• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

So that rave I went to.....I ended up in hospital.

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
Some of you may know from my more recent posts on here that I was attending a rave last saturday. Unfortunately, I have only just recently got out of hostpital to share the tale.

I will keep it short. I basically took a fair bit of MDMA throughout the night, and ended up with urnine rentetion so bad, that at 2pm the following moring I had to be rushed to hospital (or rather I ran in there screaming in pain) and have a catheter insterted to release the urine in my bladder. I was on a catheter for 24 hours, before having it removed, and am now left with agonising cystitis that I am still recovering from. The Dr. informed me that had I not had a catheter insterted there could have been problems with my kidneys. Furthermore, having a catheter inserted was the most degrading feeling ever, and to know I had done it to myself was even worse.

Even worse is that I had to inform my parents of the situation, and the shame and dissappointment expressed by them is worse than any comedown could be. Not only did I risk my health, but also my job which doesn't make this any easier either. Because of this, I have decided that my time with drugs is over and I shall be leaving bluelight with immediate effect, as I believe that reading about drugs and how much fun people are having taking them will not help my cause.

However, this does not mean I am not grateful for the knowledge that you lovely people at bluelight have shared with me over the years. You have kept me safe on more than one ocassion....unfortunately it wasn't this one. I'm unsure considering what has happened if I will ever be able to use stims again, considering I am now probably prone to urine retention worse that I was before.

Anyhow, peace and love all,

SR :)

Glad you're OK and good luck!

Take care, have fun and be happy :)

Fuck, that sounds like quite an ordeal mate. Glad you're OK now though. Just do what you need to do - if that means leaving us then so be it. Take care feller...

Suicide Tuesday talk, innit

I got a feeling he'll be ALRIGHT again for the weekend ;)

[joke, sounds like a shocker, probs a good choice, all the best etc etc]

Sorry to hear that:(

Years ago one of my mates couldn't piss for ages and was going to go to the hospital to sort it out. His missus is a nurse and told him that he could go to the hospital, be there hours, be embarrassed and they would sort it. Or...they could go to a shop and buy a Capri sun and she would sterilize and use the straw!

He went with option 2 and said he pissed more than at any point in his life!

#Disclaimer#

This was a trained nurse who did this, so in NO WAY am I advising anyone to go the DIY route and not go to the hospital:)

^ Haha fuck that, Jesus my face went a bit like 8o reading that.

Good luck tho SR, sounds nasty and would prob be thinking same as you

Thanks for the kind replies all. I know it all sounds like suicide tuesday talk, but I really feel I should knock MD on the head. For my job and health. I don't know how many chances I am going to get, and I am now probably going to be prone to urine retention with future use of stims. Interestingly, I feel like I should listened to my body before taking it - I started to feel anxious, shit and basically felt like my body knew what was coming and now rejects MDMA.

Furthermore, I unfortunately saw a girl drop dead in front of my eyes at the rave - she convulsed, her eyes rolled back and she hit the floor. The defib then came out, but they couldn't revive her. Unfortunately I'm really struggling to forget the image. I also saw a guy so fucked he was pulling his own teeth out, and another person have a seizure in the smoking area. My mate also got busted by police drugs dogs outside.

Sure I will probably still smoke the odd spliff in future, but it's time to put down the stims. Despite the dutch lion pills being incredible (they were energetic as fuck), I ended up following it with a yellow UPS, a blue ghost and about .3/.4 of MDMA crystal (followed by half a 1P tab and 20mg 4FA when I got home/afterparty)...it is obvious that self control and me when on MD don't exist. I keep trying to chase empathy that isn't there. Not to mention the possibility of losing my job, my kidneys and cystitis (which is agony btw).

Good job McDonald's wasn't the only place open.. them straws would 8o

All the best SR... I can remember times headbutting the wall above the urinals begging my bladder to play ball, not fun...

Take care man... glad you're ok <3

Oh man, that's fucking scary.
What a nightmare, i'm glad you're ok. Sounds like a very traumatic evening.
Not a bad idea to leave BL for a while in times like these - i took an extended sabbatical when i was kicking opiates a couple of years back - but remember there are also the recovery sections, mental health subforums and the like for support if you need it in breaking away from the potentially harmful party times.
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, stay safe and take care mate.

Furthermore, having a catheter inserted was the most degrading feeling ever

I can empathise with you on that point. Only once during my six bowel surgeries did I have to be cathed whilst conscious (several more whilst under anaesthetic though), and I truly hope I never have to again. Typically, it was the night that my favourite nurse was working too :'(

Glad to hear you're OK now though, that rave sounds brutal!

Furthermore, I unfortunately saw a girl drop dead in front of my eyes at the rave - she convulsed, her eyes rolled back and she hit the floor. The defib then came out, but they couldn't revive her. Unfortunately I'm really struggling to forget the image.

fucking hell.

Seems there is much more to this than your original post let on...

I think you're doing the right thing, and wish you all the best in staying the hell away from future temptations this site will inevitably bring!

Wow man. Harsh times. But it sounds like you're making the right choice. Good on you.

Had a bad time myself last week and still feeling it now. Been close to going to hospital a few times but thought I'd ride it out a little and see how it goes. Funnily enough, MDMA was involved there too. So sorry you had to see what you saw. That's life changing.

Best of luck to you mate.

Jesus christ, pulling teeth out 8o where the fuck was this rave, Broadmoor Psychopath Wing??

Aye, it's not nice watching people drop to the floor, ive seen it myself many times...Try not to dwell on it dude..

One of the shittiest side effects of MDMA, not being able to have a piss. If I'm very lucky when out, I might be able to go in a cubicle, but even that can be tough. Usually once I get home and totally relax, it comes out... after a while. Does sort of limit my adventures with MDMA, though if you're sufficiently fucked and having a good time, you can maybe totally forget about it for 5 or 6 hours anyway.

How come so many people got fucked up so badly?

It's a small Welsh town, people go hard here and everyone seems mad about MDMA. Whilst there was no where near this amount of casualties last year, it has always been a bit of a ODfest. Either this, or a bad batch going around the rave or something. I bought the blue ghosts and .3 of MD crystal from a sweaty guy in a toilet cubicle at the rave who had a fucking massive sack full of drugs...bad HR I know. On the subject of urine retention, it seems to be something that gets worse the more you use MDMA. I have in the past (rather foolishly) done .6+ of MDMA in an evening and never had retention that lasted 24 hours....scary shit.

Try not to dwell on it dude..

I know man. It's just the image of the the colour draining from her face and her eyes going white as she fell on her knees is a hard one to scrub away.

Very unlucky man. Hope your alright. Are you sure the MDMA you took was alright? I know it happens but not as normal as you think. Not being able to piss is one effect of PMMA.