L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Smokable Cocaine and Bisexuality..

Kind_Bud

Greenlighter
I'm 100% ladies man but when I smoke cocaine I fantasize about the company of a well endowed male to keep my mouth occupied when I'm not sucking on the devils dick aka crack pipe, the curiosity is definitely there..
It's only when I smoke coke or meth so does that make me bi-curious or bi-sexual, is that my hidden feelings being unlocked by the drug/s or is it just something caused by the drug/s ?
I'm okay with being bisexual if that's the case and I know drugs lower your inhibitions so it's most likely a part of me I keep locked up but I just don't know ?

Last edited:
sounds like cocaine is making you hyper-sexual. you said yourself you're not opposed to being bisexual and maybe you are a bit (sexuality is a spectrum after all) but you dont particularly find men attractive.

i'll bet there's more than a few bl'ers who have taken cocaine and other drugs and woken up next to someone they wouldn't have dreamt of shagging sober.

maybe you do have some healthy bisexual urges, but don't particularly wan't or feel the need to act on them; but then as soon as a drug that makes you hyper-sexual comes out, then it's open season.

almost happened to me on one occasion, but when it came down to it it really didn't do it for me. he was good looking bloke but not a chance (felt a bit of a dick tease).

personally i think in lot of cases, to claim to be 100% non-bicurious is unhealthy. i mean, why not even consider what it might be like?

Drugs don't make you bi/gay. Now in the identity politics world there are different subtleties to what these words mean in terms of identity vs. orientation vs. behavior, but yeah, if you fantasize about a man's penis in your mouth, on or off drugs, there's some inclination there. You yourself say you're OK with it. But yeah, if you are or you aren't, you can't blame the drugs.