• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

smoking cocaine

Does anyone know how to smoke cocaine ?

well first you have to conviret it into a freebase smokeable form.This is the most common method. Get a spoon and mix 2 parts of cocaine hydrochloride (regular cocaine) to 1 part baking soda in some water.

Heat solution gently (with a lighter or candle) until white precipitates form, and stop heating when precipitation stops.

After gentle heating, the freebase cocaine will float to the top, any excess soda will settle on the bottom.

Collect the compound that rises to the top, and you have the finished product, ready to use.

What you're trying to do is start and sustain a chemical reaction (bonding the hydrochloride with the base-soda) so as long as the reaction is happening you don't have to continue heating.

THIS MAKES CRACK COCAINE

You need to have cocaine in its freebase form (crack) in order to smoke it to achieve good effects....any other way is just a waste.

I used to roll some up with tobacco and smoke it or dampen the tip of an (unlit) cigarette and smush coke on it, let dry and smoke it. I much preferred sniffing coke over smoking it tho.

you can smoke cocaine hcl, but most of it just burns and its a waste of blow.

if you're gonna smoke cocaine, its best done in freebase form(crack). but i wouldn't suggest going down that road. i'd stick to snorting blow.

has anyone gotten high from smoking straight coke??? I know I've smoke it on cig's and bowls and what not but I was always so geeek'd that it proly didn't matter!!!

has anyone gotten high from smoking straight coke??? I know I've smoke it on cig's and bowls and what not but I was always so geeek'd that it proly didn't matter!!!

cocaine dont smoke, waste, freebase it where it vaporizes then u get high