• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Looks like concentrates count, currently low temp dab N Charlotte's Web fresh press, and prizmatic shatter. I Can't go wrong with my puffferCo Peak. For home medical use and reasons ( and roll n around $hhh ;)). Also i am enjoying platinum Og distillate cut down due to the thickness, in a cart, that is very pocket friendly. also a little flower with Keef to get the body effect of my medication. when vaped the high is more cerebral, so having a small hit of flower inbetween gives the body all those missed cannabinoids!!!! have the wicked October!!! 🎃🎃🎃

Alien OG, along with the live rosin made from the same crop. Good stuff.
🎃🎃🎃Came across a mystery box with a llovely amount of alien cookies pull snap Have about 2 sessions remaining before it's gone gone. One of my personal best taste / effect vape of 2020 In my eyes! Happy October pumpkins🎃🎃🎃

Cannabis doesn’t make one lazy at the correct dosages and usage. I am grateful to be brought up by my father who showed me one could smoke and still work your ass off. The guys in his mid 60’s and can still beat the shit out of most strong 20yr olds, I’ve watched him break metal tools no human should be able to break yet smokes like a chimney.

Right now I’m on some Bruce Banner. Very nice white trichrome covered buds with a forest green coloration and orange/brown hairs. Smell is gassy and piney.

Really like this strain, will wake you right up if you smoke it in the AM yet isn’t too light to leave one wanting more like some daytime strains.

Also grabbed an RSO last night that’s got the following...

THC- 231mg/container
CBD- 347mg/cont
CBG- 356mg/cont

My cancer is unfortunately back and last night I slept like a baby, noticed my inflammation and malaise was gone, and overall think this might be my new go to.

I’ve eaten a lot of different RSO’s over the past 2yrs and this one felt the best for sure. The CBG seemed to have better anti anxiety properties compared to just CBD, or THC/CBD alone. As well I feel it was better for the inflammation too.

Time to go take a hit of Bruce and forget my worries ;)

-GC

[QUOTE="G_Chem, post: 14966141, member: 36054
THC- 231mg/container
CBD- 347mg/cont
CBG- 356mg/cont
[/QUOTE]

that rso sound very interestingly formed, I wish you didn't need it however

had a couple of circa 25mg thc edibles tonight made from some high quality GG4 hashish - perfect dose for my purposes this evening, niiiice

[QUOTE="G_Chem, post: 14966141, member: 36054
THC- 231mg/container
CBD- 347mg/cont
CBG- 356mg/cont

that rso sound very interestingly formed, I wish you didn't need it however

had a couple of circa 25mg thc edibles tonight made from some high quality GG4 hashish - perfect dose for my purposes this evening, niiiice
[/QUOTE]

Anything GG4 is good shit :) which reminds me that’s another strain I need to get before my honeymoon.

I’m hoping to get..

-Forbidden Fruit (found)
-Mac (found but wasn’t up to snuff so gotta look elsewhere)
-Narnia (gotta find)
-GG4 (gotta find)

Honestly I feel those 4 strains encompass everything I want in weed. Well maybe some Sour Tangie too I guess for a lighter high.

Forbidden Fruit gives a nice stony high that you still really feel in your head, also enhances appetite and ok for sleep. Mac is a body numb’er yet clearheaded enough to be used day or night, excellent workout weed. Narnia is a potent daytime Sativa to make activities more interesting. And GG4 is like the all around jack of all trades weed that seems appropriate just about any time I see fit.

-GC

first try making edibles. Idk the strain but i would guess it’s some sort of hybrid.

about 20-25 mg thc per cookie so it’s quite moderately dosed. Gonna try one tomorrow after work👽

Don't know the strain but it gets rid of the pain. Had a my haze other night and I need to ask what bud was used for this cbd thc I got as the buds deffo a sstiva but cbd counteracts

Just got some Mimosa and Tropicana Cookies. Haven't tried either, but I did try a pre-roll of Tropicana Cookies. My friend really really likes it, so I just went with his suggestion. It definitely packs a buzz...

Just got some Mimosa and Tropicana Cookies. Haven't tried either, but I did try a pre-roll of Tropicana Cookies. My friend really really likes it, so I just went with his suggestion. It definitely packs a buzz...

Good suggestions from your buddy although shows what kinda strains the boy likes haha. Wait til you try the Mimosa, if it’s good that orange flavor comes through in the smoke really well.

-GC

Some lighter green cannabis, relaxing.

Orange type color on the cannabis, this is fire, and not as relaxing

Normally I know but this is the first mixture they did for me at the CSC in Salzburg. I just know after two puffs I WILL DEFINITELY SLEEP!!! :)

Headband seems to be what’s around right now so that’s what I’ve got. It isn’t bad but I’m ready for a new strain, dude has had this for a month. Puff puff passsss...

I grew some very nice Amnesia Haze plants this year.

People are raving about it. It was a Cannabis Cup winner in '04 I believe.

I have not tried it as I do not react well to cannabis.

I wish I did. Growing it is so much fun though. They stayed in the tents until they began to bud, then they were transferred into the ground in a very sunny place.

They are an intermediate to advance strain to grow, so I read. Slow to harvest. Low yield, lots of popcorn buds. They outstanding however, 25% THC. I am going to talk a couple ounces and make some stellar hash.

I'm smoking a recreational store bought strain with thc 14.6% and total cannaboids 17.6%, we used to call this 'redhairs' back in high school.

I was out of weed, and my friend was a hero and came to the rescue with some stuff to hopefully last me a week (i know it wont but hey, cant complain!)

He gave be some Death Bubba, some King Tut (never heard of that one before), as well as some hash he had.

Smoking the Death Bubba rn.