View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

so... (a High Dose LSD question)

yougeekay

Bluelighter
i have a pretty large amount of very potent doses, way more than anyone would ever need to take at once, an not that i would take it all but...

im curious.

how crazy could an acid trip really get?
(the most ive taken is 5 hits of really good doses, an THAT was pretty wild, ive never lost it or had a bad trip, except for like 7 seconds here or there a little tweak, i think i have a strong mind an could handle quite a bit and go on QUITE a journey)

careful, the last time someone tried that he ended up creating the universe out of nothing. it's taken us this long just to get back to this point, so try not to ruin it for the rest of us ;)

just make sure your set and setting are super sweet and you'll be sensually seduced into a subterranean somatographic slideride

After a certain dose (most people seem to say 8-10 good hits, obviously this depends on the dose per hit as well as the individual), you reach a 'saturation point' with LSD. More acid from there on won't make the peak much more intense, but it will last longer. Once you get to really ridiculous doses (hundreds of hits or more), the experience apparently changes into something different still and even more intense (read up on 'thumbprinting' to get an idea of what I'm talking about here). The subjective intensity of a high dose acid trip is kind of hard to quantify and compare to another high dose acid trip to say if either was more 'crazy' or not. It depends just as much on your mindset and how it evolves over the experience as the actual dose ingested. It's perfectly possible to take a low dose of acid and have a mind-blowingly intense, life changing experience. It's also perfectly possible to take a really high dose and have the peak never get all that weird/crazy/'mindfuck'-y.

i have a pretty large amount of very potent doses, way more than anyone would ever need to take at once, an not that i would take it all but...

im curious.

how crazy could an acid trip really get?
(the most ive taken is 5 hits of really good doses, an THAT was pretty wild, ive never lost it or had a bad trip, except for like 7 seconds here or there a little tweak, i think i have a strong mind an could handle quite a bit and go on QUITE a journey)

High dose LSD experiences can get more crazy and more unpredictable than you could possibly imagine. If you are going to do a high dose trip I highly recommend having a sober sitter around you at all times. I have never had any issues the hundreds of times in the past that I took low dose trips or what I would consider for me to be medium dose trips. The few times I really dosed high my judgment flew out the window and I'm lucky that I didn't get in trouble, kill anyone, or die. One of my high dose experiences went very well, but it isn't always like that. LSD can be very unpredictable and your reaction to LSD can be very unpredictable as well.

If you are going to dose high take all of the necessary precautions and absolutely do not trip alone. You have no idea what could happen. I always thought that I'd be fine so long as I took all of the precautions, but a few times things just did not turn out as planned and went horribly wrong. Please do not underestimate the power of psychedelics. No matter how experienced you may be, just be careful.