Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smoking meth

Miss Hello Kitty

Greenlighter
Hi there
l was wondering if anyone could tell me as my friend that l would feel comfortable asking is overseas having to much fun!! it's been many many years since l smoked meth l managed to come across some on the weekend and l felt nothing it just made me feel tired and l had blurred vision at times l don't know for sure if it was that that did it to me. What l want to know with good Meth when would l start to feel the effects after my 1st 2nd or 3rd or at least a point or two to get me buzzing around and how long should it last ? for example can you feel it after your 1st or maybe your 3rd (Cherry ripe) as my friend calls it or do you need a point or 2? or how long would a half gram last you ??????

Thanks guy's l really need to know:):)

Depends on way too many variables.
I haven't touched meth in years - but metabolism, tolerance, purity and a whole host of other factors determine the length of one's experience.
Some people would use half a gram over weeks or months; others would go through that in a night.
Keep in mind that a lot of street meth is 10% (or less) pure. That being the case a "gram" is closer to a "point".

So...impossible to answer. See what I mean?!
Maybe have a read through the methamphetamine discussion thread?

Hiya Everyone,

Sorry to sound ignorant (I've had a few bottles of wine, lol. Is this your main thread, like Gibberings is to EADD? I'm from the UK and thought I'd have a thought around here. I hope you don't mind. I did go on the codeine thread n ask (had an addiction to codeine, am now on suboxone).

I wish you all the very best n look forward to joining in your discussion.

Evey xxxx

We don't have a thread of that nature in AusDD, eveleivibe.
Generally conversation here sticks to various drug topics and "general social discussion" (apparently) takes place in the designated "Australian Social and Events" subforum (which I believe EADD an equivalent version of which has been closed due [i think?] to lack of use).

By all means post here - it doesn't matter where you are from (!) - but there is an effort made by mods/posters in AusDD to keep threads 'on topic', and keep social conversation to the social subforum.
We don't have an equivalent to the EADD "gibberings" thread.

i want to know what droogs eve does and then i want some

Last edited:
This:
532ae15b5f4add2905e16c6e08338401.jpg

If it's even half decent quality meth you should feel effects such as increased heart rate after 2 or 3 'burns' or 'puffs' depending on how you refer to it. Especially if you've been off it for a little while, the effects should hit a lot harder and faster. Halfway through your first point should have you reasonably wired and pepped up.

That's just my personal opinion and I'm sure others feel differently. Just my 2c

You should be tweaking pretty decently after half a point!! If your gear is anywhere near decent you should be feeling fucking amazing after a whole one, especially if you have had a lengthy break.

After a break of no meth for say 4 weeks, I will begin to feel effects (increasing heartrate) about halfway through the first puff (about 15 seconds in). Then pretty much as soon as I stop puffing and exhale, I feel the pleasure tingles.

A half gram would last me 4 days. And I have been doing the stuff for over 10 years (but I try to have regular breaks to keep the tolerance down).

Hope that helps :) You mentioned you tried some and didn't feel much on the weekend.....how much did you have? Were you using any other drugs?

Sounds like you were ripped off. Lots of cut maybe all cut. Msm will make you yawn and sleepy feeling sometimes. Good crystal damn sure won't put sleep. One question...why after not doing crystal for so long would you come back to it? My advice is stay clean if you can.

Don't forget some medications will interfere with the effectiveness of methamphetamine too - in particular any of the dopamine-regulating drugs. If you take Seroquel or any anti-psychotic for that matter ice will quite possibly not work for you.

I know a few people who go off their meds so they can feel the ice - a recipe for a psychotic episode all too often I'm afraid :(

Hi there
l was wondering if anyone could tell me as my friend that l would feel comfortable asking is overseas having to much fun!! it's been many many years since l smoked meth l managed to come across some on the weekend and l felt nothing it just made me feel tired and l had blurred vision at times l don't know for sure if it was that that did it to me. What l want to know with good Meth when would l start to feel the effects after my 1st 2nd or 3rd or at least a point or two to get me buzzing around and how long should it last ? for example can you feel it after your 1st or maybe your 3rd (Cherry ripe) as my friend calls it or do you need a point or 2? or how long would a half gram last you ??????

Thanks guy's l really need to know:):)

As others have pointed out; you were ripped off.

If you have zero-low tolerance, half a point of meth should easily keep you going all night and you could probably stay awake for a week off half a gram. Obviously quality varies a LOT, that said - any quality that wouldn't be considered 'being ripped off' should have you going all night on anything around ~100MG easily.

I've had drastic differences from one batch to the next. Stuff that was promised great was just crap.. stuff that noone commented on was amazing... as other people have said, there are so many variables, purity being the biggest one, but having said that, the same batch has made me feel different each time so I'm guessing your health on the day does play a big part.

Do a duel solvent recrystalisation..look it up its easy to do.. many say acetone wash but recrystalisation is much much better

You should feel that shit in the first breath if its half decent, and every other breath after that should increase the affect until you peak

Don't forget some medications will interfere with the effectiveness of methamphetamine too - in particular any of the dopamine-regulating drugs. If you take Seroquel or any anti-psychotic for that matter ice will quite possibly not work for you.

I know a few people who go off their meds so they can feel the ice - a recipe for a psychotic episode all too often I'm afraid :(

I'm on Seroquel and trust me meth still works. I'm not a huge ice user so i don't have a strong tolerance but i do feel good after a few puffs