• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Smelly feet

Well, if you did move to a warmer climate, you are likely to have to change some things in your diet. You know, get with the terrain. I don't have solid proof for this, but anecdotal evidence demonstrates my boyfriend gets REALLY smelly feet when he's on teh food binges (cheese fests).

On a more doable note, are you wearing synthetic socks or shoes? Like clothes, these can trap your sweat in. Try to exfoliate your feet and use a detox mask on them, or soak them in baking soda everyday. Spray your shoes with an enzyme-based spray or wash them. Discard them if they are hopelessly stinky.

Either go barefoot or buy 30 pairs of shoes/month. ;)

/trolling

Anti-fungal cream, cant remember the brand name but my brother swears by it.

EDIT

Canesten Clotrimazole Antifungal Cream, it's the business.

do not put powder in your shoes. avoid that at all costs. it'll help a very little bit for two days and then you realize you are just adding material for bacteria and stink to attach to. read my post above. it is serious and very helpful.

Do not use drugs whose metabolites may include amphetamines.

;)

<3

hahaha... <3

1. and also those that metabolize into ephedrine-like compounds...
2. if I were using stims/entactogens that often, I'd fear for my brain/mind first, heart second, teeth third, and then my feet. ;) Luckily, I almost have a modicum of self-control.
Y'alls right about diet: I should consume a great deal less sugar, delicious beer, dairy, and participate in fewer munchie-fests. ;)

And SA: fucking impressive advice. :)

ebola

My brother had this problem for years, you could smell his feet even when he just walked in a room. His doctor recommended he try tea tree oil. Its a natural antiseptic.You just buy a small bottle of the concentrated oil, dilute it in a carrier oil and apply twice a day. Its worked incredibly well, he's really pleased.

Do you scrape the dead skin off the bottom of your feet when you shower? Or use a ped-egg or something?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Bacteria having a glut of dead skin to eat makes the real bad smells. That is the only way anything smells stronger than an armpit.