• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Smoking too much Crystal meth?

Reading your posts it seems like you're the one getting into stashes around here
Oh you been spying
Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect
Assassins Creed Horse GIF

Hey I bought a gram last week. One of the rocks was clear and harder than the other stuff. When I smoke it it turns into a powder and doesn't burn like normal meth. Any ideas?

I've gotten bunk meth that when I snot it i.felt nauseous and got a migraine. Not commonly but it's happened. I've never gotten those symptoms from genuine gear even when I overamped. Although overampjng is very much short of overdose. And high blood pressure certainly can cause headaches.

A few considerations:

1) while overdose is a danger with meth, it generally takes a lot of it. It's not common to overdose from an amount you have been consistently using for any period of time. Overdose isn't like with opiojds where you take a lot and fall asleep and your brain forgets it needs to breathe. It's generally cardiac failure from hypertension and tachycardia as well as from hyperthermia(not hypothermia). So overdose requires ingesting an amount that will literally elevate BP and hr and core temp to dangerous levels which is a lot of gear for most people. It's not impossible though and this statement should not be used to try stupid shit. Also this all becomes greater danger as you age.

2) thanks to the war on drugs, the quality of drugs is often highly variable. Thanks to the DEA and regulation on Sudafed and ephedrine, manufacturing pure d-meth is very difficult indeed and most production at scale is done in industrial labs in Mexico with p2p since p2p can be manufactured on-site relatively easily with chemicals currently available. P2p produces racemic meth with is a mix of both enantiomers d-meth and l-meth. L-meth isn't psychoactive and is infact available as an otc medication sold by Vicks for colds. So now meth is half strength in accordance with DEA regulations. But you can still buy Sudafed and you can still grow mahuang, the plant which produces both ephedrine and pseudoephedrine. Not at scale to compete with the cartels or any other person with the ability to manufacture p2p, but occasionally Sudafed dope still floats around, blessing the bags of lucky tweekers. This dope is NOTICEABLY better than normal dope. I first used dope back in the day where Sudafed was still viable as precursor for production. It was actually being cracked down upon heavily around that time. If you talk to any experienced meth user who's used a decade or more, ask them if there's a difference between dope.today and dope when they started. If that doesn't start a stimulant induced rant about "the good ol days" nothing will. My point in all this is that sometimes it IS possible to get a super duper bag of dope and it's usually entirely random, almost like a shitty lottery where a stamp bag acts as your ticket. So an amount that you have been using CAN be exceptionally strong if you happen to win this lottery.

3) as with the beginning of point 2, thanks to the war on drugs, "meth" doesn't mean anything anymore. Clear is really a better term for it. Sometimes it's meth. Sometimes its some other amphetamine someone was able to manufacture a batch of. Sometimes it's sea salt(I've gotten salted twice although the person thought they were selling to a friend of mine so st least I'm not insulted by this transgression). Sometimes it's mystery crystal X and you become a Powerpuff girl for a day after smoking it. Point is, without some lab equipment you got no idea what's in your bag of mysteries. Even with a drug testing kit, a whole lot of different chemicals can show up for "meth". Even if you piss test. A whole lot of chemicals can pop hot for "meth". All the kits give you confidence in is that its a chemical that will probably fuck you up if you take it, so your money isn't entirely wasted. If your chemical wasn't positively tested as "meth" you might have gotten whatever bunk I got that gave me a headache and made me puke. If you got high you at least got a higher quality chemical or something mixed with a higher quality chemical.

3) I wouldn't worry too much about strict quantities of dope because of the first two points. If you can't confirm what chemical you are actually measuring then the mass measurement means less than nothing because it might act as a false security blanket. I won't dissuade you from putting your stuff on a scale but it might be good to get some test kits or to take the measurement with a grain of salt(just don't try to smoke the salt, doesn't work, tried it). What weighed 0.25428g on your scale today might be a chemical or a compound with an entirely different strength than whatever weighed 0.25428g last time you got high. Even if the chemical looks like the same volume it doesn't indicate much except it has a similar density to whatever you took last. Ideally you should use your dope relatively slowly or better yet, do a taste test to see how strong it is, that way you aren't unsure of how potent ur shit is.

4) I'm not gonna say this is what's going on for you in this instance at all and if shouldn't be thought of as something that deters you from seeking actual help if you are at all worried that you overdosed. But FOR ME, I personally get symptoms of psychosis very readily while using. One of the first symptoms is a sort of hypochondria and paranoia about the quality of drugs. I either think my drugs are bunk or that I took too much. Depends on how I'm feeling I guess. But either way meth for me has a tendency to exaggerate my own sense of "shit is going wrong right now". These days, through a lot of reflection and introspection and some mindfulness meditation...I still get this. But I am more aware of when this is likely me exaggerating and when I actually am experiencing authentic symptoms of something being wrong. It's not like the feelings go away, or that I am like some meth fueled Siddhartha under a trailer park bodhi tree. But I am slightly more aware and more able to make better decisions regarding.my response to my feelings. This is true for all the psychotic symptoms I experience. When I'm paranoid there IS this part of me that is like "ur tripping, go eat a sandwich and take a nap", and that part is useful. There were times when all but a sliver of my psyche was convinced I would be buried out in the woods by someone else because of some elaborate fantasy in my head. If not for the sliver, I might have reacted rather worse than I did.

al pacino drugs GIF
Like TONY? Nahhhhh...:rolleyes::sleep::sleep::sleep: Lesson number one: Don't underestimate the other guy's greed! Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply.
Do you know what a HASA is Frank? Its a pig that dont fly straight

Hey I bought a gram last week. One of the rocks was clear and harder than the other stuff. When I smoke it it turns into a powder and doesn't burn like normal meth. Any ideas?
Hmm does it turn dark golden color , then dark brown white smoke and smell like the jet exhaust from an F-16 kicking in afterburner? Then it ain't real ... Meth that's for damn sure!
jet engine GIF

Last edited:
Well folks this is going to sound Insane but probably many things today come up that way. Manage to get maybe 2 or 3 grams of Crystal. Second time using in life. It was damn good purity and notice I said it WAS...Yeah manage to blast through all of it since July. But addicitve NO it's certainly not as the new BU or DI-Pentylone I can absolutely tell you that. Now I have to say DO not keep[ blasting away on Di-Pentylone and let me re-advie please. DO NOT DO NOT use the Meth Pipe. Found it reall Fucks the lungs up bad very bad!!! Also if you do not gag on first try you must be used to siphoning Diesel Fuel for a living. Just get a New good Bong and I absolutely recommend get few jugs of Ammonia at grocery store. Yeha plain old househjold cleaning stuff. NO there is not concentrated stuff unless you are NASA ready to light some Rocket to space. That stuff is so deadly and caustic you would need 2 Hazmat suits and O2 tank on the back. just get good glass bong bigger the better and good metal stem or glass one and loads of screens. I say load like 200 or 300. GOnna swap them like quarters in an old arcade. But Meth actually cleans the lungs...Man I still cannot believe it . So may be good idea to have few grams to get nice little buzz and do a clean up cause gonna feel like you smoke 2 packs of Camels all night. My good luck I vape and that really helps ...but Meth just wakes me up and those who ever thought you get some Big Euphoric rush sorry thats your adrenaline flying and not other NODES . Now BU RU what ever they wanted to call it back then YUP now that is the addictive as hell part. Im trying to stop ---maybe some advise fellow Stim freinds please!!!! ( The Rush is like smoking Meth and XTC together ):love::love::love::love::bong::tripballs:
miley cyrus smoking GIF
I just spent some money on dry herb pipes one with water one without both are super easy clean. You can add a little bit vape juice and then powder shard smells nice you can make a big cloud. Do you take a small head you feel it but it doesn’t seem the same is holding a torch under piece of glass.

Swordfish by lookah and orbits for danbbinng. I crush .1’or .15 in 20 drops good quality E-CBD.

At this point, adding more to your pipe will likely increase the side effects without adding to that 'high' that you're looking for (except for some peripheral stimulation, though it will likely be lacking in euphoria with lots of paranoia). Take some freaking time off, for the love of God, and you might get high again someday.
unless he is burning the meth that made me sick and paranoid during my novice years of bowl rocking