• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

Had a dab of some live resin last night over at a mate's place (2 x 25mg dabs)

One of the most spectacular smokes to have graced my lungs in the last 30-odd years of smoking :)

I've tried plenty of quality concentrates etc but this was different - level shit.

I didn't feel conventionally 'high' or stoned...quite clear-headed but just felt astonishingly well, content and super-grounded...can't adequately describe how nice it felt

That sucks!
. I guess its better than nothing. Recreation here has brought better quality to the streets, and many more concentrates available too. Though fuck it, going to dispensary is always the best. If you get a card it drops the taxes by a tad. You know IL going to milk the potheads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snow temple and GG4 mixed :cool:

I’m a medical marijuana user from the us. Medical is outrageously expensive. I’m “allowed” to buy 28,000 mgs inhalation, 28,000 mgs oral, 28,000 mgs topical and 2.5 ounces of bud every 35 days. MEDICAL MARIJUANA is a crock of shit imho.

I’ve been a smoker for 40 years btw.
Can you grow your own? I have lived in places where cannabis and hashish are legal for medical use, decriminalized/tolerated for recreational use, and most people who use it medicinally grow as well, or get it from dealers as it is less expensive, less taxes, etc.

Have you noticed any respiratory or negative health or breathing issues from smoking weed or hashish for 40+ years?

I am in Florida and there does not seem to be a limit. I don't even think the price is outrageous for a product of known quality. The street stuff was always a crap shoot. The idea that you were actually getting the advertized strain was ludicrous. I have you beat on time tho. 50+ years here. Back in the olden days you had your choice. "Mexican" or "Columbian" and even then it was a crap shoot. You could buy some ass kicking weed and go back to the same guy the next day to double up and he had ragweed.
I am in Florida and there does not seem to be a limit. I don't even think the price is outrageous for a product of known quality. The street stuff was always a crap shoot. The idea that you were actually getting the advertized strain was ludicrous. I have you beat on time tho. 50+ years here. Back in the olden days you had your choice. "Mexican" or "Columbian" and even then it was a crap shoot. You could buy some ass kicking weed and go back to the same guy the next day to double up and he had ragweed.
It depends upon how well you know your source. I have had trainwreck Sativa herb, Afghan Indica herb, and Moroccan Hashish that was super psychedelic. I wish I knew the strain name of the first high quality super psychedelic pure Sativa pot I ever smoked but I know it was not trainwreck.

I also had Colombian and Mexican weed. It was great at the time as it was either those types, or nothing.

I never had Thai stick, Nepalese temple balls, or Maui wowie.

Have you noticed any respiratory or negative health or breathing issues from smoking weed or hashish for 50+ years?

Last edited:
Grabbed some fire looking Sour Tangie..

Problem is it doesn’t look or feel anything like Sour Tangie. All the S.T. I’ve smoked before was light green fluffy buds with a energetic great daytime high (maybe a little light at times but that’s what makes it good for day I suppose.)

These buds are more dense, Golden trichromes with a more golden hue to the bud, and the high is much stonier than it should be.

Unfortunately I’ve been noticing this more lately, cannabis being sold as a strain it isn’t... I’ve only had it happen like 3 times ever, 2 of which were fairly recent.

This is why it’s good to learn your strains :)

-GC

Can you grow your own? I have lived in places where cannabis and hashish are legal for medical use, decriminalized/tolerated for recreational use, and most people who use it medicinally grow as well, or get it from dealers as it is less expensive, less taxes, etc.

Have you noticed any respiratory or negative health or breathing issues from smoking weed or hashish for 40+ years?
No we’re not legally allowed to grow our own medication. Ain’t that a bitch wink.
Just lost 9 plants 8 weeks in to flower so I’m stuck like chuck. When you’re my age it’s kinda hard to get some if you’re not from the area.
We have family members that grow but their harvests are already spoken for you know.
I’ve got stiltson, agent orange and some gg clones going but it’s gonna be a minute for them.
I’ve got a disease which has given me two lung diseases. I’m not on oxygen or anything like that but I’ve got 2 inhalers.
I did quit smoking cigarettes 10 years ago so yay me lol.

Grabbed some fire looking Sour Tangie..

Problem is it doesn’t look or feel anything like Sour Tangie. All the S.T. I’ve smoked before was light green fluffy buds with a energetic great daytime high (maybe a little light at times but that’s what makes it good for day I suppose.)

These buds are more dense, Golden trichromes with a more golden hue to the bud, and the high is much stonier than it should be.

Unfortunately I’ve been noticing this more lately, cannabis being sold as a strain it isn’t... I’ve only had it happen like 3 times ever, 2 of which were fairly recent.

This is why it’s good to learn your strains :)

-GC
Sour tangie is more of a sativa learner I think. She should be green and fluffy.
Dense with dark trichomes definitely not a heady smoke.
Hey as long as it smokes right?

Sour tangie is more of a sativa learner I think. She should be green and fluffy.
Dense with dark trichomes definitely not a heady smoke.
Hey as long as it smokes right?

Yup that’s my experience too, very green and fluffy.

Yea I guess so... Lol. I just really like true Sour Tangie it’s been one of my favorites in recent years.

-GC

tobacco, crack, heroin and meth in the same pipe sir?
Datura
Opium (In homeland only, plus I occasionally smoke it, I prefer oral consumption)
Cigs (4-7 per day)
Meth (In homeland only, not when i work/live abroad)

Im ok with smoking most of non-Suck-odelic substances.

lol may i ask why?

Sure, I don't mean to criticize a popular drug class like "psychedelics". I just wanna say they don't work well for me. Every single one of Psy substances makes me anxious, takes me to my bitter past and makes me think of mistakes I've ever made. If someone offers me a psy stuff, I thank him/her and flush the stuff down the toilet or give it to a psytrance DJ who needs an inspiration to produce his "next album"

Last edited:
lmao i feel it. psychedelics can be often be put on a pedestal by a lot of drug users. different strokes for different folks

i enjoy them for dancing and stuff but they can be anxiety inducing. weed for me is very anxiety inducing, moreso than any other drug. i can only do it alone, never in groups anymore

Had a dab of some live resin last night over at a mate's place (2 x 25mg dabs)

One of the most spectacular smokes to have graced my lungs in the last 30-odd years of smoking :)

I've tried plenty of quality concentrates etc but this was different - level shit.

I didn't feel conventionally 'high' or stoned...quite clear-headed but just felt astonishingly well, content and super-grounded...can't adequately describe how nice it felt

Just popping round to same mate's place again in a minute...most definitely not to be offered dabs of live resin, oh no sir, most definitely not for that reason :sneaky: