View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking DMT While On Mushrooms

RhythmSpring

Bluelighter
Has anyone here smoked DMT at or around the peak of a mushroom trip? I'm interested in trying it, as lately my mushroom trips have been DMT-like anyway, at least at the peak. It's a feeling I'd like to explore more deeply. It feels healing. And shortly after, I get this purge-y process happening that doesn't quite come to completion. It's not exactly nausea, it's just a feeling of disgust regarding certain aspects of my life, associated with a moving of energy/matter up through my torso. It feels like if I vomited, I would feel much better.

I can't really take Ayahuasca because, for some reason, it doesn't hit me right away, and can hit me even days after ingestion. Plus, I don't feel mentally safe while on Ayahuasca. On mushrooms I do.

So yeah, I was thinking of doing DMT on top of a mushroom trip. Anyone have any experience with this and have some suggestions/wisdom to offer? Thanks.

Good combo I highly recommend. I've mixed DMT with many other hallucinogens including mushrooms, LSD, PCP, and ketamine. Mixing DMT with a strong psychedelic can get very intense but if your an experienced tripper it won't be a problem. Smoking DMT while on a strong PCP trips was one of the most bizarre trips I've ever had tho.

Take around 3.5-5grams of some good caps and hit the dmitiri on the peak and it will be a trip to remember, I promise you.

Yea I have to say DMT in combination with LSD or Psilocin is wonderful.
Will have you in hyperspace in no time. 2-3 hits of L or 3.5 grams shrooms and then burn 60mgs right after the peak, ride the wave! :)