the hospital.

be careful but enjoy im sure u know how to handle urself!!

I seconded this - get the fuck off the Spice; your psychosis will come,
I told 5 cops I was running from the hand of God as he/she'd been trying to smite me for the last half hour.
Put on a Mental Health Order for the next three days.

So, what you smoking right now?

There are so many strains available now I thought it might be interesting having a thread that everyone can post what they are smoking. It isn't a what's best, thread, just a what's smoking thread.

Today I'm smoking some Double Diesel (NYC Diesel x Sour Diesel) It smells like diesel fuel with a hint of orange/grapefruit in the back ground. Yum !

So, what are YOU smoking, Bluelighters?

Note to forum MODs:
I can't believe that there's no thread like this, if there is, please move it there and I'll post to that thread in the future.
all my plugs have lemon haze or gorilla glue atm so i dont have much of a choice lol. some amnesia haze would go hard tho

Went to a cannabis festival on Saturday here in upstate ny. Left with some amazing orange cannoli, white caviar, and dolatto nug/ some 90ug Strawberry Gary Payton hash rosin /2 200mg cakes (strawberry cream cake and pineapple upside down cake) and a 1000mg banana pineapple orange juice

Also building a new room in my basement this week so im planning in grabbing a variety of clones from my homies at Michelin Terps, SurpassedGas, and gasgod next week
Get to fuck ;)

I love me high quality shit but have been slumming it lately with some local grown Stardawg that for some reason I bought too much of (couldn't resist the bargain)..it was ok for a bit but got real dull soon after. Have also had a couple of other strains that weren't really doing it for me either. (thank fuck for a good supply of quality hash...)

Anyway I got frustrated with the mediocre weed period earier and just ground all 3 strains up and mixed em up in a jar....been smoking it and it's fkin lovely unexpectedly and greater than the sum of it's parts.

Off to pick up some live resin and pressed rosin tomorrow though from a bona-fide cannabis scientist/hermit who lives in the hills that I'm truly blessed to know, so my situation is improving again

No smoke weed at least 10 days.Smoke or no smoke-same to me.When i buy-what is available and,if i can find.Here nothing is sure.Even some meds in pharmacies start to missing and nobody knows why.Inflation hits 30 percent,so wish or not till winter would be eventually drug free.Hope there would be something for eat in the table.Tobaco&cigarettes would eventually must be quited too wish or not.

I got a

Foray - Blackberry Cream .3 Gram Single Use Vape Pen,​

one or two hits every other nite for a month, wasteful battery disposal and pure consumer convenience, which I use with much pride and shame.

I got an oz of dosidos I’m smoking on, and a strain of hash rosin I can’t make out the name, but it feels sativa dominant

So when I was making an order from the dispensary I ordered 3.5 grams of Moon Rocks.

Wow !

After our first experience smoking it the wife and I are saving this for special occasions.

Mostly smoking a Sativa strain known locally as "Shine". It's a stimulating smoke that let's me smile while I "zoom" through mental tasks in my daily task list. It is so orange flavored that you can smell and taste it through the sealed containers (LOL).

Have fun, all!