• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

So sad I didn‘t discover boofing ad a ROA earlier ._.

LifeQuitter

Greenlighter
Man idk if I can help someone out by posting this but if you haven‘t tried definitely try boofing/plugging your drugs!!! I was hesitant first because of stigma, fear of discomfort and being straight but let me tell you one thing: this ROA is GOAT!! I wish I did it earlier. I did insufflation too much and it fucked up my nose after 1-2 weeks pretty bad and I lost my sense of smell which definitely had a huge negative impact on my quality of life. Fortunately it recovered quite decently. Still not 100% back to baseline but I think it‘s back to 75% by now. I ordered some olfactory training kit and I am seeing improvements after a couple of weeks now. I think I probably will make a full recovery. Don‘t use insufflation. It‘s not worth it.

Oral/sublingual is good but the BA and onset usually is a bit of a downside.

IV is best way to administer drugs but requires too sterile setting to be able to do it safely most of the times, thus not feasible in most situations.

Then you have boofing! It‘s a bit weird finding the spot at first but honestly after 1-2 tries you get the hang of it. It‘s pretty straight forward, requires a little preparation but nothing compared to IV and is pretty clean. Only downside is you need to take a shit before so especially if you suffer from constipation from opiates it can sometimes be a little bit of an annoyance in terms of timing. It‘s not 100% necessary but I found if I didn‘t take a shit I don‘t get full effectiveness.
My little trick is to push in the syringe only about 2cm. Really not that deep. If you push the plunger and you feel the water dripping inside of you like as if it‘s poured on your skin, you did everything right! It shouldn‘t be leaking out though so leave in the syringe for a few seconds after your done. Then towel it up or discard it. I usually wash it and reuse it a couple of times. I have my kit which contains: a shot glass of water, 2ml needless syringe, DOC, a small spoon and small scale to measure the drug.
I used a lubricant the first few times but it really isn‘t necessary. 2ml syringes are small enough, it doesn‘t hurt at all, it really isn‘t necessary.

So tldr: very very effective and good ROA with so much less unpleasant side effects. Definitely try this out a few times and you will love it :)

*cue Uncle Ben dying on the sidewalk*

"The drugs... the butt... protect the butt, Peter! With butt drugs... comes great power... and great responsibility! Uhhhh...."

*He dead.*

lol nevermind me...

Seriously though, be careful what you boof and with what frequency, say for instance with meth, which is quite caustic at best and can be downright nasty with impurities sometimes, despite still being potent as hell. Maybe just me but the last time I boofed meth, after an hour or so I started getting very sick to my stomach, throwing up, shitting, bloat and excruciating cramps. The puking subsided fairly quickly, but I was still shitting, nauseous and hurting for a day or two after.

It could definitely be considered a good compromise from time to time if you really want a kick butt aren't down to iv for whatever reason, but just something to keep in mind - if it's bad for your veins, it's probably bad for the bum. You know, moderation, HR, all that. 😉