• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Small Town Security

MrGrunge

Bluelighter
I was really skeptical about this show because I hate reality shows in general, but there's something different about this one. Instead of putting uninteresting people in interesting situations, it focuses on people who are actually interesting. They feel genuinely eccentric, almost like side show attractions (which is all reality TV is anyway), except their quirks make them endearing rather than alienating or superficial. They're weirdos, but they're human, which is more than I can say about any of the Jersey Shore cybertronic fuckdolls.

imdb users give it 2.7 / 10... And ;

Truly horrible

30 minutes of my life I will never get back.

This is easily one of the dumbest shows I have ever seen. Apparently the characters are real people. I fear for our children's future.

It makes Jersey Shore look like Shakespeare.

It's not even so bad it's good, it's just plain bad.

If anyone is considering watching this show, I would advise you to spend the time banging your head against a brick wall instead.

Or, if you are looking for an insightful look into how 2 single females are coping with the challenges of modern society, watch the latest installment of Jwoww and Snooki.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2235942/

Well, I wouldn't exactly consider IMDB to be the arbiters of good taste, but would you mind elaborating a bit? What part of this show is in any worse than anything produced by MTV or VH1? Is watching drunken sluts fuck each any more entertaining than a profile of a group of genuinely quirky individuals?

....of course, I already know the answer to that last question.

I didn't write that mate, its just a users review on imdb.

i'll probably watch it sometime and see for myself, i'm yet to see it.

Is watching drunken sluts fuck each any more entertaining than a profile of a group of genuinely quirky individuals?

That sounds pretty cool tho lol.. Is that that jersey shores shit? Never seen that either. Might have to now tho haha.

I usually only read IMDB comments when I'm drunk and want to call people idiots for having stupid opinions. :D

i'm going to give it a chance and i'll report back, better not be shitty.

edit:

So i gave it a shot and i'm not sure what to think. I'm not positive it's actually a reality show but i can't be sure, it's just very strange. The humor is either unintentional or offbeat. I'd definitely be interested in seeing more of it just so i can figure out what's actually happening. Overall i'd recommend checking it out and i'd like to hear what others think about this show.

Last edited:
I thought this was a show that was actually a show, but was pretending to be a reality TV show, sort of like The Office.

It's very surreal, I agree, but I think that's what makes it so interesting. But, growing up in Nebraska, I've had more than a few experiences with small town life, and the people in the show don't seem all that outrageous by comparison.

That being said, there's no way this show will last more than a season. I dunno, I feel like I "get" this show but I haven't read a single good thing about it outside of a certain few TV critics.

I saw the 1st one last night and didn't mind it, i'll probably watch a few more.