• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants smoke meth out of a wax pen?

boofythe

Bluelighter
A wax pen with a quartz coil wrapped with titanium wire.. Will it work throwing a shard directly on the coil? Want to smoke discreetly in non tinted car during break without being worried.

It isnt usually a good idea to use direct heat to smoke it, unless to do hot rails. I would think it would begin to taste nasty very quickly if the puddle has nowhere to move, also.

Last edited:
That would definitely burn it.... and burnt meth is no bueno for your lungs mi amigo.

Thanks good thing I didn’t have the courage to try it yet. I definitely don’t want to waste any

The sneakiest meth vehicle I've seen/heard of is to dose up one of those little "mio" water flavoring droppers with some amp.

Then you can just spike any water bottles/cooler water you need to throughout the day.

People will just assume you're a pussy who can't deal with how water tastes lol.

MiO-best-worst-water-enhancers_source-md.jpg

The sneakiest meth vehicle I've seen/heard of is to dose up one of those little "mio" water flavoring droppers with some amp.

Then you can just spike any water bottles/cooler water you need to throughout the day.

People will just assume you're a pussy who can't deal with how water tastes lol.

That's genius. It's too bad. If I pulled one of those out and added it to my drink, there would be follow-up questions. I would hate for my nan to get a hold of that accidentally. Bingo would be a fucking shut-out!

So throw it in the mio bottle? I’ve never drank or taken meth orally before

So throw it in the mio bottle? I’ve never drank or taken meth orally before
From what I understand yeah, dude just dropped a few little chunks in there and shook it up real good till it all dissolved.

I'm not an amp user myself so I'm not sure about how the dosage would change, I think oral is supposed to last a lot longer tho than snorting or smoking.

Edit: Erowid seems to say that oral and intranasal dosing is about the same, oral doses generally requiring slight less than bumps/lines.

That's genius. It's too bad. If I pulled one of those out and added it to my drink, there would be follow-up questions. I would hate for my nan to get a hold of that accidentally. Bingo would be a fucking shut-out!
Why would you get follow up questions for using water flavoring?

(Oh lord I wouldn't want meth spiked sweetener to fall into the wrong hands damn.)

Try dissolving it in a PG vape rig. It'll fuck your cotten pretty fast, but it does the trick in a pinch. I found it KILLS the throat though. And the coils get expensive.

Oral dose would be the best. That Mio idea is genius lol. I make flavored etizolam solution in fireball or Jagermeister. Tastes like candy.

Also, you can dissolve a high concentration of meth in everclear and add it dropwise to altoids.

This is the best way to be discreet about drug popping in public IMO. Altoids are irregularly shaped. If you went 100 mg / ml, 5 unit altoids would be 5 mg meth pills. Could be worth a try

A wax pen with a quartz coil wrapped with titanium wire.. Will it work throwing a shard directly on the coil? Want to smoke discreetly in non tinted car during break without being worried.
I used one for dry herb and concentrates where you put the shard over top the coil and it workrd out great. Tvat was my 1st time wuth tina. Bought a bubble pipe for $4.22 yesterday at the gas station im excited to try put today

I smoked meth out of a nicotine vape a long time ago... I remember that it did work albeit not well.

I can only imagine how nasty your coils would get after just a few pulls. The taste would be off putting too. :sick:

A vape pen probably isnt ideal....but something like a volcano with a digital temp setting would be theoretically ideal for vaping drugs and not burning them....you could load as much as you want to smoke the just let all the vapour collect in the bag so you dont waste anything and can fully control your hit!
Just thought about this method might be superior for vaping psychedelics as well...especially phenethylamines.