• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

I'm glad your sister is getting help n that you two are talking. I'm happy for you. That's good news. I hope she gets better n that you're both ok.

Evey

Thanks :) I love her to bits, was hoping our relationship would get better as we get older, was sad that she felt that bad and didn't feel she could tell us, so is good to see. Smart, funny lass she is

Snollz n I are sorting through our differences n are friends / speaking again <3 Pleased about this

Evey

Ock as far as I'm concerned you're engaged, betrothed, tied, whatnot :p Stop being so coy about it!

AND that linky says = "Probationary or temporary marriage in Scotland" so there =D

Thank goodness I've not to do a cake and all the bloody catering for a BL wedding....YET ;)

Linky was pulled out in a hurry and skimmed so may not be entirely representative. Myself and mySadie don't fancy marriage for a variety of reasons. We are very much committed to each other though and much prefer the traditional British binding ceremony to be renewed every year and a day (assuming the partnership continues to be desirable to both parties). I hope I can also speak for my Good Lady here and say that we like the way this ensures the relationship stays fresh and always at the forefront. With annual (well, year and a day) renewal of our promises of commitment it means that any issues that do happen to come up over the course of any given year are worked through promptly and not allowed to fester and build up to major issues. For us it strikes a perfect balance between romance and realism - relationships need to be worked at and neither of us wish to run the risk of ever ruining what is, for us, such an amazing and wonderful thing.

Having said all that, cakes are always a bonus so don't feel you have to hold back should the urge take you at times coincidental to our annual renewals :D;)<3

irelandsat.jpg

I rarely love my country, but I will always love this land.

It is an especially cute-looking island. I always think it looks like a big green koala.

That or a Yorkshire Terrier climbing a tree. Rathlin Island is its little nose..having a wee sniff at the Mull of Kintyre.

Essentially the same thing, I guess.

All I can see is a big green Mario reaching out towards the Atlantic.
"Your princess is on another continent"

His princess is on a nearby island!! ;) <3

Sham: you know you speak for me as we've discussed this many times over. My wonderful pebble pusher penguin <3

My princess is inflatable and we still argue too much.
She's planning to leave me for the neighbour, I'm sure of it.
The jammy cunt has windows instead of cardboard, how can I compete with that?!

Those envelopes with lil placcy windows should do the trick. The manilla ones blend in nicely with cardboard unless you have that fancy coloured stuff. Much quicker and easier to upgrade to double - hell, triple, quadruple or more if you want - glazing too. Wins all round I say ;)<3

Joking aside, nothing makes a person appreciate the joys of glazing, bricks, mortar and tiling more than having to sleep rough in winter. I nearly ripped the arm off the housing association people when they offered me a lifetime contract despite it being a granny flat in a place I never did want to live 8)

Those envelopes with lil placcy windows should do the trick. The manilla ones blend in nicely with cardboard unless you have that fancy coloured stuff. Much quicker and easier to upgrade to double - hell, triple, quadruple or more if you want - glazing too. Wins all round I say ;)<3

Now there's a business oppurtunity, selling double glazed envelopes to the hippies with the promise they're more enviromentally friendly.

Joking aside, nothing makes a person appreciate the joys of glazing, bricks, mortar and tiling more than having to sleep rough in winter. I nearly ripped the arm off the housing association people when they offered me a lifetime contract despite it being a granny flat in a place I never did want to live 8)

And soon you shall have a family home! Nesting with me.

Five days holiday, Star wars, just got a buyer of a property at full asking price - so many Snoos <3

Awh <3 you've come a long way, Shamz, n now got someone to share any hard times n good times. I'm glad you were given that lifeline x

Evey

Haha! It's terrible when a blow up doll ditches you for another fella, the shame. She'll come crawling back half deflated and almost burst, they always do. Just remember to use Dettol and cotton buds to give the orifices a good clean, who knows what kind of gunk your neighbour will leave behind. Don't use bleach though, it might damage the doll's latex vagina (ouchy) and could potentially burn the delicate skin from your penis, it would frazzle like a sausage being cooked in a George Foreman Lean Mean Grilling Machine, you will think it's from the kinetic energy produced from your love making skills on your beloved doll, just as you're about to give the fantastic plastic beauty queen a high five you'll discover the horrible truth - try explaining that one the doctor down in A&E.

Don't use bleach though, it might damage the doll's latex vagina (ouchy) and could potentially burn the delicate skin from your penis, it would frazzle like a sausage being cooked in a George Foreman Lean Mean Grilling Machine, you will think it's from the kinetic energy produced from your love making skills on your beloved doll, just as you're about to give the fantastic plastic beauty queen a high five you'll discover the horrible truth - try explaining that one the doctor down in A&E.

Cannot be unread 8o - Something seriously messed up if you can just come up with that post :D

Eh??????? Your princess? What you on about?

Evey