• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Halcion

funkee

Bluelighter
So I've been away for a while, but I'm not dead so I feel like chiming in on the "Don't Snort Benzos You'll Waste Them" myth.

This is about Halcion. I have tried oral, sublingual, insufflated and IV. The IV method was a disappointment because I only used 0.25 with a fair tolerance and didn't get enough into solution. It has a very poor effect oral and sublingual.

Insufflating halcion seems to be the way to go.

Wanted to share that. I welcome any thoughts or questions.

Halcion = triazolam. It's one of the few water soluble benzos so is snortable unlike most of them. Enjoy :)

EDIT: Doh! My mistake. It's not water-soluble - my brain isn't working today :eek:

I thought triazolam wasn't water soluble? Either way, any benzos could be snorted, and I'm sure it worked but the bioavailability difference couldn't have been that much, but it probably did kick in faster. Its been a long time since I've had halcion, so I don't remember what it tastes like, but if its not unbearable I would take it sublingually.

Midazolam and flurazepam are water soluble.

I don't know of any other water soluble benzos.

Take a break from benzos, lower your tolerance.

I blame the "olam" bit for my initial response. It's definitely not my natural slackness or unnatural opiated haze ;)

BTW triazolobenzodiazepines are potent, if you don't like eating them, I really would take a break.

I snorted quite a few different types of pills and never found it to be far surperior to just eating them. Benzo's are evil. :!

^ Don't get me wrong I like taking benzo's myself even though I don't take them that often. At least for me I always end up getting withdrawals (not very serious) taking them over a short span of time 2-3 days. I meant there evil by the fact that they are pretty easy to get addicted to and from what I've heard the withdrawals can be pretty bad if you are an every day user and try to stop. That's all I meant by saying that. :\

^ Don't get me wrong I like taking benzo's myself even though I don't take them that often. At least for me I always end up getting withdrawals (not very serious) taking them over a short span of time 2-3 days. I meant there evil by the fact that they are pretty easy to get addicted to and from what I've heard the withdrawals can be pretty bad if you are an every day user and try to stop. That's all I meant by saying that. :\

Well yes, long term addiction is worse than alcohol or heroin.

It also severely changes how people function in the real world.

^ "It also severely changes how people function in the real world." I couldn't agree with you more on that one cause I've seen it first hand.

^nahh, halcion has never changed the behavior of anyone, certainly wasn't nearly taken off the market for people engaging in "uncharacteristic" behavior.

the 90s were fun.

Well yes, long term addiction is worse than alcohol or heroin.

It also severely changes how people function in the real world.

the withdrawl is more dangerous.

how is the long term addiction worse? theyre all horrible. Heroin addicts and alcoholics have to worry about hepatitis and blood borne illnesses, not to mention heroin is well...not clean in a sense.

I agree it sucks, i'm addicted...but I'd be worse off as a drunk or a heroin junkie.

the withdrawl is more dangerous.

how is the long term addiction worse? theyre all horrible. Heroin addicts and alcoholics have to worry about hepatitis and blood borne illnesses, not to mention heroin is well...not clean in a sense.

I agree it sucks, i'm addicted...but I'd be worse off as a drunk or a heroin junkie.

I would say it's worse based on how long the withdrawal takes, how hard it is to taper or cold turkey, on the severity of the withdrawal symptoms, and how long the "PAWS" can be.

Yes, managing a benzo addiction is somewhat easier than a heroin addiction, you are correct. I'm not saying to trade in your bars for heroin. ;)

I would rather use benzos now a days too, but I haven't used them in like a month.

I always sublingual benzo's. What little can be absorbed sublingual comes on faster , and the rest of the drug just get's absorbed when I swallow my saliva..

I agree that snorting halcion is DEFINATELY better than any other way of taking it that I've tried

Motley Crue used to mix it with coke and call it zombie dust, they sniffed it constantly throughout "The Heroin Diaries" so I'm sure it was for a reason...

^ That sounds like a stupid idea combining a dopamine re uptake inhibitor with a dopamine antagonist, they are ruining drugs for everyone

i need a coffee