Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

You heard people are selling out and going to this party to conform?

yes, that is true!

;) =D

lol

A moderator talkin shit about others parties? thats real good for the scene LOL . People sellin out n conforming cause there going to see a bangin line up , with tight ass production?... hmmmm.... Dont sound like they sellin out to me... sounds like there pretty smart party heads that wanna have a good time.. dont take this the wrong way... mabye yer the one sellin out ? two sides to every coin.. but i dont know you from a hole in the wall, you prolly a stand up dood & i like the sight n yer the moderator so props to you -
Anywho, NO the party is NOT sold out at all. But pre sale tickets are selling like hot cakes - get yours soon to insure your reduced entrance fee of $30.00 for it will be More @ the door. i hear you Dawn, my bad if i came across like that at all. you know from whom i associate my self with, and from all posts we aint about the money . we wanna break even more importantly throw a fuckin bangin party. we all got day jobs so we dont need to make $ off our freinds and peers just cover our expenses and you can ask anyone that knows me .. das on the real tip.

Last edited:
^^
Called a joke, homeboy/girl. :) And if you'll note, I'm not talking shit about this party at all. Just about the people going to it. ;) If my words are swaying anyone's opinion about this party at all, let me clarify again.. it was a joke, directed at some friends.

Cool? :)

devils advocate

you don't throw a party of this size to break even. YOu don't start a business to just break even, you start it to make money, thats what america is for, right buzzy ;)

----

hey ,

if we make $ sall good in the hood dont get me wrong.. i would be the biggest bullshitter if i said i dont liek $ lol . but i can honestly say from me being the CEO of Funky Element Inc. & my investors we doin this to have a good time - and to boost the level of production in the NYC area. if we have tight production throw a good party, and people have a good time and we happen to make a couple bucks... shit sounds good to me - use it for the next one. in other words we DONT depend on throwin parties as our lively hood so we dont need to get associated with the grime & the cuttin corners etc. we all deejays, promoters, & party kids old n new skewl that came together said.. fuck it.. les get this goin... led do this... heres a link...

www.funkyelement.com/index2

click on the link that sais "Info" and you will see wat we are all about.

sorry about the mess lol... the sight aint done just wanna give you guys a sneek peek .

nice site and pinkerton's right :) amazura's capacity is about 3000, 3000x$30 = 90,000 gross if you sell out. Thats a nice tidy sum even after paying for the production, lights, security and dj's you should pull a cool profit. And there's nothing wrong with that. profit = good and has nothing to do with ripping people off because you are providing the entertainment.

hey

hey thanx~

lol.. 3000 @ a party these days in NYC is rare. ticket sales are goin really good though. i would be a happy camper if we pulled 3,000 heads. like i said. the tight production will be there for 1000 or 3,500 ;-) either way.. gonna be a great time. hope to see you there -

btw - sais $30 in advance will be more @ the door. dont ask me why, but most people usualy pay the extra $5 - $10 @ the door, instead of buyin in advance for whatever there reason. just my experience. but like i said.. pre ticket sales are goin strong i aint gonna lie to ya .

I just bought our tickets..........cant wait to see you guys and meet new blr's.

alright, thanx for letting me know this isn't sold out. i got whicked worried because my man already has his ticket and i don't.

i hope to also meet some more bl'ers. i don't know what i'm wearing yet. but i will be wearing a ravers only name tag (which says jenni4yourthoughts). can't wait to see ya'll there. i'm looking forward to this party, it's my first ny party, and the line up is great.

hehehe i didnt know dank signed up---whats up dude havent seen you since FTP. anyways i cant wait till this party should be off the hook. i just wanna see my baby i miss you soo much =)

if you dont want to worry about getting your ticket at the door, get it at spinfoil.com

wheeeee tink is coming tink is coming! =D

bump dis bump dis bump dis.. woooooooooo .. one more week till we gettin "SNEAKY" up in this motha fuck---

I can't wait =)

If only my DJ pals didn't have full guestlists, I might be able to afford this ... well, I have intents of making it - so i'ma go back to the street with my hat and saxophone... every little bit gets me closer =)

I feel you. realistically this party is becoming more and more out of my price range, I tried to buy my ticket on spinfoil last night with a rubber check card. My son is happy with his new bike, but it totally assed me out financially.

Soooo.....

I'm totally down for some duet street performing if you wanna meet up in the city this weekend... I can sing and will bring in some percussion... just a crazy thought....

I'm gonna leave this thread, because it probably won't happen for me. Kasper if you read this, I'd love to meet up with you beforehand if your gonna be in NYC.

I'm expecting to hear some great reviews....

i may no longer be in attendance for this, unless someone wants to come get me, or i can borrow someones car. someone was driving my car last night and crashed into a pole :(

^^ WHAT?!?!?!??!?!!?!

omg, I'm sorry Kev... :( That is absolutely shitty. I hope everything works out okay with insurance and all that... *hugs*

If its any consolation, thats similar to how my last car got totaled, and it taught me a valuable lesson - NOBODY else drives my car! Ever!

Peace ~Katie

hmmmm CS why dont u take a train or subway? i cant wait for this event its gunna kick ass ya know =) 6 more days