• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Smoking heroin on uk trains

I think the idea is that it stains the wet toilet paper and absorbs it smoke, kinda the same was as putting a piece of toilet paper over a bong and smoking it leaves the piece of toilet paper covered in resin. Id say ithe contraption would stink a bit though.

I just feel like it would be hard to blow through wet toilet paper, the stuff absorbs water so easily but I guess I haven’t tried it either. Maybe a very light wetting of the toilet paper so it’s not a giant spitball.

-GC

I think it is a right of passage to smoke heroin on some form of public transit in Seattle, Washington. Weeds already legal so you can already be high before you even get on the train or bus. There are even swings you can swing in while you wait on the bus high just so u can get on the bus and get highR on h when you go see where grunge music was born.
wish i weren't so high on that bus, i don't recall much of anything. but stopping and getting more weed at the weed store on the way back home.

I would re invent the 7 grams into some food packaging or into a liquid container and hide in plain site and then extract at location to avoid any trouble if i was smoking it on a train myself personally
I just separated like a good half gram chunk and plugged the rest gotta say once I finally got to Birmingham I felt relieved because I had about half an hour until my next train so had plenty of time to find somewhere to have a nice smoke etc

i used to smoke light and dark in train toilets all the time. i didn't even really try to hide it apart from holding breath as long as possible to reduce amount of smoke that came out.

i once had an inspector threaten to phone british transport police cos i refused to come out.

don't recommend it though, feels sketchy as fuck so you end up wasting your drugs cos any effect is mitigated by the paranoia it causes.
When was this though *how* long ago are you talking?

Last edited:
I do it all the time when i go to london hold it in as long as you can the little smoke that does come out dont set the alarm of the biggest problem is those fucking sniffer dogs at station exits the thick cunts dont stop trying had to swallow some solid once it was good solid aswell

I've heard of people getting caught because they set off the smoke detectors then again I've heard other people say they smoke weed in there and have never been caught so either I'm missing something or some trains have smoke detectors and some dont, or some train driver's just don't give a f*** while other driver will stop the whole train and make a big deal about it if the smoke detectors go off after reading chin ups post though I think heroin would be safe if I put a blanket over myself and made sure not to miss any smoke but I probably still wouldn't bother it just ain't worth it especially when I can just wait until I reach my next stop then find some restaurant toilets or something.

I do it all the time when i go to london hold it in as long as you can the little smoke that does come out dont set the alarm of the biggest problem is those fucking sniffer dogs at station exits the thick cunts dont stop trying had to swallow some solid once it was good solid aswell
I have heard of sniffer dogs but never encountered them which is weird because I do get about a lot been London's a few times to and never seen dogs if I did see dogs they would almost defo smell something on me just because of how much weed and brown I smoke when I haven't had any for a few days it's all I can smell in my room especially smack I realise how much in my clothes, hair etc just smell of it.

if I seen dogs I would either look for another exit or walk back the way I came make sure my stuff is plugged nice a deep and dump any paraphernalia and maybe just maybe let them find some decoy weed as long as they only find the weed and nothing else they would probably let me go at least I think or the the travel police have different policies to normal police if they find anything even a crumb of weed does that automatically mean an arrest and strip search?

I have heard of sniffer dogs but never encountered them which is weird because I do get about a lot been London's a few times to and never seen dogs if I did see dogs they would almost defo smell something on me just because of how much weed and brown I smoke when I haven't had any for a few days it's all I can smell in my room especially smack I realise how much in my clothes, hair etc just smell of it.

if I seen dogs I would either look for another exit or walk back the way I came make sure my stuff is plugged nice a deep and dump any paraphernalia and maybe just maybe let them find some decoy weed as long as they only find the weed and nothing else they would probably let me go at least I think or the the travel police have different policies to normal police if they find anything even a crumb of weed does that automatically mean an arrest and strip search?
The thing is mate why the fuck they there what will it do to benefit society why dont they have them at the houses of parliment io known to be a place where drugs are consumed. I just put the gear in my mouth they stop me i swallow it

you guys do realise this picture isn't me right it's a singer I listen to

I wouldn't risk it. Just because if you do that wet-toilet-paper-funnel thing wrong, it's not like you're gonna get caught and maybe fined for smoking cig in there, you're getting caught in possession of 7g of a Class A Drug.
Obviously I wouldn't be stupid enough to let them find it whenever I smoke in a public toilets I always make sure everything is neatly tucked away etc even if I'm clucking my tits off then if anyone comes banging on the door I can just screw the foil up and any other heroin paraphernalia and just say I was having a cheap cigarette that's what I did in the Leicester Haymarket anyway still got banned for a few weeks though