• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

So I was thinking..Triple combo anyone?

Cannabis, LSD, and MXE was fucking crazy. Don't really combine "major drugs" usually just weed. Although I did always combine 3-meo-PCP with Kratom and weed intentionally cause it seemed to "work better." Uh LSD and edibles is pretty wild. Alcohol doesn't really mix well with anything except stims and weed in my experience.

I actually love drinking hard liquor on lsd.
Not a alcohol guy otvervice at all though.
But taking shots from random people at raves is the best.

The idealogy of the thread, as my purpose was to discuss the combination of mixing a dissociative with a psychedelic and a empthagogen for the extra fun, not random drug combinations but I don't mind. Just saying.

That sounds like a perfect combination to me. Just too bad that MDA is so hard to find.

Or what Bout something like ketamine 2c compound (2ce,2cc,2cb,2ci) and mdma that sounds amazing

2C-B with MDMA was really nice, it is just too bad that I didn't have any ketamine at that time.

i didnt like the ordinary hippieflip (shrooms & mdma), so i would stick to 5ht2a ligands and a nmda antagonist.

I should have the stuff in a few days. I was thinking of taking 200mg of 6-apb together with 10mg of 2c-b-fly and when both have taken fully effect, small doses of ephenidine. Like 100mg to start with. And another 100mg 6-apb when the first dose has subsided so I keep a positive mindstate along with the 2 extra hours that I'll be tripping since 2c-b-fly should be active for about 8 hours and 6-apb only for about 6. Correct me if I am wrong. I might try to write a bit of a trip report about it.

Having never done it let's say hypothetically I had some MDA around what would be the lowest useful dose in combo with K and either mushrooms or LSD? Combo / dose / timing / safety recommendations? I gave up on MDMA a long time ago, I deeply dislike the comedowns.

Lowest? I'd say about a 100mg. Be aware though, that dissociatives and psychedelics have a type of synergy that increases both their effects. Make sure you don't trip when the MDA wears off. The right place is very important but also the right people. If you are sick of MDMA, MDA Isn't going to be very different. It is a bit more psychedelic which is nice but the comedown is practically the same in my experience. When you add ketamine to the mix, it helps make the experience more smooth.

Well done the classic MDMA, LSD, and Ketamine more times than ya can count.. Doesn’t seem to be getting old lol.

-GC

The classic rave trio! It sometimes gets intense, but it's the real deal :)

Also, salvia on top of speed, ket and MDMA is very special. You can't resist, my ego was quickly crushed and I met lady salvia and a whole universe of nothingness, while being in total bliss. The kind of experience stronger than what words can express :)

I once mixed MXP with 5-APB and 1p-LSD and now I want to try the same thing but not exactly the same thing, 6-apb, ephenidine, and 2c-b-fly.
They all seem kinda long lasting to me to be mixing them together. I haven't done any of them either, but it seems like a rough combo? Or maybe not at all. Hell, my best empathogen, psychedelic & dissociative combo was amt, 5-meo-dmt and nitrous, which probably seems rougher compared to yours. Amt without 5-meo-dmt and vice versa almost isn't worth it, it goes so well together.

I'm considering a trip with mdma (150mg), 1p-lsd and Ketamine (100mg).

Any advice on a safe and optimal dose timescale please? Any risks?