• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Smoking my ice makes me gag

Willm121

Bluelighter
I’ve never had this happen before, got a new bag last night. I started snorting it shits good quality. I got home loaded my bulb and when I hit it and every time I do I gag and almost throw up. It doesn’t taste weird it just tastes like ice. Is it cut?

It's almost impossible for us to tell you is it cut you have the product in your hand what do you mean by gag as in a cough?

It's just way too potent in my opinion, probably not meth.

I honestly think it’s cut with hella MSM it’s hella watery when melted and takes awhile to recrystalize

It's almost impossible for us to tell you is it cut you have the product in your hand what do you mean by gag as in a cough?

These threads are always really disappointing for me. There isn't any way that we can easily, remotely answer this question.

We cam come really close to determining issues regarding a given drug's purity, but nobody's knowledge or attention will get you any farther than "maybe" and being that these drugs can be dangerous, it is irresponsible to claim any certainty.

The best I can say is that, if you are an experienced vaporizer/smoker of Methamphetamine and you usually dont experience this sort of thing, you can at least assume that something is different, whether ultimately good or bad.

These threads are always really disappointing for me. There isn't any way that we can easily, remotely answer this question.

We cam come really close to determining issues regarding a given drug's purity, but nobody's knowledge or attention will get you any farther than "maybe" and being that these drugs can be dangerous, it is irresponsible to claim any certainty.

The best I can say is that, if you are an experienced vaporizer/smoker of Methamphetamine and you usually dont experience this sort of thing, you can at least assume that something is different, whether ultimately good or bad.
True true, ask your friends about this dealer