View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

So I was thinking..Triple combo anyone?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
It perplexes me, through all my experience I haven't found any other combination of drugs as remarkable as this one, my absolute favourite is mixing a psychedelic, a dissociative, and a empathogen.

I once mixed MXP with 5-APB and 1p-LSD and now I want to try the same thing but not exactly the same thing, 6-apb, ephenidine, and 2c-b-fly.

Any ideas, thoughts, mental speculation, suggestions, complete zen, anything is welcome.

I disagree. Psychedelic, dissociative and deliriant is where it's at. The empathy is implied, making it an ingredient just doesn't compute.

Amanita's ibotenic acid is best. DPH if you're poor and devoid of forests. Datura if you're just that kind of person. Sleep Deprivation if you're sensible.

I didn't get any very interesting effects from those first two, and I really don't want to touch any datura. I truly do not understand the science of deliriants.

I've had 4-HO-MET with Cyclizine- got my psychedelic with my deliriant I hesitated but did think of adding MXE as well. All in all a reasonable trip iirc.

Last edited:
I've had 2-FDCK, 4-HO-MiPT, 4-AcO-DMT, and 4-Aco-EPT all at once. Absolutely magickal experience, but I had very strange side effects which now occur everytime I trip. Decided to stop for 6 months to a year and hope it resolves.

Well done the classic MDMA, LSD, and Ketamine more times than ya can count.. Doesn’t seem to be getting old lol.

-GC

It perplexes me, through all my experience I haven't found any other combination of drugs as remarkable as this one, my absolute favourite is mixing a psychedelic, a dissociative, and a empathogen.

I once mixed MXP with 5-APB and 1p-LSD and now I want to try the same thing but not exactly the same thing, 6-apb, ephenidine, and 2c-b-fly.

Any ideas, thoughts, mental speculation, suggestions, complete zen, anything is welcome.
Haha, check out dude reacting to your post with an "angry", I mean...what the?

He just gets more and more unreal. I thought he had matured somewhat, at least I had hoped we might start seeing some sense and reason.
Very peculiar reaction anyhow.

What exactly is unreal about it? My maturity? Wtf does that even have to do with anything? If you're going to comment atleast contribute in a way, don't just insult me.

He was talking about the reaction given to your 1st post by heatlessbbq. Don't really understand either why he would get mad at your post but there isn't a whole lot of things he does I can truly comprehend anyways. AutoTripper wasn't referring to you okay Aeon Psyche, hope your having a good day my man.

Happy Trails :D

Last edited:
Oh, my bad. My apologies. I don't know why he would be angry either. My day goes like usual, walking around like a dissociated kitten trying to resolve this anxiety of mine since I decided I want to live without benzos since I ended up with a sort of psychosis last time my regular dose was suddenly aborted. Maybe I'll microdose a tiny bit of thai shroom...

Last time he got angry about something I got hit in the heart by an ibotenic acid / hooch combo and felt I was dying, so I suppose this is the moment where I should get a bit more careful.

Maybe it looks as if we're conspiring to get more dissociated? I don't take a strong stance one way or the other way, above all I'm in favour of keeping it up for discussion. Maybe it's the dark energy returning from the set I injected into another thread. I'm just into freely and perhaps a bit too gayly playing around with dark energy, it's how I got through life without making bigger messes than I already have, and it's why healthy societies pedestalize art.

The ibotenic / hooch incidence had a short aftertalk behind the scenes, and maybe it's true that it's not actually just a deadly combo, but might be like that one guy who got into injecting snake venom, and now looks as if he doesn't age anymore.

Maybe heatlessbbq agrees with my personal view that rendering empathy a direct chemical variable doesn't make logical sense in the bigger scheme in general? I can see it working for certain extreme individual cases though, so here I would disagree with heatless.

That's all the light I can shed on that situation. Maybe it's been my proposal to tag him as dangerous, which is a bit of a scapegoatery thing to do I suppose? I guess that indeed deserves an angry face. Though it seems we're learning from each other now.

Last edited:
@Cosmic Charlie thanks very much my good man for accurately interpreting my meaning above and clarifying for me, I really appreciate that as well as your general presence on the forum.

And I'm so glad you did as well, because I didn't "watch" this thread so I never saw this little misunderstanding. Hope you are having a nice weekend.

@Aeon Psyche so sorry bro for the misunderstanding. All clear now though thankfully, but real sorry none the less that it touched a nerve in the process.

I am as sensitive and as considerate as I can be usually, but I am also very forthright, outspoken, candid and 100% true to myself, and I do like to crack a joke which many times gets misinterpreted.

The poster I referred to, is just a troll I have to conclude, for the most part. We can't figure out what makes him tick, what his real, true motives are. I tried to give him every shot, show repsect, remain open to his inputs and look for genuinity so I could understand him better and where he is coming from.

But it is a mystery to me. Im sure he must have some personality disorder of sorts, or maybe just very highly delusional and possibly just can't see or help himself.

Regardless, he has been more of a nuisance, disruption and needless distraction than anything else. Which none of us genuine members exaclty appreciate or need around this place.

So cryptic and utterly non-sensical. But also massivle incorrect on very key aspect, points and facts regarding drug use.

And seeing the "angry" reaction to your post. Well, it is just "unreal" as I say.

@Aeon Psyche really sorry your anxiety is so extreme. I can empathize, as I myself have been living with the most EXTREME anxiety disorder myself for a long while.

Like mega mega extreme. It kills me to bits. I have incredibly severe allergies to be constantly mindful of around the clock 24/7 365. It like tending to a sailing boat, manning the ropes and sails, anticipating every slight weather change and takong every step to stay on course, keep riding out the heavy daily storms and make necessary repairs and amendments at the same time.

Everything I ingest almost without exception except water and air causes adverse reactions affecting my respiratory system and many other areas of my body I mean all food with the majority of foods and supplements and remedies and herbs etc being completely off-limits like 99% of what there is in this world that could be taken swallowed or consumed I would have to avoid completely and that's really not an exaggeration.

That 1% leaves enough to keep me living, like rice, potatoes, fish, beans, nuts, olive/coconut oil, meat, etc, basic foods. But I can guarantee you that if we went round or supermarket together and looks at every single purchasable consumable item it really would be be more than 9 out of 10 which I could not even consider putting in my body without majorly adverse reactions.

So my own anxiety is directly related to this permanent situation of allergies and adverse reactions but I have so many other major serious issues as well not least of all permanent chronic multiple respiratory infections I've had a minimum of two infections in both of my lungs since 2005 and it's between 4 and 6 virtually all of the time with infections all over the rest of the body like intestines, bladder, sinuses and throat.

So all of this living situation obviously causes anxiety but there is more to it than this as well but I experienced it to incredibly extreme levels.

So I really can empathize with you and your own difficulties.

I think the microdosing is worth considering. Wishing you the best my friend, and sorry again for the confusion.

Just another shout here for plain simple weed, acid and mushrooms. So much cleaner and crisper than with MDMA in there, and the way you snap back roind so fresh, like the next day, from acid and shroom combos.

And I don't think I could envisage a world where I would trip without weed, so that os why that has to be in there.

Which isn't fair lol. Can weed not count? Can I pick 3 more on top? Call the weed a "medicine" 😉 I should say MDMA, but I am strongly compelled to go for harmless per se drugs now as I like to put it.

Will have to think.

Cannabis, LSD, and MXE was fucking crazy. Don't really combine "major drugs" usually just weed. Although I did always combine 3-meo-PCP with Kratom and weed intentionally cause it seemed to "work better." Uh LSD and edibles is pretty wild. Alcohol doesn't really mix well with anything except stims and weed in my experience.

Uh LSD and edibles is pretty wild
Tell me about it. I use homemade edibles everyday for digestive support and I really can't do without it. But I also like to get really high on vapor. I am finding the edibles can really kick up the acid. Taken together, or edibles within an hour or so after, the onset and peaks overlap. It can be intense as it very subtly adds to that edgy mania and franticness.

I have been having pretty full trips on 50ug with edibles and vapor.