• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting cocaine tips?

Puckstuck

Greenlighter
Ok so I've been a user for some time now and I'm petrified of needles so I'll never shoot. I quit smoking and dont want to smoke it so I'm pretty much stuck snorting (I'm not going near my butt).
My biggest concern is HOW to snort properly. I know it sounds obvious but hear me out. I always do neti pots at the end of a night or even during the day in between. I also saline spray to keep my nose from getting the "coke hole".
But here's what I'm wondering, when snorting, whether through a straw or some makeshift dollar bill, is it best to air up towards the sinuses or towards the back of the throat? I would assume towards the sinuses since it's near the brain but would it be a waste to aim towards the throat? I've looked everywhere online for days trying to get this answered so I would appreciate if someone could give me some non judgmental insight. Thanks!

Hi Puckstuck...a couple of thoughts:

1) I always inhaled gently up towards the top of my nose, so as to allow the cocaine to cover the sinuses (as opposed to snorting harder, which caused the cocaine to fire into the back of my throat). I'm not a doctor, so I don't know if my method actually helped deliver the drug more efficiently to my brain. I just didn't care for the taste of coke in my throat...

2) In my experience, HOW you snort is not nearly as important as the quality of the cocaine. If it's been cut multiple times, no matter how you insufflate, you won't get nearly the same benefit as you would from purer coke.

3) Stay away from placing dollar bills anywhere near your nose or mouth. Do you know where the average dollar bill has been throughout its life? Seriously, using a dollar bill is like doing a couple lines off a public toilet seat. I would strongly recommend using only straws.

Oh trust me I dont use dollar Bill's. Just the thought of the places it's been. Thanks for the quick reply. I usually am told it's not cut much and its mostly rocky however I'm not trying to buy a testing kit. In your opinion would cut burn more in the sinuses or would raw?
Hi Puckstuck...a couple of thoughts:

1) I always inhaled gently up towards the top of my nose, so as to allow the cocaine to cover the sinuses (as opposed to snorting harder, which caused the cocaine to fire into the back of my throat). I'm not a doctor, so I don't know if my method actually helped deliver the drug more efficiently to my brain. I just didn't care for the taste of coke in my throat...

2) In my experience, HOW you snort is not nearly as important as the quality of the cocaine. If it's been cut multiple times, no matter how you insufflate, you won't get nearly the same benefit as you would from purer coke.

3) Stay away from placing dollar bills anywhere near your nose or mouth. Do you know where the average dollar bill has been throughout its life? Seriously, using a dollar bill is like doing a couple lines off a public toilet seat. I would strongly recommend using only straws.

Never use not always use ur own straw( notes are the worst as 90% of all notes were tested years ago to contain traces of cocaine) as lemonline said snort slow leave in your nose/sinuses to sit for 15 mins then after you can blow ur nose and clean it with wet tissue paper or need cotton bud, as 15mins is plenty time for your body to absorb any of the cocaine that it can rest is just sitting wrecking ur nose

Hope this helps mate

Someone said before to aim for the brain when snorting, this isn't necessary, you basically want the drug in your bloody/mucous membrane in your nose so it can be absorbed into your bloodstream.
I like to flush out my nose with lukewarm water through.cupped hands after every line, or other line. This also gives you a little boost at it forces dry powder up intongoifmm.

I like.to cup my hands and run warm water into them, and gently.sniff that. As well as helping your nose out the next day, it also gives you a little boost as dry powder is being forced up into your mucous membranes. I always do this before bed time to help with the next day.

I prefer using a Stanley box cutter razor blade to chop my cocaine into powder. It catch the cocaine into a finer powder more efficiently. And if you have crappie rerocked cocaine, it breaks up with the harder chunks easier. When your cocaine is still in the gram baggie oh, it's a lot easier to stick the tip of the razor blade in and scoop out however much you need without making a mess. And if you have a decent sized lump of flaky fish scale, it's a lot easier to use the tip of the razor blade to flake off however much you need without having to remove the whole children from the baggy, make a bit of a mess trying to flake It Off on your mirror board countertop or cell phone or whatever, and then having to worried about putting what you didn't use back in the baggie.

I do have one of those little miniature credit card that you get from the store and stick on your keychain. I carry it in my wallet for that just in case occasion when you're out and someone offers a couple of bumps. I took some sandpaper and sanded both sides of the edge on one of the of the longer end of the card so that it would have more of a tapered Edge like the edge of a razor blade and not just the blunt edge of the card. It's not as good as using a razor blade but it does a better job then the blunt edge of the card would do.

You definitely want to chop up the powder as fine as you can. The finer the powder is, easier it is for it to get caught in the nasal cavity oh, and the easier it is for your whole line to get absorbed into the nucleus. You will also have much less powder getting snorted passed your nasal cavity and down your windpipe where it won't absorb Amanda just be wasted product. Even if it takes a couple of minutes of chopping the small pile back and forth and then scraping it back into a pile and chopp back over it with a blade. If it's soft flaky fish scale, it will chop up into a very nice of fluffy powder much easier. If you have several small chunks that aren't as soft or somewhat more solid of a hard chunk or, maybe something that's been rerocked. With a razor blade it'll make more of a crunching sound as you chop. You'll hear when the razor blade is chopping a small little rock table salt size specs. The finer the powder starts to get, the less crunching sound you'll here. A razor blade chop up the harder little specs easier and quicker than a credit card will. If you're chopping soft flaky fish scale, chances are you'll notice that it's starting to stick to the edge of the razor blade as you were in the process of dropping it into powder. I've noticed that let's powder I'll stick to the Razer Blade versus a plastic credit card, and because of the tapered edge of the razor blade, it's easier and a quicker to get the powder that is stuck, off of the blade

If I'm going out with some friends are the opportunity to do a couple he pumps might come up, I like to chop up half a gram into a fine powder and then storage in a small aluminum airtight stash jar which makes it easier and quicker to sneak a key bump or two. It also makes less of a asshole if you want to offer a friend a key bump. The reason I do half a gram and not the whole gram is to limit how much you can do. 4 key bumps closely equal the size of a normal line for me. Some people can only get four or five lines out of half a gram. I know for me that I can get 8 to 10 lines which is more than enough the last me a night that starts at 7 and ends around 1 or 2 in the morning. Half a gram gives you a limit.

Some people use spice grinders, I've never used one but I have seen one that a friend often used. A lot of the cocaine powder especially if it's Absorbine humidity and becoming sticky gets caught and stuck in the spice grinder making it difficult to get it all out of the grinder. It may not amount to much, I just like being very efficient with my product being extra careful to not spill it or have specs go pinging across the table while chopping a line. And for the most part, I can get my powder almost as fine as the grinder will without losing any product.

How to snort? Get you a straw and cut it to whatever length that works for you. Do up your lines. Stick the straw up your nasal cavity enough of that none of the powder will get stuck in your nostril and fall back out of your nose. You want to snort hard enough to get the powder into your nasal cavity without it falling back out but not so hard that you end up shooting it down your windpipe where it becomes useless for the most part. Let out all the air from your lungs before you start this morning so that way your lungs won't get full of air halfway through the line. Do you want to snort the whole line in one snort without having to stop halfway through. When you get to the end of the line, don't stop snorting when you see the powder disappear, you want to keep on snorting and sniffing for a few seconds after you pull the straw out of your nose without having any kind of hey pause in you're snorting process. That way you ensure that all of the powder gets snorted completely through the straw and into your nasal cavity and not fall back out of the straw. This also ensures that you don't have any powder falling back out of your nose. After you do half a dozen lines, you'll quickly realize how hard and how long you need to snort some of that nothing falls out of your nose but at the same time doesn't get shot down your throat. The whole objective is to get the powder into the nasal cavity where let me guess we'll absorb it.

A lot of people like to blow their nose as soon as it starts running a few seconds after snorting. In my opinion, you're blowing out the mucus that is supposed to be absorbing the powder into your mucous membrane and into the blood vessels. Wait 10, 12 minutes at least before blowing your nose.

Just be sure that the tip of the straw for tightly wound dollar bill it is and your nasal cavity opening and not Justin in your nostril where the cocaine will end up getting caught in your nose hairs and unlikely falling out as soon as you stop snorting. Alternate nostrils. Do one line in one nostril and the next line in the other nostril. If you're doing two or three or maybe even four small lines at one time, you can do two lines in one nostril and then the other two in the other nostril. Same thing with key bumps. Doing multiple lines throughout the night in just one nostril will end up overtime causing damage in that nostril. It will also cause the sign says and that nostril nasal cavity to get plugged up quicker. Alternating nostrils tends to hold off your sinuses from clogging up too soon.

Nasal spray, use a saline solution nasal spray 2 forgot your nose at the end of the night to keep the cocaine from causing damage to your nose. I don't recommend doing online and then immediately using the saline solution. I like to wait 45 minutes if not longer. After my last line just to keep it from washing out the cocaine before it gets absorbed. You also want to wait depending on how strong the saline solution is, you want to wait about 30 to 45 minutes before doing another line after you have used the saline solution. If you're doing a lot of cocaine at one time, when you can to the point where your nose starts to burn each time you do a line, that's a good sign that it's time to stop. Your mucous membrane and the tissue in your nostril, you know how as a kid playing at the house you would get a carpet burn? Well that's kind of what the cocaine is doing do your nose. It's starting to make the tissue in your nasal cavity get irritated and making the tissue Raw which is also why your nose might bleed. If your getting a bloody nose, that's another sign that it's time to stop

soft flaky fish scale
🤤

I’ve only been on this forum all of 5 mins, but after reading your post I can say unequivocally say that I am head over heels in love with you 😍

Reading your reply was like reading Shakespeare if Shakespeare was cokehead 😂 I loved it though.

PS, I don’t think I’ve snorted “flaky fishscale” since I was a dealer. I’ve been considering hoppin back in the game just so I can have a quality stash for myself. 🤔 j/k

🤤

I’ve only been on this forum all of 5 mins, but after reading your post I can say unequivocally say that I am head over heels in love with you 😍

Reading your reply was like reading Shakespeare if Shakespeare was cokehead 😂 I loved it though.

PS, I don’t think I’ve snorted “flaky fishscale” since I was a dealer. I’ve been considering hoppin back in the game just so I can have a quality stash for myself. 🤔 j/k
blasting crack is the real cocaine high haha.

blasting crack is the real cocaine high haha.
Agree 100%. Was pretty much a daily snorter for close to 20 years (never in excess to the point of danger). I got introduced to crack literally 20 years into the game, and unfortunately fell in love with it. So much so, that I can’t snort anymore because it gives me no effects.

Agree 100%. Was pretty much a daily snorter for close to 20 years (never in excess to the point of danger). I got introduced to crack literally 20 years into the game, and unfortunately fell in love with it. So much so, that I can’t snort anymore because it gives me no effects.
same, it wreaks havoc in ur life/wallet so much faster than snorting though. It's the most compulsive drug aswell.

Cocaine has a much better reputation socially at least where I come from it’s considered cool to do coke as opposed to some places where it’s taboo. I do coke every weekend and at this point I’m snorting a half g just to get a decent buzz coke tolerance builds insanely quick aka. Anyway I still love the feeling I get when I get legitimately high off coke it’s amazing, never tried crack cuz I know I’d love it too much but I’ve heard it’s insanely great. P.S. I am high as shit on blow writing this lol