View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Snorting 4-HO-MET vs Oral

zootedpkz

Greenlighter
Hey everyone title says it all, what are the differences between these two routes duration, more intense ect... Thank you!

Nasal is gross (for me), as the tase is just so bitter. But it comes on quicker, runs a bit shorter and is perhaps a bit more intense.
But i found it gross and kept getting a bitter drip down my nasopharynx, not fun for my trip.
Oral in a capsule is my way, or volumetric in distilled water/alcohol.

Generally speaking for substances that are active both orally and via insufflation, snorting will induce a quicker onset, more intense peak, and shorter duration.

Off the top of my head 4-HO-MET which is something I have snorted and also eaten many times might go from a 4-6 hour experience to a 3-5 hour experience if snorted rather than eaten.

It's a quicker come-up because of this but honestly the experiences are very similar, probably a slightly smaller dose insufflated to attain the same peak as an oral dose, maybe 70-80%? Again just ballpark, off the top of my head figures. Metocin is one of my favourite psychedelics though, I'm sure it will be a fun time either way

EDIT: Oops, I just noticed this thread is a little old, surprised it didn't get more responses, I hope in any case that your chosen ROA yielded a positive experience, please do report back when you can! :)