• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Smart shop - Amsterdam?

nolys

Bluelight Crew
Sorry.. Wasn't sure where to post this.

I'm going to Amsterdam in 4 weeks time and wanted to know is there a law prohibiting new psychoactive substances like how there is in the UK?
Finding it very difficult to find information on what Is actually available in the smart shops other than truffles.

Can I expect to find anything interesting other than truffles?

I've been to Amsterdam once before years ago and can't remember what was on offer.
Straight up analogues of other drugs?
Natural drugs like kava or kratom?

Cheers people

I was there a few years back, there weren't any research chemicals, but most of the natural products were available at shops. Ecstasy was everywhere in the clubs and was dirt cheap.

No RCs in our smartshops.
No edibles in our coffeeshops.
Im sure you can find some cacti and seeds, besides many, many kinds of mushrooms and truffles.
Plus CBD weed is sold in the smartshops.
And nitrous cartridges too, but those can be delivered in big bottles at home here, so noone gets them there.

Anything else, find a local ,it's all available but not OTC.😉

No RCs in our smartshops.
No edibles in our coffeeshops.
Im sure you can find some cacti and seeds, besides many, many kinds of mushrooms and truffles.
Plus CBD weed is sold in the smartshops.
And nitrous cartridges too, but those can be delivered in big bottles at home here, so noone gets them there.

Anything else, find a local ,it's all available but not OTC.😉
Great information here thanks.. Suppose I may have to find some people on a messaging app lol. I was more curious to see if I could get some of that apvp and stuff along those lines that I havnt tried

Your best friend in Amsterdam will be... well, friends. It's all there, believe me. :LOL: