So SAD....

Thank you, I am so afraid to leave... No insurance, will have to move the kids to a new school... etc.... I don't think I mentioned he woke our daughter up to clean the blood off the floor.

We also have 2 dogs, and 2 cats. I know it might sound silly to some people. But, I can't leave them here with him. I know he wouldn't feed them, or I am afraid he would do worse to them.

I appreciate any response I don't have many friends anymore. Again mostly his fault. They don't want to put up with who I bring along. He is like this always. He doesn't hold back because we are with other people

No... It does make sense. I sometimes wish he would just hit me, and get it over with. Instead he prefers to tell our 4yr old to call me a douche bag fucker.

This is one of the first time he physically hurt me.

Im just 23 and a little naive when it comes to relationships with children involved, that being said this man sounds dangerous, and is inflicting some serious trauma on you AND your kids. I would call child protective services or the police, for the kids sake...alcoholics should not be allowed near children IMO. just the loss of inhibition and emotional abuse that come with it are pretty damaging....

Footscrazy, that is exactly how I feel. I am going after work today to talk to the people my mom told me about.

I do have somebody to keep the dogs for a couple months if I need. He also told me he would be willing to leave after the first of the year. I just need to see if this organization will help with rent in the place we have now.

Your husband should be the one to leave really,id try lookinginto that if you can. And remember, you're strong enough to do this, and you have our support. It may well be the finally push he needs to get himself better too, so it old help all of you in the long term.

Sending my love to you and your kids hun