Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

smoking a trip in paper form

hy6^

Bluelighter
i was wondering if anyone has tried this.
and if it is good,
cause i haev heard a nasty story about someone who smoked a cone of weed that one of his mates drop some liquid lsd on it without him knowing, and he lost it and 3 years later is is just coming back...
any info much apperciated.

One question...why???
You come up in about an hour and it lasts for 8-12...so...why bother?
May as well eat it. Secondly, I don't think it sould work. I think that fire would quite easily destroy LSD, though I could be wrong...
Cheers,
DB

I can remember a few friends of mine smoked a trip a few years ago... they were already tripping at the time and said it did nothing...
I don't know if acid can be smoked... (well the trip might burn, but it won't do anything).. but if you ask me you're just better off eating the sucker... that way you know it's gonna work..

lsd is a really fragile chemical. it can't handle high temperatures. for this same reasons it can't be put into pills (cos when pills are pressed their temperature shoots up). i don't know if the fire from a lighter or in a cone would be enough to destroy the lsd or make it ineffective but i am guessing that this would be the case...
...there are other hallucinogens that can be smoker. check out the thread on salvia and i believe dmt...but as for trips...just eat the suckers!
smile.gif

smile.gif
hamlet
smile.gif

"...one of his mates drop some liquid lsd on it without him knowing, and he lost it and 3 years later is is just coming back..."
Is there any pastime that has more urban legends that go along with it more than drug use?
*lol*

and lsd has more urban legends than any other drug
yeah lsd could maybe be degraded even by the intense light coming off a flame. Its fragile. No uv light, no heat.
But I do believe that trips contain substance other than lsd. I always believed (back in the day when i did give a fuck about anything to do with acid) that the trips we bought contained other things that produce the effects, other than lsd. Not so? I don't care, I hate the stuff... but I'm going to be in the country soon... which i believe is the best setting for acid... so maybe I'll delve into that world again. But generally I think it's horrid. Not to turn anyone off trying it, thats just my perception of it aye

entro....Had a bad trip? Or just don't like it? Why horrid?
I've had bad trips but always find I go back to them cos I LOVE 'EM! Feed me, feed me, feeeeed meeeeeeee....ACID!
But horses for courses and each to their own. One must enjoy what one ingests!
Stay safe and ENJOY!
:)

I too can't handle trips - I think they are simply not for me. I've only ever had one trip which was great, and I just giggled for 8 hours straight.
The others have been really bad (and I know all about setting, etc, and I had been in a really good state of mind).
They just don't do me any favours. (But I do have a mate that pills do nothing for, and so he just trips his little arse off when we're all flying!).

I tend to disagree with the notion that trips contain other active substances. There are no other known psychoactive substances known that have an effect in such small amounts. Just consider how much a T weighs. The data is somewhat old, but I have read in a document I have at home that some drug testing institute tested some 2000 different T's and found that they were either paper or LSD.
If you want, I can get the reference for you when I get home....
DB

nah its cool
i believe you
I think i was probably going on what something I saw on "The Bill" when I was 13.
smile.gif

yeah I was just curious as to whether it was lsd or whot, I didn't have a clue really.
Oh and something George Harrison said in some interview lead me to that conclusion too.
Not exactly hard evidence aye?
Yeah i only ever had one bad trip. It wasn't really a bad trip, I just smoked too much hardcore hydro bud baby. This was when hardcore hydro bud was rather new to me ya see. I had another one of the same trips out in the bush a week later and absolutely loved it. They were purdy danged strong mind, tripley dip. I'd go tripping out in the bush again, I'm thinking maybe I will sometime next month.
I used them pretty damn abusedly for about 3 months, calmed down, but still used em heaps. I stopped after a while (haven't a clue how long. I'd say a year or two or maybe two and a half. Pretty fucken vague huh?)
Anyway I had one around 6 months or a year later and either the acid here has changed or I have, cos I fucken hated it. Couldn't wait for the effects to wear off... I enjoyed the comedown mind.
I originally stopped because the comedown felt so dirty. Danged horrid mayte
wink.gif

But now, since I had acid last (when i really didn't enjoy it)
oh yeah by the way the girl whot cut my hair today was a fucken bitch! She was having a bad day or someshit, but fuckman she was a damn beeeaatch
ummmm whot? yeah, i just don't like the headfuck anymore. It's a whole new feeling. I used to have completely different thought patterns and all.... now the head fuck is not enjoyable.
oops, fuck i got a bit fucked up there delving into the acid days memories... but I just finished the most hardestest fucked up 5 months of my life so far. That semester was ruff man!!
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Out of the research I've done, I've found the best way to store acid is in a plastic bag with all the air out, wrap that in foil, and put it in the freezer because the chemical will react to heat, air and moisture and become impotent, so I guess smoking it is a bit bizzaro.. Though I have known people who stick it under their eye lid cause of the blood vessels under it, they're tripping in ten minutes. Not worth it for me though.
smile.gif

------------------
Winners don't do drugs ...They just sell them.

right - smoking trips
yeah, i've done it a few times, as have some of my buddies. ummm... if there is proof that fire kills lsd then i am going to sound full of shit.. but who gives
i smoked a half on top of a nice fat cone after i'd already dropped 1 tab(they were hands by the way, in sydney). the little sucker lit quite nice and made for some highly chemical tasting smoke.
it went straight to my fucking head like you wouldnt beleive. hit me instantly, fried me like a fry (sorry
smile.gif
it felt really heavy for a minute, like i could feel the stuff acting inside my head, but then i finished the cone and laughed myself silly for like 2 hrs.
the rush just after i smoked it subsided pretty quickly though, and it didnt have the same effect as dropping it. smoking it was like being instantly scattered, like how you feel the morning after.
so in summation it was prolly a waste of half a trip, xcept we had heaps so it didnt matter neway. so if you can afford it give it a go sometime, it doesnt hurt.
oh yeah, and when my buddy smoked half of his superman, those big fuckers in sydney, it turned into this little blue fireball and went *POP* and blew his cone apart.
(not the conepiece, just the weed in it), that was one of the craziest things i've ever seen

*heh heh heh*
anyone ever tried it shoving it up where the sun dun shine???
=) and to answer ANY potential replies..I HAVE NEVER TRIED IT AND I DUN INTEND TO THANK YOU!!! *grin*

The acid was most definately not ingested then. LSD can't last for less than 8 hours. If the LSD was ingested (via smoking/injecting/ingesting or whatever) it will last for the prescribed time. The speed that you come up will be different. As for the trip exploding, well let's just say that the most potent explosive in the world will not blow anything up in microgram quantities, which is DEFINATELY the amount of acid within a single trip, so it was probably just imputities in the paper, or the paper may have been converted to nitrocellulose in the process.....
Anyway, It's not that I don't believe you, but if anything did anything, it was not LSD...
Cheers,
DB
------------------
Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
[This message has been edited by Darkblade (edited 22 June 2000).]

a friend of a friend has acid regually (several per week), and is quite happy to stick tabs in his eyes so that they hit faster. he doesn't smoke acid anymore because it's "too intense"

hey darkblade -
when i mean exploded i didnt mean like a bomb, i just meant like the fire zipped along the entire trip and it made this fully loud popping sound, kinda like one of those loud cracks in an open fire. only louder and way more nuts coz we were so f'n high at the time.
and the whole cone went "pffftt" and sprayed everywhere.
not dissing your factual and highly credible information, just saying what i saw.
but if you beleive what you hear, what we take these days isnt LSD, so it could be nething. so before you write off ne possible effects try it yourself, coz even if it doesn't work fully its pretty fun. hehe
out and over
tony
------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

Hey Fat Tony,
It IS LSD that we get these days.
1. The only known psychoactive drug that can induce psychedelia or psychotrpoia in humans at doses this low is LSD. It is most common to find LSD52 in todays trips.
2. LSD is so easy to synthesize that setting up a printing press with a perforator and the other tooling required to produce sheets would be pointless...you may as well just well sell pieces of printed paper with no chemicals on them.
3. Just because it is 30 years since the great LSD days doesn't mean that all of a sudden people are going to stop producing LSD.
4. I never once said that the cone didn't explode/fizzle. I just said that it wasn't LSD that did it.
Cheers...
DB
------------------
Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?

darkblade -
ok dood, u seem to know what you are talking about. BUT if LSD is the only thing that can induce psychedelia in humans then i'm damn sure i've taken it.
therefore if lsd is so easy to synthesise what else could have been in the tabs that i took?
have you read of nething else being found in acid in oz?
is there nething else you are aware of that has highly similar effects to LSD that could possibly be present?