• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sleepling all day and night after stopping cocaine use

Henryford

Greenlighter
Hey so I stopped using cocaine 3 days ago after 3 week binge and I've been sleeping all day and night ever since my last sesh. I came home from school at 12pm and slept thru the day and night till morning the next day. After work today I came home and fell asleep right away and got woken up still wanting to fall back asleep. Is this normal after stopping cocaine use cold turkey.

It's normal post-stimulant use to "binge sleep". I don't have experience with that and cocaine, but it was definitely that way post-meth binge.

At least youre going to school and work. Who cares if you sleep in between those?

^Seconded. It's normal to sleep a lot after cessation of stimulant use. It's essentially your body catching up on what it has been lacking on its way to "homeostasis".

My body is back to normal now, no more wanting to fall asleep except for at night and body is functioning good throughout the day. Surprisingly feeling very good after stopping cocaine use.

Very normal for binge use of stimulants, especially amphetamines.

The thing with cocaine is I don't have withdrawals where I'm trying to constantly get my next fix it more of me using with my friends because there's nothing else to do in my town until summer starts haha.

It's more of a mental thing, it just stays in your head and you can't stop thinking about it.

Be careful playa dont let your body used to just sleeping a hour or 2 you can pass out of any where you'll body we just give up on you