• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Smoking Coke Base

Spetnaz

Greenlighter
Sp just a little FYI, ive been using drugs for years, I am sure I do not have a addictive personality, I have never EVER gotten hooked on anything, and this is the only thing left for me to try, well besides Meth, I would never touch that garbage lol, so please keep those comments about the dangers and whatever elese away.

Now I attempted to cook some up into freebase, and Im pretty sure I did it properly, have a nice solid rock, I knew its some good product, we partied on it New Years. So I tried to smoke some off some foil, and I didn't feel a dam thing. Now I only used a small amount of the rock, about a .2. Is this to low of a dosage, will chasing it off foil not work, or could I of prepared it wrong?

Welcome to BL Spetnaz

Asking for a limited scope of reply like"Don't tell me about the dangers" sets up a pretense where people are less likely to help. Where as if you just skimmed over what you didn't want to know/ hear and picked out the good nuggets of info you might get better results.

I'll only mention it once but coke freebase did ruin south Los Angeles and Florida then spread across the country like nothing before it or since, a much different animal than snorting coke where only 19% gets absorbed through your nasal mucosa with a second peak 45 mins later from the drip in your stomach.

Now...

To smoke it properly you really need a pipe with some brillo copper scouring pad if you want to get a decent hit and bellringer. If you don't know a bellringer is a hit that sends you off to dopamine bliss for a min or so unlike anything you've ever felt before and causes an audial distortion in the process. Much higher than you've ever been unless you shoot coke.

In a real pinch you can make a pipe out of foil with or without brillo, but there's a reason people go to the trouble of using a proper crack pipe as it makes for a better high with less waste. Lastly don't make or have too much base on you or available as fiendish redosing is just part of the game, not a don't do it warning, but more of a fact.

Some good threads to peruse:

-(Le-Junk)-Making-Freebase-Cocaine-The-Correct-Procedure!

492242-Cocaine-Megathread

and most importantly...

Crack-Cocaine-Freebase-MEGA-THREAD