• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Snorting tips

Itzxkarma

Greenlighter
So this may be a stupid question but I need to make sure I get some other's input. I am currently homeless and using, but I've been fortunate enough to keep a clean record. I currently need to clear up some court stuff that will end up dismissed but I cannot get in any kind of trouble in the meantime. I snort my drugs but problem is not having a safe/private place to do it. I'm in the city so there's plenty of spots I could quickly go behind and do it but I worry about coming back out and a cop passing by and stopping me just for coming from behind a random dumpster and finding stuff on me. Call me paranoid but that's how cops in my city are. I hang at a local McDonald's during the day but the bathroom is used frequently so it's difficult to get it to myself for a minute.

Anyways, my question is if anyone has an easy and low-key method of snorting your stuff that doesn't require sticking your face down to a table with a straw in your nose?

I've thought of emptying what amount I planned on using into a business card or something of that nature and I could do it a lot easier on the low??? Any advice would help a ton and is appreciated.

61-rDi8kWwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

get yourself one of these

they are quite small you can easily hide it in your hand and stick it up to your nose quickly, kinda looks like you might be itching your nose

you don't have to tilt your head down

So this may be a stupid question but I need to make sure I get some other's input. I am currently homeless and using, but I've been fortunate enough to keep a clean record. I currently need to clear up some court stuff that will end up dismissed but I cannot get in any kind of trouble in the meantime. I snort my drugs but problem is not having a safe/private place to do it. I'm in the city so there's plenty of spots I could quickly go behind and do it but I worry about coming back out and a cop passing by and stopping me just for coming from behind a random dumpster and finding stuff on me. Call me paranoid but that's how cops in my city are. I hang at a local McDonald's during the day but the bathroom is used frequently so it's difficult to get it to myself for a minute.

Anyways, my question is if anyone has an easy and low-key method of snorting your stuff that doesn't require sticking your face down to a table with a straw in your nose?

I've thought of emptying what amount I planned on using into a business card or something of that nature and I could do it a lot easier on the low??? Any advice would help a ton and is appreciated.
Damn buddy I’m sorry about your situation.. I sniff my fentanyl and to be honest i have a few methods of sniffing discreetly since I work in the city and usually am outside. if you have about 3 inch of straw you can just dip it in ur bag or put it in a paper folded up four ways and dip ur straw in and sniff like ur taking a bump. Another one is if you have a notecard or business car folded in half you fold it four ways and break off the amount u want into that and sniff out of that. I really feel for ur situation man be safe

You can always melt it in some saline and use an eye dropper bottle.( like Visine)

smart, but make sure there is ZERO Visine left in that bottle if it's going up your nose

most eye lubricant drugs are highly highly highly toxic if consumed even in small amounts

I had a GHB dealer on the DNM who sent the G in eye lubricant bottles (perfect stealth)

Damn buddy I’m sorry about your situation.. I sniff my fentanyl and to be honest i have a few methods of sniffing discreetly since I work in the city and usually am outside. if you have about 3 inch of straw you can just dip it in ur bag or put it in a paper folded up four ways and dip ur straw in and sniff like ur taking a bump. Another one is if you have a notecard or business car folded in half you fold it four ways and break off the amount u want into that and sniff out of that. I really feel for ur situation man be safe
Yea it's all good, I stay at a shelter and it's pretty hectic and sketchy as hell but I work and just go there to sleep. It gets old having to keep an eye on people who are just waiting for a chance to take your stuff. Ever watch a prison show where it's a giant room packed with bunk beds not even 3 feet apart from watch other? That's what it's like

Yea it's all good, I stay at a shelter and it's pretty hectic and sketchy as hell but I work and just go there to sleep. It gets old having to keep an eye on people who are just waiting for a chance to take your stuff. Ever watch a prison show where it's a giant room packed with bunk beds not even 3 feet apart from watch other? That's what it's like
Oh I’ve been in dorm settings in juvenile and adult facilities, you know you never get good sleep when any second a haitian with a tube sock filled with bars of soap will come and molliwop you lol are you in a major city?

61-rDi8kWwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

get yourself one of these

they are quite small you can easily hide it in your hand and stick it up to your nose quickly, kinda looks like you might be itching your nose

you don't have to tilt your head down
Never really liked bullets because i have never found one that wasn't leaky. Spoon vials are pretty good for discrete bumps in my experience.