• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids So just took roughly 1/3 of a Roxicodone 20mg, how long to wait before I can...

Ringo88

Bluelighter
Dose more? So as I posted in many previous threads, I also take Valium 10mg a day. 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night. I just split the 20mg Oxycodone into thirds, and took one piece. Anticipating the come up. Keep in mind, I'm taking a small dose first for the sake of safety, and because I've only taken Oxy once in my life, many years ago, and I don't remember what it was like. This is the last I do any Opiates of any kind unless I'm ever RXed them for actual pain. Figured I might as well try the Oxycodone for the last hurrah.

I do not drink, just to throw that out there, and my body is dependent on Valium, I've been taking benzos daily for 3 years. I guess just kind of wait and see how I feel?

Wow, 1/3 of a pill has me completely pain free and full of euphoria. Opiates tend to stimulate me, but Oxy seems to do so even more than Hydro. I can see why people get addicted to this stuff. I don't even know if I need to take anymore, I feel pretty damn good. Breathing feels fine. Gonna enjoy this for a little while, then possibly take another 3rd after while.

lol first time is always a great feeling but be careful. you are already addicted to those benzos and last thing you need is opiate as well; they are not exactly a "safe" combo to play w/ but w/ doses as you mention you should have no worries.

why do you have opiates? is it a script or just taking for fun? if 1/3 of a pill gives you a rush then keep it that way and see how long it lasts. no need to rush that dosage and hit a max if a minimum dose is currently working.

best of luck.

Thanks for the post Boston. I just took another 3rd, and flushed the last piece. Didn't want the temptation to get to me, and this should have me feeling all the bliss I need. I just took my last dose of Opiates recreationally. Just going to enjoy this. I should have no worries, right? Probably about 15mg of Oxy, give or take.

no worries if you actually STAY OFF OPIATES and do not buy anything anymore.

opiates are a fucking hell once addiction gets in the way; trust me, it gets in the way FAST and out of no where, so just be careful.

Yeah, I plan on never taking them again, unless I need them for actual pain. That's why I wanted to try the Oxy, just so I could remember what it felt like. I'm stupid high right now. I can't imagine taking any more than I did. Just going to enjoy the evening and the experience, and focus on getting off benzos after today. My gosh the rush is insane. Is this pretty close to pill form of what Heroin would feel like? Probably not at this dosage I'm guessing, but damn, I can't imagine anything higher than this. Definitely the most high I've ever been.

llol I am almost jealous but believe me, it only gets worse and you will NEVER FEEL THAT GOOD AGAIN!

careful w/ the benzos; getting off those can be hell.

Reminds me of the first time I ever took oxy. I wasn't as safe as you though (I had no other drugs in my system as well though). I got a little yellow OC 40 and scratched the coating off and crushed the whole thing and snorted it all. My only previous experience with opiates before that had been 10/640 vicodin HP from the dentist and I had only taken those 1 at a time and only 15 of them. So I snort the OC 40 and my level of euphoria blasted off like a rocket was with a friend and we were both so blasted we didn't even speak to each other about 45 minutes into it i puked up the entire pizza i had eaten before and felt even higher after that.

Now many years later I wish I never started. I can't survive without opiates now and it's not a fun life to live. You don't want to start down this path trust me in the end all it will do is drag you into hell.

My whole body is in a state of warmth that I can't even begin to describe. I'm nodding like crazy, but definitely working hard to stay awake. I've gotten a little panicky a couple of times, just because my I wonder if I could stop breathing. I know I'm breathing, and my pulse is fine. That's what happens when you have panic disorder unfortunately. It's been over an hour after the last dosage, I should be good right? My gosh, what a high, and a perfect night to do it. It's cold and rainy here, so I'm inside my apartment with the heater on, in a state of reality that just blows my mind.

I can safely say I will never take Opiates again, unless prescribed by a doctor, but my God I can see how people get addicted to this stuff.

I know Opiate withdrawal can be absolutely brutal, from what I've heard. But can you actually die from it, like Benzo withdrawal? I really appreciate you guys giving me good input, and the advice to not use again. I couldn't imagine being addicted to benzos AND Opiates...

Is this similar to Heroin at all? Even at this low dose?

Classic opaite high, I feel nostalgia, I remeber those times. I thankfully never got addicted but had a large supply. Now a days I just take when my buddy calls me up. I HOPE that it's true and you don't take anymore, I've been there myself "I'll only do it this one time". That sentence doesn't usally hold up.
Wish you the best.

My whole body is in a state of warmth that I can't even begin to describe. I'm nodding like crazy, but definitely working hard to stay awake.

my pants just got a bit more tight.

these were the days (or should I say day?). it was straight hell from there on.

I really liked the percocets but I'll never put a needle in my arm. Flash forward 18 months later and Amtrack was renting my arms for NE transit line! It's great to have fun man but please be careful. As great as opiates are in the beginning they are exponentially worse in the end. Fuck I wish there was no down side because I'd have multiple loaded rigs on standby everyday! But that downside is a mother fucker and for all the ones that enjoy the initial bliss far less can handle that downside!

You can't die from opiate WD's. Benzo WD is said to be worse.

(not to enable you)

Well guys, it was a fun and interesting experience, to say the least. I've never felt that much euphoria before, except from maybe IV Morphine at the hospital. Even then, I felt much more "gone" from the Oxy. While it was very enjoyable, I know what I must do in my life, and that's get off benzos.

I've done a lot in the past year. I've gotten a good, full time job. I just got my first apartment, which I'm really liking. I need to focus on getting off one dependency, and not adding another. I appreciate all of your posts and input, glad I could bring back some good memories for some of you! Everybody have a great day, off to work!

Let me say this. If you ever decide and follow through with getting high on opiates one more time - u are hooked. no if ands or buts. no "one more time wont hurt". cuz trust - IT WILL.

There will never be one person who will ever choose to use drugs and have something positive/beneficial come from it besides the high. That is all.