• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

"Snorted 1mg sub, still can't feel H 36 hrs later"

Alia-Shai93

Greenlighter
I've been snorting 1mg suboxene (id rather do small amount to conserve it ) for maybe 3-4 days to subside the pain of not having the money to buy more dope. Well i picked up last night (now, i only SNORT dope. .i REFUSE to shoot it ) Ive been reading that if you have only been doing 1mg or less...24 hours is enough to wait. ..especially if you haven't been using subs very long.
Well it's been 36 hrs. I've wasted so much dope. ..i can't feel it. Why ? Seriously how long do i have to wait? I feel like I'm having a bit of wds, but they arent horrible. But enough to feel discomfort. But this has been since i woke up. (It is now evening )..and i took my dope thinking. ..if i feel the wds, i should feel my dope. Well i didn't. And i still can't . How much longer ?
Also idk if it matters. .but it's the sub lingual film that i cut into 1mg peices

3-4 days? Give it at least week to get 80% of what you could get before the sub back. Maybe a couple of days less or more. I've never had it 100% kill another ope taking it after sub. But... I've IV'd sub after having morphine in me, and I immediately got the withdrawals. Cold sweats, yada yada. 15 minutes and it was over.

idk man i take 2 suboxone a day and time to time score dope and still get high from it. are you getting tar or powder? how much are you using? how are you snorting subs explain? you cut a 8mg strip to 1mg and then make a juice and snort ot what? YOU should be getting high from your dope even if you have used subs. i do.

Moving this to Other Drugs, as it's not a trip report

TR -> OD

you should be in the clear easily.

I take 16/MG/day and then there are days where ill shoot a half G of dope and still feel good, ya know!? then again, everyone reacts differently, so its really dependent upon what you experience/go through. maybe you really do have to wait the full 48-72hrs before using.

You need to take into account buprenorphine's half-life and the amount of time you've been taking it despite the low dose and initial feelings of withdrawal. Your receptors are still more than likely saturated with bupe that has "stacked up" with consistent daily dosing of an opioid with a long half-life.