• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

So I gave my mom Molly for her birthday

Yeah I'm sure those guys exposed to asbestos really like the tradeoff from getting high... oh wait, there was no high, they were just exposed to a carcinogen...

And what exactly are you trying to prove with your statement on statistics? I never mentioned anything about statistics. Ecstasy rising was a special with peter jennings and one of the first guys who introduced mdma to america. He and his wife introduced it to all of their friends.

thegreattailz said:
Ya, the authorities might invent a new law stating stupid people go to jail. And your parents would be the cause of it.

You don't understand your dealing with a drug that kills. You have 1 deficiency, and thats all it takes for a heart attack on X.

But go on, go ahead be my guest. Everyone treats this thread like it's the greatest. Sorry to rain on your parade, but I think the people that died would disagree with you if they could.

Grow up and stop acting like a 16 year old girl treating XTC like it's alcohol.

Yeah stop treating it like alchohol. Ecstasy is like ten times more fun and much, much safer.

thegreattailz said:
Ya, the authorities might invent a new law stating stupid people go to jail. And your parents would be the cause of it.

You don't understand your dealing with a drug that kills. You have 1 deficiency, and thats all it takes for a heart attack on X.

But go on, go ahead be my guest. Everyone treats this thread like it's the greatest. Sorry to rain on your parade, but I think the people that died would disagree with you if they could.

Grow up and stop acting like a 16 year old girl treating XTC like it's alcohol.

Deficiency in what?

There's very few people these days who are so malnourished that taking ecstasy would trigger a heart attack -- in any event, these people would hardly look healthy in the first place.

You're right that ecstasy kills, but if you look at the mortality rates, i'd be more concerned about alcohol

C'mon what hypocritical bullshit is this. Alcohol is relatively safe in a linear way, MDMA is safe if you use it once in what? 3 months? And then still it's only guessing..
You all know if they'd legalize it like alcohol, things would go bad. There would need to be a shitload of harm reduction and sensibilisation about how MDMA works and still it would need to be regulated like a prescription drug.
There are enough stupid people out there that would abuse it and suffer mental problems for months, years. That would indicate the end of legal MDMA very fast.
MDMA would be a very hard drug to legalize.. It's just too much fun, and the potential for non-lethal damage is great.

You make a good point.

It probably shouldn't be legal at all except for in psychotherapy.

Sprinklervibes said:
C'mon what hypocritical bullshit is this. Alcohol is relatively safe in a linear way, MDMA is safe if you use it once in what? 3 months? And then still it's only guessing..
You all know if they'd legalize it like alcohol, things would go bad. There would need to be a shitload of harm reduction and sensibilisation about how MDMA works and still it would need to be regulated like a prescription drug.
There are enough stupid people out there that would abuse it and suffer mental problems for months, years. That would indicate the end of legal MDMA very fast.
MDMA would be a very hard drug to legalize.. It's just too much fun, and the potential for non-lethal damage is great.

You're exactly right.....

However....I still think if u do a "per capita" type study(if its even possible) b/w the 2......alcohol would still have more incidents than x....