Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

YAY im so excited... im prolly gonna leave tomorrow night. gonna be hating the drive but once im there it will be fun :) cant wait to meet some of you.

SELL OUT
with me oh yeah
SELL OUT
with me tonite
steeeeeeve turned 180, everythin is gravy
and you can all bust his ass.. all.. niiiiiiiight

hey, drinks at amazura + people weighed against no drinks at the asylum + nobody even there = me at amazura.

booyakasha

^ ^ ^
YAR!!!!

Wow.... I'm going to a party all the fuckin way out in fuckin' break-a-neck NY... to the shady ass Amazura to pay 30/+ dollars to see an unfamiliar lineup.... lol I must REALLY love you guys!
It's all about you guys at this party....to me, you guys ARE the vybe!!!! (otherwise, I'd stay mah blackass home) lol

<<<<feelin silly

Really... I can't get enuff of you guys. :)

-Teddy

Last edited:
we can't get enuff of you either :)

so, shall the ones who are coming from northern locations meetup at my place? are we all going out for food/drinks beforehand or what?

yay... now everyone (i think) is going to sneaky!:)

would it be possible to meet in NYC for drinks beforehand? i'm not sure about transportation for thost of you coming from the north, but erik and i will be taking the train to the amazura.

chrissie said:
beeker has a previously planned engagement :(

I tried to get her to come but things just arent gonna work out. i guess im just gonna have to stay longer to harass her o: )

i herd a rumor that Dawn (Dazzle) has a ticket as well ;-) but shhh das on the sneaky tip - hehehe

Hmmmm meet up sounds good to me since i cant fix my damn id whos gunna buy me some drinks ;) i think ill be safer at amazura if i stay with the booze instead of the possibility of losing my clothes again with hallucinagetics :\

/me feels the love...

yeah...

i see how it is...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

have fun "everyone"

i'll be having MORE FUN in springfield! :p

peace ~katie

Nope, definitely not lying.

It'll be a very strange (and new) experience not having A SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS there... but maybe that will actually let me focus on spending time with my hometown friends at the party, something I usually neglect to do since its typically a handful of them vs. a ton of the crew. Ah well, the worm has turned, and its time to git down old-school stylee with the Cape Coddahs! All 50+ or however many of them are going (look out Springfield!) =D

To be honest, I really can't wait any longer for this party!

And I do hope y'allz have fun, although it'll be weird knowing you're all there and I'm not. C'est la vie.

Safe travels everyone, and much love.

Peace ~Katie

Damnit I really want to go to this now...but my whole crew is going to Tables Turn... I'm kinda locked into it now too, oh well... You guys all better have fun at this one

*does the smuf* I'm going to sneaky... yay!

Dj Daz.. did you get nekkid at a party? I'm just curious.

^^^

I was wondering the same thing...and why can that only be an option if impaired?;)

no i left the party and took off everything but the boxers. and im not taking off my clothes anytime unless its for my baby but other than that no, the clothes stay on