• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Smoking speed (amphetamines)

illwill4207

Greenlighter
I live in northern Spain and have access to very good speed (hardly any clenchy negative effects and what not). I've heard this cannot be effective vaporized but I've done a bunch of hot rails effectively and just put a little bit in a bowl and feel incredible. Smoking is always my preferred method of ingestion so does anyone know what the deal is with this? IS it possible to smoke speed like you would crystal? For example how would it work in a freebase pipe?

I live in northern Spain and have access to very good speed (hardly any clenchy negative effects and what not). I've heard this cannot be effective vaporized but I've done a bunch of hot rails effectively and just put a little bit in a bowl and feel incredible. Smoking is always my preferred method of ingestion so does anyone know what the deal is with this? IS it possible to smoke speed like you would crystal? For example how would it work in a freebase pipe?
No idea I have to ask something snorted meth, hydrocodone 20 mg coffee and was thinking about doing 300 mg gabapentin what do you think? Oh and I had lisinopril im shaking don't know why?

I've tried smoking speed soaked roll-ups before and it gave me a slight rush, when you dry speed with heat, lots of smoke comes out and leaves a residue. It doesn't really get you high though.

You cannot effectively smoke amphetamine sulfate. It has an insanely high vaporization temperature like 300°c which is basically the same temperature it is destroyed at.

You would have to convert your speed to another salt, preferably amphetamine hcl. Bear in mind that this salt is very hygroscopic that's why it generally isn't used and it should be smoked after it's made.

An acid base extraction would be required and then the base would have to be salted with hcl acid.

There is a tek I believe on drugs forum if you Google it you should find it.
Apparently amp hcl smokes very well and effects are similar to meth hcl.

I have not tried this myself

No idea I have to ask something snorted meth, hydrocodone 20 mg coffee and was thinking about doing 300 mg gabapentin what do you think? Oh and I had lisinopril im shaking don't know why?
I get shaky just from how much I use. Dad been smokin dope for life and he gives me about 2-3grams a week no charge, and I usually end up buying about the same myself and yeah that's just a week I guess. Sometimes people notice when I'm doing something that takes precision at work and my hands are shaking like I'm 60 but I'm just 30. Shakes are normal if you go fast