• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking tar: how know when 'cached' and snorting leftovers?

varelse

Greenlighter
Two part question: when smoking tar heroin off of foil, does one simply continue until no fumes are produced, or is there a point where all the H is gone and you're wasting your time? Also, can the leftovers from a smoking session be snorted (muddy waters) to prevent waste?

Chasing the dragon?

Can someone clarify why the H has to 'run' around on the foil? Why can't you simply let it sit in one place and smoke it?

Because otherwise it'll turn into a blackened lump of charred burnt crap that you'll get about 2 or 3 hits off of

You want it to run around the foil and leave a thin train. This thin trail is what vapourises and will get you high - if you let it sit in one place it will just burn and lose potency. look up the difference between vaping and burning, it's Sunday and I'm too lazy

I do it until no more smoke is being produced. I also use a rolled up bit of tinfoil to inhale it, this will catch the gear on it and leave you with something to smoke at the end of a session. Look up "how to make a tinfoil tooter" on youtube

hmm, in the UK we get no.3 not tar, but i tend to stop smoking when the smoke stops? also on several occasions when desperation set in i have emptied ashes into a cup of water and citric acid, it only worked once for me and is super gross so i wouldn't ever recommend it.

p.s. if you want a tinfoil tooter just wrap tinfoil round a pen and take the pen out, its too easy not to do and you get a pretty decent yield after a few points

heroin is a wild beast that can't be tamed therefore it must always run

Yeah I don't think snorting the leftover tar after u run it all the way on the foil, when it stops producing smoke, would be very effective. And yes the way I used to do this with tar was to get a long flat sheet of new foil and run it straight up and down in one long line. I always felt like it slid down the foil and gave me an extra hit or 2 when I did in one long trail down the foil rather than making it turn over and over on a small sheet i.e. running it staright down rather then turning it sideways and running it another direction multiple times. idk it might have been in my head but I felt like that was the best method. I also did this with the old OG OC80s when they were able to be abused before they were turned to plastic shit OPs. it felt very similar to smoking tar, very! I miss the old school 80s...no matter how I did em they got me rocked!8(