• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants smoking amphetamine

TweakFreak

Greenlighter
as i live in the uk meth is very hard to come across, but we have plenty of amphetamine powder. would it be possible to smoke this powder in a glass pipe like meth? share your experiences if you have any

Imo it'd be a waste. You're better off just snorting/eating/whatever.
The speed you get is most probably in the sulphate form since it's powder, for it to be smokeable I think it has to be freebase (not even sure) which is a caustic oil. And even if you'd be able to make it in a smokeable form it wouldn't even be worth the effort imho.

Amphetamine won't give you a rush even when you IV it.

I've IV'ed ridiculous amounts of it (e.g. 600mg pure phosphate salts I formed after an a/b extraction on street amp with no tolerance, surprised I survived that). Maybe some will disagree, but it's definitely no rush like cocaine, meth, strong opiates or ketamine would give you when you IV them. So don't bother with it.

My advice: Take it rectally.

Last edited:
^ neat advice, the ba is quite high this way.
Indeed, it's my preferred ROA when I cannot IV it (despite the lack of rush lol). This goes for many chemicals with similar properties. MDMA is a million times better when taken rectally, but also feels more rushy and hedonistic, opposed to healing, empathetogenic and social.

Btw you mentioned smoking freebase amphetamine. In theory that could be true (not sure about the boiling point and how well it tolerates heat), but it is not what I experienced. Forming freebase from street amp would be very easy actually and means avoiding a whole lot of cutting agents, but that shit is very hard to handle, dose and store since it's a volatile oil. I did not get any effects worth mentioning from it. It did work, but less so than the same amount would've had me tweaking had I eaten it.

EDIT: Come to think of it, a lot of street amp also is high in freebase content relative to the salt content, so one could attempt to smoke it (yuk, don't!).
The freebase is in there because...
-Adding the right amount of acid -> Much more work, so not cost efficient
-Adding too much acid -> Product unsellable
-Adding too little -> Nice smell and proper burn in the nose lol, people love that

Last edited:
ii only get high from smoking meth sometimes i baught a ball and the first half i geeked for 4 days then the second half did nothing wasw gone in 2 hours and nothing at all. private message me please someone with any type of answer?

Indeed, it's my preferred ROA when I cannot IV it (despite the lack of rush lol). This goes for many chemicals with similar properties. MDMA is a million times better when taken rectally, but also feels more rushy and hedonistic, opposed to healing, empathetic and social.

Btw you mentioned smoking freebase amphetamine. In theory that could be true (not sure about the boiling point and how well it tolerates heat), but it is not what I experienced. Forming freebase from street amp would be very easy actually and means avoiding a whole lot of cutting agents, but that shit is very hard to handle, dose and store since it's a volatile oil. I did not get any effects worth mentioning from it. It did work, but less so than the same amount would've had me tweaking had I eaten it.

EDIT: Come to think of it, a lot of street amp also is high in freebase content relative to the salt content, so one could attempt to smoke it (yuk, don't!).
The freebase is in there because...
-Adding the right amount of acid -> Much more work, so not cost efficient
-Adding too much acid -> Product unsellable
-Adding too little -> Nice smell and proper burn in the nose lol, people love that
Yeah well thanks for the info mate, your knowledge is always much appreciated :)

There is a post on the vespiary where the guy says amphetamine is smokeable by pippeting freebase oil and hydrochloric acid into a lightbulb and heating.

Freebase oil is not smokeable due to it forming carbonate salt with the air.

I wonder if sulfate could be treated with ammonia then hcl in situ

Imo it'd be a waste. You're better off just snorting/eating/whatever.
The speed you get is most probably in the sulphate form since it's powder, for it to be smokeable I think it has to be freebase (not even sure) which is a caustic oil. And even if you'd be able to make it in a smokeable form it wouldn't even be worth the effort imho.

The freebase of amphetamine is an oil that can't be taken

dude shit like this has happened to me before... i realized that when i smoked/snorted/hotrailed it that eventually i wasn't getting messed up anymore and i would just nod off, it sucked, felt like i just wasted my money.... i had to put down the pipe for a few days and let my body rest, eat, and sleep... i waited about 2 weeks and did some dope again and i was 100% tweeking out again.... that is what keeps me from doing it everyday... i know i gotta quit for a couple weeks if i want to NOT waste my money... screw that. and i aint gonna shoot that shit... thats going too far for me.

just tried vapourising amphetamine acetate, which seemed to char less than sulphate but that may have just been due to cleaning all the sugar out during conversion.

the acetate is hygroscopic and turned to goo as soon as the plate cooled

I agree, many if not most people I've dreamed about doing methamphetamines with have also described this "rush" they get. As a 16 year stimulant guinea pig, if have to say I've never experienced such a rush. And I've come to the conclusion it has to do with having either ADHD or ADD. Because everyone who has expressed to me they also feel no rush, are also diagnosed adhd. It just works differently for everyone. Me personally in a "therapeutic dosage" am very calm and focused, not fidgety nothing, while if I use a bit much, I become manic-obsessive with everything I'm doing. Carpet surfing ect. So I tend to stick to some delicious freebase!

Correction: It is a very bad idea to take substances that locally exhibit vasoconstrictive effects rectally. The price to pay could be a case of ischemic proctitis, which is potentially deadly. Both chronic rectal stimulant application (sufficient data exists for cocaine and methamphetamine, but I doubt cathinones, phenmetrazine or amphetamines will be different) and single doses can cause chronic and acute ischemic colitis respectively.

My new advice: Eat it. It's by far the best route of administration for amphetamine. The BA is very high and you won't damage the little intranasal mucous membrane surface you have (let alone your veins, with IV use not even providing a rush).

Regarding the rush with IV use: Whenever we get some street speed (usually very small amounts for weekend sessions with my wife that take place every few months), I test it with a single IV injection. If there is a rush, I know there is another major active compound in there. Even caffeine has a better rush than amphetamine. There are some stimulant phenylethylamines that can be left in the product from a sloppily performed synthesis, but it i not unheard of that amphetamine is - you probably guessed it - cut with other psychostimulants.

Another word of warning regarding IV Euro Speed: There's some really weird shit in there. Few samples get past 10% amphetamine (usually sulfate with leftover freebase). Now some adulterants can pass through 220nm filters before falling out of solution.

Try this: Heat some water and saturate it with your Euro Speed. Draw it up into a syringe and put it in the fridge over night. You will be both surprised and disgusted of what you are very likely to see.
I've been meaning to make photos of this to post them here, but haven't gotten around to it.

I suspect the substance in question to be some form of cellulose. It will completely dissolve, pass through whichever filter you use and fall out of solution/recrystallize. The substance is a crystalline needle structure. Needles can be over an inch long.

Example of what happened the last time I did this: I did NOT heat the water, so the solution was not even saturated. I did not even put it in the fridge either (both these things will increase the likelihood of this process taking place). However when I looked at the syringe the next day it was stuffed with crystals (cellulose?). It was actually hard to squirt the stuff out of the syringe.

Now imagine that shit goes into your bloodstream. I've seen it happen many times, but this last time had me so disgusted that I haven't IV'ed speed since. Just don't shoot it. No rush and extremely taxing for your health.

Correction: It is a very bad idea to take substances that locally exhibit vasoconstrictive effects rectally. The price to pay could be a case of ischemic proctitis, which is potentially deadly. Both chronic rectal stimulant application (sufficient data exists for cocaine and methamphetamine, but I doubt cathinones, phenmetrazine or amphetamines will be different) and single doses can cause chronic and acute ischemic colitis respectively.

My new advice: Eat it. It's by far the best route of administration for amphetamine. The BA is very high and you won't damage the little intranasal mucous membrane surface you have (let alone your veins, with IV use not even providing a rush).

Regarding the rush with IV use: Whenever we get some street speed (usually very small amounts for weekend sessions with my wife that take place every few months), I test it with a single IV injection. If there is a rush, I know there is another major active compound in there. Even caffeine has a better rush than amphetamine. There are some stimulant phenylethylamines that can be left in the product from a sloppily performed synthesis, but it i not unheard of that amphetamine is - you probably guessed it - cut with other psychostimulants.

Another word of warning regarding IV Euro Speed: There's some really weird shit in there. Few samples get past 10% amphetamine (usually sulfate with leftover freebase). Now some adulterants can pass through 220nm filters before falling out of solution.

Try this: Heat some water and saturate it with your Euro Speed. Draw it up into a syringe and put it in the fridge over night. You will be both surprised and disgusted of what you are very likely to see.
I've been meaning to make photos of this to post them here, but haven't gotten around to it.

I suspect the substance in question to be some form of cellulose. It will completely dissolve, pass through whichever filter you use and fall out of solution/recrystallize. The substance is a crystalline needle structure. Needles can be over an inch long.

Example of what happened the last time I did this: I did NOT heat the water, so the solution was not even saturated. I did not even put it in the fridge either (both these things will increase the likelihood of this process taking place). However when I looked at the syringe the next day it was stuffed with crystals (cellulose?). It was actually hard to squirt the stuff out of the syringe.

Now imagine that shit goes into your bloodstream. I've seen it happen many times, but this last time had me so disgusted that I haven't IV'ed speed since. Just don't shoot it. No rush and extremely taxing for your health.
As most know, typical EU Street "amphetamine" usually consists mostly of caffeine, which isn't very soluble in water contrary to amph sulfate.

When you dissolve your speed in water and cool it down, a large portion of the caffeine falls out of solution and recrystallizes in these cloud like large crystals and you are left with a kind of mush assuming your solution was somewhat concentrated.

If filter your speed-mush through a wet cloth and then once again with a cigarette filter & syringe you have washed a fair amount of caffeine out of your speed and made a aquatic solution, perfect for nasal spray. Of course acetone washing gets rid of more caffeine but it's a quick and simple way to make concentrated and cleaner speed nasal spray, I would definitely recommend your nose will thank you.

Use as little warm water as possible and cool it down in the fridge. This way you can get a gram of dried EU speed into a few milliliters of water while washing out more than half of that gram depending on quality. If done right the nasal spray has a short stinging sensation which is actually pleasent IMO, only lasts 2 seconds max not like snorting a disgusting speed line.

I am also from germany and use that method every time I have a nasal spray bottle. Far better for your nose and less jittery trhan doing lines,

In my case only way amph.to work is by snorting.....some freaks even inject it,vut never heard of smoking amph.that's not meth.I have tried and ......just nothin happens

Amphetamine won't give you a rush even when you IV it.

I've IV'ed ridiculous amounts of it (e.g. 600mg pure phosphate salts I formed after an a/b extraction on street amp with no tolerance, surprised I survived that). Maybe some will disagree, but it's definitely no rush like cocaine, meth, strong opiates or ketamine would give you when you IV them. So don't bother with it.

Agreed. It feels nice, coming on quick. But, no rush.