View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

sniffing DOC

phatass

Bluelighter
Can you sniff DOC? Does it have a quick rushy come-up, and does it last for less long?
Experiences greatly appreciated
Phatty<3

Someone, I think Folley, recently snorted 3-4mg of DOC and said it was FAR, FAR more intense than taking it orally, and it came up within a half hour, but also that it was a really great trip, though a bit overwhelming at first (if I recall correctly). I haven't tried it myself.

I don't think I will ever take my DOC orally again as (IME) sniffing it greatly reduces the negative side effects. When taken orally I experience some nasty stomach cramping which always put me on edge, not having to deal with said cramps makes it almost seem like a different drug. It can be very intense but insufflation always leaves me in a much better mind set. Another plus is the reduced duration

Last edited:
i know of a few others who enjoy snorting small bumps at a time
- shorter duration - more stimulation - it seems

something like a psychedelic meth

To avoid the chance of an overly intense experience it may be best to stick with volumetric dosing when using this roa.

I'll have to give it a go sometime soon, as DOC is my favorite drug. How would you recommend dosing with liquid via insufflation? Never done that before.

Someone, I think Folley, recently snorted 3-4mg of DOC and said it was FAR, FAR more intense than taking it orally, and it came up within a half hour, but also that it was a really great trip, though a bit overwhelming at first (if I recall correctly). I haven't tried it myself.

Most certainly. Dose lower than you normally would, the potency is quite a bit increased. 5mg was near overdose levels, and 3-4mg was much more intense than anticipated (though amazing all around). It has a MUCH quicker come up time as well which can certainly be unsettling compared to the normal 2 hour onset of DOC. I would highly recommend it, though do be careful as the two times I've done it... it completely kicked my ass.

As for duration, it's near the same. Probably one or two hours shorter since you don't spend all that time on the come up. Also, it never really seemed more stimulatory for myself except when I took too much. The effects are actually very calming and peaceful.

^ If the concentration isn't too high, squirting it down your nose shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise plugging is nearly the same as snorting, except even that much more efficient.

Hmm, okay, I'll try that maybe. I have it at 1mg/mL, though I could make more into a much stronger solution.

I loved insufflating low doses .2-1mgs whilst on other psyches.

I'll have to give it a go sometime soon, as DOC is my favorite drug. How would you recommend dosing with liquid via insufflation? Never done that before.

I use a 1ml oral syringe with a fairly concentrated solution. 30mgs of the crystal batch dissolved in 1ml so .1ml is a 3mg dose. Using too much solution will cause it to drip down your throat. You can also administer your dose in intervals if you would rather use a less concentrated solution. I have sniffed the lower quality doc in powder form several times without any problem, I just recomend the method above for the ones who are more sensitive to this chem.

Last edited:
Gotta love the crystal batch. :) The first time I got DOC< the first time I am aware of it being available, it came in beautiful crystals and every time since then (until recently) it's been a nondescript white homogenized powder that was definitely DOC, but also definitely less good. So good to have the real stuff back. :)

Thanks for the tips.

Gotta love the crystal batch. :) The first time I got DOC, the first time I am aware of it being available, it came in beautiful crystals and every time since then (until recently) it's been a nondescript white homogenized powder that was definitely DOC, but also definitely less good. So good to have the real stuff back. :)

Thanks for the tips.

yeah so 4-5mg insufflated was very potent indeed fast come-up and shorter duration, so very handy in a sense... i thin 18 hours is too long to trip, especially since you're notpsych trippin the second half, even though there is a trail of psych that stays on... get out your best scales!

Oh! There was a crystal batch circulating? I have the "non-descript powder" myself. Is the only advantage ease of measurement? Or does there seem to be something subjectively or qualitatively different between the batches?

Considering the amount I have, I can't see myself caring the least bit about a few % difference in purity.

It seems like it's qualitatively superior, more potent and "full" if that makes sense. Absolutely a better product. Not that the nondescript powder isn't good also.

While any form of DOC causes me moderate G.I. distress, it only lasts during the experience when using the crystal. The other leaves me feeling ill for several days afterwards. I actually thought I might have developed and allergy to DOC until I went back to the good batch.

From personal practical experience, i'd say liquids drip more and absorbs a bit faster: That's about it. Simply put: Liquid is annoying to work with, but it seems to hit better for some reason. Although i have never tried this with DOC: But 25i-nBOME dissolved in alcohol was another magnitude above powder: 2mg on both times were completely different experiences. With liquid every aspect of ordinary reality was swept away in less than 5 minutes. With powder it felt like a mild dose of acid except much more stimulating and less mental. Strangely both were from the same stock and from properly measured doses too.

I've no idea how that relates to DOC: But i wouldn't be surprised if it was a similar case. Liquid simply seems to absorb somewhat faster.

The dripping is a problem with painful substances: No idea how painful DOC is, my guess is: Not very. But 25i-nBOME hurts like HELL. And 2C-E. I have that in liquid form: It's worse than the powder and you'll feel it all the way in your throat / stomach. Worst thing ever: I'll never put that shit in my nose in liquid form ever again. I wasted 5-10 mg immediately trying to get rid of it because of the intense burning.

/E: And yeah basically, just put it in your nose, and poof. It's very difficult to see the dose you're taking: So practice first.

From personal practical experience, i'd say liquids drip more and absorbs a bit faster: That's about it. Simply put: Liquid is annoying to work with, but it seems to hit better for some reason. Although i have never tried this with DOC: But 25i-nBOME dissolved in alcohol was another magnitude above powder: 2mg on both times were completely different experiences. With liquid every aspect of ordinary reality was swept away in less than 5 minutes. With powder it felt like a mild dose of acid except much more stimulating and less mental. Strangely both were from the same stock and from properly measured doses too.

I've no idea how that relates to DOC: But i wouldn't be surprised if it was a similar case. Liquid simply seems to absorb somewhat faster.

The dripping is a problem with painful substances: No idea how painful DOC is, my guess is: Not very. But 25i-nBOME hurts like HELL. And 2C-E. I have that in liquid form: It's worse than the powder and you'll feel it all the way in your throat / stomach. Worst thing ever: I'll never put that shit in my nose in liquid form ever again. I wasted 5-10 mg immediately trying to get rid of it because of the intense burning.

/E: And yeah basically, just put it in your nose, and poof. It's very difficult to see the dose you're taking: So practice first.
I also have some chems that active at mg doses, also DOC so I want to be sure to take a right dose.
How did you put this liquid in your nose? Did you put this on some surface and then simply sniff it?

Straight from the eyedropper: I practiced doing one drop at a time without having to see the eyedropper.

Using a surface seems wasteful; Although easier to handle.