• EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

At home in my nook!
R2S1AlV.jpg
[/IMG]

At home in my nook!
R2S1AlV.jpg
[/IMG]

Congratulations you two, this is just amazing, I'm so delighted for both of you <3

Snoo? Of course I have a snoo, plenty of snoo - amazing husband is just amazing, lucky to have the job I do, 2 fantastic sons and loyal friends. Yeh that's you J x

Snoo all round for Sadie and Shambles, Felix and Kate xxx %)

We are lucky buggers!

Those look like engagement rings to me, but until we hear it from the horses mouths - aka S&S voices themselves, why not just enjoy their special time for them regardless! And thank them for sharing it.

Looks like a special moment to me guys... I'm so chuffed whatever, for you both!!! Xxx

Sure does look like it, congratz Shambles & Sadie. Nice to see some good news on here for a change :)

Having met them both and massaged Sadie's legs and feet (don't ask lol! But I always study people's hands) I know those hands! Of course we all went camping too...

Fantastic people, both of them xxx

So much snoo...
All my love for the pair of you, seriously.

I've said it so many times but I've never known a couple more suited.
I already have a name picked out for the pair of you! ;)

Loveeeeeeeee. <3

^
They are a perfect match aren't they!

Perfect couple. Don't know what it is about BL but sometimes it just happens, people find their match here. It makes sense when you think about it, but still it's a bit of anomaly. I've been with Felix for 7'years, we work as a couple incredibly well - still!

Oopsies! I didn't mean to give that impression. These rings were exchanged over 6 months ago. They are promise rings. No, we're never getting married. We will be bound though.

it was just a sweet picture in a sweet moment. I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

Last edited:
Oopsies! I didn't mean to give that impression. These rings were exchanged over 6 months ago. They are promise rings. No, we're ever getting married. We will be bound though.

it was just a sweet picture in a sweet moment. I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

Ock as far as I'm concerned you're engaged, betrothed, tied, whatnot :p Stop being so coy about it!

AND that linky says = "Probationary or temporary marriage in Scotland" so there =D

Thank goodness I've not to do a cake and all the bloody catering for a BL wedding....YET ;)

*Blushing" K, you will be invited to every binding ceremony we have but will never be asked to do a thing unless you offer, It's more of a super low key thing...

Thanks Sprout, always love being called Shady! 8) <3

BTW My hand is the one on the right! That's his pinky ring!

My snoo today is that my life is normal. I have a job I enjoy, a nice flat in a nice town, I'm getting loads of exercise and eating healthily. I have lots of friends who I get to see occasionally (although perhaps not enough). Might sound like a bit of a boring non-snoo but after three years of medical carnage, just being normal (unless I lift up my shirt but nobody needs to know about that) feels bloody brilliant!

Oopsies! I didn't mean to give that impression. These rings were exchanged over 6 months ago. They are promise rings. No, we're never getting married. We will be bound though.

How dare you display your licentiousness to all and sundry in such a brazen manner - craven images of your naked flesh entwined with a man's; your sinful lusts plain for all to see and even touching each other's rings! Then you unashamedly announce you have no intention of entering into the sanctity of marriage having fulfilled your own selfish carnal desires? Madam, I propose that you are nothing more than a wanton harlot and a temptress - upsetting the male humours with bare flesh and intimate touching - the sap rising in our loins - I will now be forced to flagellate myself across the gonads with some rusty barbed wire to repent all our sins..

*Blushing" K, you will be invited to every binding ceremony we have but will never be asked to do a thing unless you offer, It's more of a super low key thing...

Thanks Sprout, always love being called Shady! 8) <3

BTW My hand is the one on the right! That's his pinky ring!

You are both lovely n amazing people. You deserve happiness together whether that is marriage or not. You've both been through a lot yet you both remain empathic, loving, good people. I hope it's smooth sailing from now on; lots of laughs, happy times n adventured n tbat the dark clouds never rain on the wonderful countryside of love <3

Love you both xxxx

Evey

Seen my sister for the first time since she's been getting help for depression etc and she seems so much better, it's awesome. Usually very quiet and withdrawn but we were sat chatting for a good few hours last night and she was recommending me some gins and stuff for xmas and having actual conversations with my partner, was really nice <3