• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

So I gave my mom Molly for her birthday

we need more parents like yours.... I hate my mom. Dont slug me for saying it, if u knew her, u would too.

all i can say is fucking awesome. so fantastic that you can be so open with your mum and she's so cool about it. fucking hell, i wish i could do that with my mum, the best i get out of her is her stealing my jet lighter and parts of my bong (not to use herself, to prevent me from using them) - and not for pot either, for salvia. sounds like it will be an amazing experience for both of them. good on you, you sound like a really awesome guy. DO TELL

i dunno guys dont you think 150mg is a bit high for a first timer/older person dose?

maybe total over a night 150 would be good, but i might want to start them at a real low dose, just to ease their older selves into it.

maybe start with 90, then another 60 an hour later for dad and 75/50 for mom just so they arent bowled over by it. it might be scary to people who have never done it before.

i popped a lot of peoples Echerries over the years and IMHO there were always those times when they were like WTF?? like intense eye wiggles might be scary for them, i dunno....

just make sure they are aware of all the potential effects and that what they are feelign is normal...maybe print out the effects page on erowid to give them an idea of what to expect...

I wouldn't normally post this but in this case bringing it up for someone to research/chime in with further info may be warrented. I've read in the past that people around and over the age of 30 are more effected by drugs and require lower doses than younger subjects.

Again I have no source for this info other than my own memory so take it with a grain of salt. In a case where your parents comfort/safety is at stake however I would look into this as a possibility and if anything tell them to start with a little more than half and eat more if they're comfortable.
Peace

Im 45 and have no problems using it and provided they are healthy as you say then there shouldnt be any problems.

I am a believer that first timers should be with someone who has used before but thats up to you.

I would suggest you print out the FAQ available at the top of the index page for this area and give it to them so they can get educated.

Oh and also encourage them to take halves and then a bit more after about an hour if necessary............always better to be on the safe side.

I also think this is the coolest thing I've ever read on ED. If my mum & dad were 20 years younger and able to handle it, I would definitely consider doing the same thing. We can't keep this to ourselves, eh?

You've got some great advice here already, but I would add one thing: make sure they are able to phone you at the time. Whether it's to voice any concerns, ask questions, or just to tell you how great it is, you need to be their first point of contact if required. You should give them that additional safety net.

ring... ring...

Percussion_is_Free: hello?
Mom: OMFG I am tripping balls I fucking love you son thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!

Hehe =D

I am DYING to read the trip reports from this one - make sure they do one!

I wanna roll with my mom.

Why oh why did they have the be here during the reagon era?

Tell us how it goes. Many are interested

i would do that if i had Molly, but i dont think i would want to give my mom ecstasy knowing it could have meth, or speed in it, and keep her up for days and have to deal with all of the after effects.
My mom said she would like to try it when i told he about it.
Keep us updated!!!!!

Sugar Cubes

WOW! I have to admit it was a bit awkward/strange reading your post because I couldn't ever imagine my parents doing drugs or me ever telling them I tried E! But at least your family has open communication and it sounds like your parents get along well. I don't have a recommended dosage but if it gets too overwhelming tell them to go outside and get fresh air and eat a few sugar cubes. I know that sounds silly but it works (something about the sugar diluting the drugs... sorry but I don't have the scientific explanation).

You Know I been thinking about this dilema a long time, I never done anything,

don't smoke, drink or any other drugs, so I had a generalize idea on how I felt about drugs and alcohhol and cigarettes, but I met 1 girl one night, and I tried e, and it changed the way I think, I was a very open minded person, but was stricked about drugs and what entered my body, so when I tried e, I read everything about it, and I went for it.

It changed a lot of what I thought was one way and was not, I thought that way because, my parents though me that way.

Now that I learned e, I'm going to ask my mother if she wants to take it, I have pure molly, so I ask her, if she wants to, thats fine, I will love to roll with my mother, that would be awsome, to put everything out on the table and try to solve the family issues, that I always wanted.

I think I'm going to go for it and ask her if she wants, if yes, I will be rolling with her.

PLUR
Believe in Eden

It takes a certain family dynamic and stable relationships to benefit and succeed from this. I wouldn't attempt to use it to solve family problems by introducing it to a strained relationship.

the op appears to have a good relationship with bonded parents, in this case I see it potentially working out very well.

Good luck! I hope they come back smiling.

wow, lucky u.........my mum wont even smoke a bowl with me!
i think u will come out of this experience closer 2 ur mum and it will b interesting so dont forget 2 update us!

This really sound great! I wish I could roll with my parent too, but I know it's impossible.. There's obviously very few people that have so open relationships with their parents that they could to this.. But, you sure are som lucky fuckers.

If youre 18 to 23 or younger there's a chance your folks did it anyway. I have an 18yr old daughter and I did it at 17. I discuss it with my children for educational reasons but don't think most parents would admit to past indiscretions.

150mg is a shitload for a first timer...

Remember how fucked you got off your first good pill? 150mg is the sort of dosage you'd find in pills that have your eyes in the back of your head for three hours. These guys are first timers.

I'd give them both 120mg.

115mg sounds good.. You want them to get the full effects of MDMA and not some half ass role which will make me you feel shitty cause you where expecting something that never came.

Thanks again for all the replies and advice... still trying to decide on a dose.

115-120 for a 50 y/o, 100lb female?

I want her to have a good time, but isn't that high? Or am I putting too much stock into her low body-weight. How much of a factor is body-weight in dosing MDMA?

120mg is fine - I have a very close and dear woman friend who's 51 and similar weight to your mother - we enjoy crystal MDMA every now and again and I simply split the 0.5g bag into 4x125mg doses.

However, to help relieve your obvious anxiety and to be absolutely sure, why not have her take 60mg initially and the remainder after, say, 45-60mins when she's 'come-up' and feeling OK - it won't make the experience any less special - it'll just reduce that initial rush.

Love to you all.

I wish I could talk to my mom like that, but I can't even get my best friend of 14 years to roll with me.

definitely start them out with a low dose, especially if they are prone to anxiety.....they might get nervous if they blow up real fast....let them have a taste of it and then if they like it (which they will), have a similar but lower dose to re-up in about an hour....that should make them blow up very well

for mom i suggest:

near 60ish mg to start, another 40ish mg an hour later "if" she wants

for dad:

75ishmg to start, another 50ish to reup "if" he wants

make sure they have a goodie bag with things to play with, eat, etc....maybe a note from you saying how much you care about them might be a cute idea....

better binge?

Last edited: