• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids snorting zubsolv or shooting it?

injecting 5.7 zubsolv

I've used blue light now for opinions and insight for 10+ yrs now I've been on one form of sublingual bupe or other for almost 15 years. I recently got to try zubsolv for a month to replace my 8mg 2x day of subutex. I've never been one to mind the orange flavor or the mint flavors of anything I just prefer to iv. If I could iv weed I'd do it. Now to the point after reading slimmsadiee post "sooo i went ahead and tried both snorting and shooting them and actually shooting it was very pleasant it kicked in faster than suboxone does when you shooting and it didn't sting or have any taste to it which was surprising to me but it worked pretty damn good." I tried it with 5.7 an 80cc. no rush and funny pressure feeling after tourniquet removed. Got me off empty at least after going cpl days wo meds. But like someone said your abusing drugs I don't expect there to be no risk but willing take them just like most addicts....

A friend of mine has been IVing the zubsolvs with no issues. She personally doesn't feel a "rush" when she does it though. She has IVed 2 pills at once with still no rush. She was wondering why this could be. She does say she a very slight buzz from the zubsolv but she doesn't feel it's worth it. She has tried snorting it but she said it burns her nose because of the menthol. She also says there is no burn when she shoots it. She is curious if would make a difference if she "cooks" it. Can anyone give her any information or opinions on what she is doing wrong?

for each there own

just speaking from experience. I used to IV up to and over an 8ball of good dope a day because i slanged like a MF to support my habit for years. And with a super high tolerance i shot an entire 8mg sub like an idiot. Worst thing ever. No joke. Immediately i got a crazy rush that was very unpleasant and immediately started praying to god that i wouldnt die. Mad me sick as fuck for about an hour n half then i felt fine. Im assuming that sickness was from not waiting long enough since my last dope use wich was about 24 hrs prior. But still that feeling i got was not pleasant i had my phone in hand ready to dial 911. Dont shoot it. Snorting burns a little with the zubzolv but u get the effects faster than sublingual which i think last the longest because it is designed to absorb theough your mucas membrane. And u dont really get high off bupe because it has cieling effect also. For people that get head aches its because of the naloxone that absorbs in the small intestine. So after ur bupe dissolves in ur mouth let sit with as long as possible without swallowing . The longer its under ur tongue the more effective it is. Then spit out ur saliva. Boom no headaches since u spit the naloxone out. Yes u might lose a little of the bupe but well worth no head ache.

When I disappeared and got very suicidal recently I broke down and shot zubsolv. The only way you will get a rush is if you shoot it with tizanidine PILLS not capsules. I don't recommend it because of the dangerous side effects but ya it felt like I had shot straight up oxy.

When I disappeared and got very suicidal recently I broke down and shot zubsolv. The only way you will get a rush is if you shoot it with tizanidine PILLS not capsules. I don't recommend it because of the dangerous side effects but ya it felt like I had shot straight up oxy.

What is your rationale for the tizanidine? Does it have an interaction with buprenorphine or are you just up for shooting a typically non-recreational muscle relaxer? I don't spend my time much on the sub forum anymore so maybe I'm missing something... do let me know though because I am now curious.

What is your rationale for the tizanidine? Does it have an interaction with buprenorphine or are you just up for shooting a typically non-recreational muscle relaxer? I don't spend my time much on the sub forum anymore so maybe I'm missing something... do let me know though because I am now curious.

I can't explain the pharmacokinetics but for whatever reason shooting bupe plus tizanidine does something, I mean it feel exactly like shooting a full agonist. I have no idea why but it is something they had been doing in EU for years and it works like you would not believe. Again this is obviously very dangerous and I don't recommend it but it is crazy how well it works. It works with any kind of bupe.

actually in france the country where subutex was first marketed IV Users of subutex taught me and my girl to mix bupe with An anti-histamine such as hydroxyzine Some of these -cholinergics gave such a good combination rush that they became banned in their right , tripenellamine with pentazocine gave such a good rush that it was sought out over heroin by junkys of the 70's . I have had similar experiences by mixing 8-16 Mg of buprenorphine with up to 2 of the pink 5.mg alimemazine pills( brand theralene in france)

Last edited:
Swim just snorted 1/4 of a 5.7 pill... and... NOT BAD! Had a very mild burn for about 15-30 seconds, but after that, the mintyness was actually rather enjoyable. Has a nice drip, effects kicked in pretty quick. Might try a half next time. P.s. this is swim's script.

I would not recommend IVing Zubsolv. I was banging Dilaudids daily for a while and got some 5.7 Zubsolv to help with the WD. I waited 24 hours since my last Dilaudid and banged 1/4 of a zubsolv. I went into precip wd. It was horrible for about an hour. Thankfully I only did 1/4. After the first hour I did feel better and could sleep but I've done this before and taken it sublingually and been fine. I know everyone reading this is gonna do what they want and only listen to the post that agrees with what they want to do. I just wanted to share my personal experience.

I would not recommend IVing Zubsolv. I was banging Dilaudids daily for a while and got some 5.7 Zubsolv to help with the WD. I waited 24 hours since my last Dilaudid and banged 1/4 of a zubsolv. I went into precip wd. It was horrible for about an hour. Thankfully I only did 1/4. After the first hour I did feel better and could sleep but I've done this before and taken it sublingually and been fine. I know everyone reading this is gonna do what they want and only listen to the post that agrees with what they want to do. I just wanted to share my personal experience.

well that's just because you did it too early after a full agonist. for people who are actually on consistent bupe maintenance this should not be a problem.

I IV ~8mg zubsolv a day 2-3mg at a time. I have a bad needle fix but this has not generally caused me harm.
one IMPORTANT thing though -- you MUST IV sublingual meds (zubsolv of course included) w/ .9% NaCl SALINE SOLUTION NOT WATER. or say goodbye to your veins in quite short order.

Shooting bupe, ime, isnt worth proliferating your needle fixation- if you actually want to get clean.

i agree with this, unless of course you are simply trying to stretch your medication for a few days until your next Rx can be filled.. otherwise, literally no benefit at all

Ive been on zubsolv for a couple months now and ive always taken it orally i guess it never occured to me to try it other ways it just makes me really nauseous when i take it orally and i was hoping like sorting it or shooting it would be more enjoyable and so i was just wondering anyone elses personal experiences and any advice they could give me with either of these methods (shooting or snorting) and i used to shoot suboxone i liked it just not sure about zubsolv is there any difference honestly?

IT BURNS LIKE FUCK!!!!!! dont snort

so do you get a buzz at all from snorting the zubsolv if you have been taking around 2-3 mg zubsolv a day? im very curious about this snorting zubsolv...

Word of caution. A guy I know that used to always shoot subs. He missed his vein and ended up getting his finger amputated. Don't miss!!

Missing is bad with anything but I think it is extra bad with Suboxone.

You are a wild one buddy (I don't judge anyone for there choices or in anyway think I'm above anyone) how ever I just don't know how you can put a needle in yourself. (Not only you everyone who does) I have tattoos but that's the farthest I will get I just know what it feels like to get a shot or your blood drawn and I can mildly picture what it would feel like and it gives me the hebe jebies lol. all personal opinions aside I really hope everyone on this thread that suffers from addiction can seek the proper treatment or time needed to create a better life for themselves. I was addicted to oxy codone 30 mg and some times 15s for almost 5 years from the ages 14-almost 19 and it ruined everything I had planned for my future then my step father who raised and was the only man ever there for me killed himself (says police report) and I realized it needed to stop now. I am not sure how I did it but I stopped completely cold turkey and barely had any withdrawals besides feeling super lazy and restless. However it all was over within a few weeks and I was back to normal. No more not being able to do anything unless I had pills no more spending my whole day chasing them around no more thinking about how i can get over on the first person who gave me the chance. I had never felt so alive in all my life it seemed. But then I kept dwelling on my step father or I should just say dad because he was but there was stuff whited out on his police report and every person who witnessed it said it happened completely different and there was also a video of his supposed suicide yet no matter what we said or requested we could never see them. Problem was that I wasn't his biological child so in Maryland I couldn't do anything about it or persue it in anyway possible without getting myself in trouble because I am very controlled now by my energy but then I was a problem even off the drugs I loved to fight and try to get my answers or what I wanted through violence if I didn't get it right away (young childish lack of patience mind). Then the only person left who could do anything was my mother but she was on the pills worse than I ever was she would snort 5 at a time sometimes and do over 12 a day if she had the money. So then I was looking on Facebook about 5 months later came across the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and she lived about 45 minutes away from me and was older than me by 2 years. About 8.9/10 of us guys when we are single for a while find pretty girls all the time on social media sites and attempt to get to know them or some others very straight forward and probably creepy to who reads it lol. But back on track I had to think of a way to get this woman to notice me like she was perfect to me and I know it looks so immature and stupid to read someone say this but I knew she was the one. Got a feeling I never had before just from how 3 of her pictures looked and this look in her eyes. A smart young man I was to go ahead and assume her inbox and picture comments had more people jumping on it then a public trampoline in the Easter bunny neighborhood. So instead of that approach I made up little tiny lie basically a new and improved version of the old cheesy do I know you from somewhere line except with better flows down I posted it on her wall instead of on a picture or in a message. So very surprisingly she instantly messaged me and asking where I knew her from and we talked for a minute or two and she says to me that she thinks I'm sexy and wants my phone number so we can hang out because she can't believe she doesn't remember me lol. Me and her talked on the phone until 5 am then she said she was going to come over that day. I was so excited I started thinking she is going to cancel or someone will stop her. Then I started thinking about all the messed up crazy shit I had did the past few years and I started thinking it was a setup and someone I screwed over must have been chilling with her when I posted that. As stubborn as I am I felt so strong about her that I was willing to bring my .38 special and risk it to find out if it's really my destiny. So sure enough she calls gets the directions and I talked to her the whole way until she said she was about to pull up then she did........and when she got out ding ding #1 fear dismissed because she looked if not just as beautiful then even more in person. What ended up happening from there is me and her have been together ever since and I now have a 2 year old son and life just flies by. I now make good money I can take care of everything I need to and I am genuinely happy. To anyone who actually read all this thank you I really just wanted to get all this out there is way more bad things I had did but I didn't want to say anything to crazy. Moral of it all is I had grew up poor with drug addicts as parents and never knew what I would have to do to survive as a young teenager and became addicted to the drugs from selling them for years and takin it here and there then it's everyday. I have changed my whole entire life and you may think it will never end but it does end when you realize it's time to change not even just for the people around you but for yourself and once you change for the good then very slowly things will start a new path for you but it's your job to control where that leads you and learn to do what needs to be done before what you want to be done. Still don't know the truth about my father I talked to him 15 hours before he died on the phone from county jail and he sounded fine and acted like nothing was wrong but that's all for now I hope maybe if just one person that reads this even starts to think a tiny bit different and I help in some way then this hour I just took was worth it really real - KM

I've had 20 x more complications with IV bupe use of any kind than any other drug I've IVed.

And I used to COOK morphine ERs down on the daily, for years (before learning that doing this was harmful) injecting 5/6 times a day. I've IVed crystal meth with no filter for a year before I began filtering it. I've missed many times, more than 500x minimum. And sometimes intentionally did so out of impatience.

Experimenting for a couple months with IV bupe led to more pain, more scares, wtf moments, and finally several infected abscesses. Which were... More alarming than others I've dealt with in the past

I've seen trouble occur with friends of mine with much more experience than me, too. I'd only IV bupe again if I was physically dependent, and did not have enough bupe to get by otherwise. Just a warning, guys.

Am I the only one who disregards the opinions of these <5 post accounts that join the site, make one rambling diatribe or two (often posting while high) making ridiculous claims, then disappear and never return?

I swear, half of the posts in some threads are by these people, lol.